Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,859 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (11306 Views)

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures / CUPP Leaks EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Fg's Next Move Against CJN / CUPP Leaks Secret EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Buhari’s Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Sammy07: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2020
Elvictor:

we are marking time for Yorubas for Odi massacre and Hausas|Fulani for killing Ken saro Wiwa and Isaac Boro, their cry will be far worst in life. war isn't over yet

Lol, you can't defeat a sub group of Yoruba in a war, talkless of the whole Yorubas.
go and sleep jare.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Sammy07: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Elvictor:

if you know the hatred I have against Yoruba for destroying resource control in the person of Obasanjo and Hausa Fulani for all their wickedness you won't say I hate Igbos, go around Niger Delta and show me were Igbos are facing hatred?
I don't defend Hausa and Yorubas, my problems is with Igbos hating on Isaac Boro who fought for what he believed in.

Niger Delta arise.

Lols, nah OBJ cleared Odi not Yorubas.
and BTW, we don't ask of your love or you defend us. Your hatred doesn't stop us from waxing stronger.
Okay?

Because I don't even know the sins of Yorubas against you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Sammy07: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2020
Elvictor:

it seem like you don't know what Obasanjo has done, do you know that Obasanjo was the one who pass the law that FG should have control of all resources? I should leave Yoruba race out of it? when he gave Lagos the power to control all their resources during his reign, I should leave Yoruba race out of it when they were using their media to change the narrative of Niger Delta struggles and paint us in bad light?

You're not Okay.

An Edo and a Delta man owns 3 of some major medias in these country.

Too much lies on this thread.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Sammy07: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2020
Elvictor:

Yoruba are hypocrites we are waiting for them 2023, they will never get to that centre till thou kingdom come, Obasanjo has done all their tenure.

Lol, and it was the same Yorubas that voted for GoodLuck in 2011
it was the same Yorubas that fought for GoodLuck when the cabals wanna wage war against him in 2007.

We don't even benefit anything from you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Sammy07: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2020
technicallyrich:

you are a koward ansna big fol.
I m an ijaw man and I m pro ss and se.
I have no time for a koward like you.
if small heat happen na,you will run away shouting ah ah egbamioo,some body helpoo.
fear fear yaribanza 400l.
I hope you know Lagos and ondo belongs to ijaws and if anything happens to Nigeria,you will fight ss and se to take these two states.
and we all know once you hear fight,you lot pee in your pant and shiver.

Who takes an Ijaw man serious. grin
see the trash he splits. grin.

I'm sure you're typing from the creek grin
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by valirex: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2020
melodyogonna:

Wow, that's some piece of history. So what later happened to Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa?

He was assassinated by unknown person/people

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by AwkaFinest: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2020
nku5:

[s]Even a monkey in the bush knows we are not together. However we will never allow ignorant ppl with inferior intellect to twist history to fit their kai-kai joint agenda.

The South-South minorities prospered in the old eastern region which was the fastest growing economy. Today they have deteriorated into a region crawling with lack of development, criminality, poverty and environmental pollution since their alliance with the north.

If this history is too much for you go and drink water from a polluted river in Ogoni river tongue[/s]

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tranquill:

You can remain in denial. I know the only time you'll admit he did anything is when the South South blindly start shouting Biafra which will not happen.

Even Buhari himself will be amused to see you attribute some of these projects to him.

Even Onitsha was made possible by buhari.

I don't give a ratass about your imagination if biafra. Whether you shout or no shout it takes nothing away from me unless those who have time to listen to you.

Buhari within this short has done unimaginable well for SE.

Even second Niger bridge Jonathan uses to play Politics and deceive many is now been constructed by Buhari.

Buhari may not be perfect but atleast in one way or the other he is trying for us. Something Jonathan couldn't do.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by kingsavage: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
They spat on JESUS, what more can you do?
Una killed Boro n Saro Wiwa, so who deserves the blame?
Hypocrites
e pain am
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by melodyogonna(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:

He was assassinated by unknown person/people
Who was?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
nku5:

It did not start with Nnamdi Kanu. Was there an IPOB when Rivers State declared "Abandoned properties"? The sentiments by some minorities have been there and will always be there.
Abandoned property or RECOVERED TERRITORY?

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by ijawcitizen(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
technicallyrich:
I'm an ijaw man,and all these trash you wrote will never make me hate any tribe from ss/see region.
I just see it as another foooolish campaign by a pained yarinbaza Muslim who is afraid to stay on his own and eat the rooten stale Amala and ewedu,
c llaves
You must be technically stupid

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Who takes an Ijaw man serious. grin
see the trash he splits. grin.

I'm sure you're typing from the creek grin
Can a yoruba pathetic, weakling like you survive in the creeks? Just thinking out loud.

3 Likes

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by valirex: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
melodyogonna:

Who was?

Adaka Boro
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by nku5: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Abandoned property or RECOVERED TERRITORY?

Actually stolen property. The lazy kai-kai drinkers invoked a curse on their land and themselves by stealing people's hard earned property and aligning with the north

A few decades later the children of the kai-kai men introduced kidnapping, took up arms against the state claiming that the north had cheated them grin Minorities sef

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Sammy07: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
SaintBishop:
Can a yoruba pathetic, weakling like you survive in the creeks? Just thinking out loud.

Why would I be living in the creeks grin
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Why would I be living in the creeks grin
I don't know maybe, perhaps looking for human organs to eat or skull to mine, you know you weirdos are something else.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by MosheDayan: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
valirex:
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason. Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 14 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government. However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for. This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that. This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent. Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria. But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra.
[/s]
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Even Onitsha was made possible by buhari.

I don't give a ratass about your imagination if biafra. Whether you shout or no shout it takes nothing away from me unless those who have time to listen to you.

Buhari within this short has done unimaginable well for SE.

Even second Niger bridge Jonathan uses to play Politics and deceive many is now been constructed by Buhari.

Buhari may not be perfect but atleast in one way or the other he is trying for us. Something Jonathan couldn't do.

It's unfortunate that people like you wallow in ignorance.
Buhari himself will be amused at certain achievements you ascribe to him.

If Buhari had his way when he came to power, he would have canceled that project completely. If he didn't delay the progress of the second niger bridge it would have been completed by now.

All the contracts and agreements for it had been signed by then minister of finance Okonjo-Iweala. The environmental impact assessment and the major foundational work commenced also, the casting of the pillars etc

Do a little research and find out how long it takes to complete a bridge of such magnitude. It's not something you construct overnight otherwise you'll be setting a death trap for the users. You complete some process and deliberately need to wait for months to start another to be sure you did the right thing among other factors.

Infact go ask a civil engineer or project manager near you to educate you more. Not sure you even have elementary knowledge of physics to know what's involved.

Buhari will laugh you to scorn on knowing you are giving him credit for this project.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tranquill:

It's unfortunate that people like you wallow in ignorance.
Buhari himself will be amused at certain achievements you ascribe to him.

If Buhari had his way when he came to power, he would have canceled that project completely. If he didn't delay the progress of the second niger bridge it would have been complicated by now.

All the contracts and agreements for it had been signed by then minister of finance Okonjo-Iweala. The environmental impact assessment and the major foundational work commenced also, the casting of the pillars etc

Do a little research and find out how long it takes to complete a bridge of such magnitude. It's not something you construct overnight otherwise you'll be setting a death trap for the users. You complete some process and deliberately need to wait for months to start another to be sure you did the right thing among other factors.

Infact go ask a civil engineer or project manager near you to educate you more. Not sure you even have elementary knowledge of physics to know what's involved.

Buhari will laugh you to scorn on knowing you are giving him credit for this project.

Buhari deserves the praise. GEJ wasn't fair to us.

We can't be dealing with people who bears such disdain and hate against us.

The world doesn't work that way.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Buhari deserves the praise. GEJ wasn't fair to us.

We can't be dealing with people who bears such disdain and hate against us.

The world doesn't work that way.

You are the one creating the imaginary hate and desdain.

South South refused to join your version of Biafra not out of hate but common sense and the future of generations unborn, because it is built on Igbo dominance and control.

Does not supporting Biafra translate into not supporting Igbo politically? The answer is NO.

You guys blew the chance of having the South South as assured block vote for Igbo presidency when you started forcing your Biafra on everyone without any form of consultation, discussion or respect and anyone who differs is insulted and called names.

I believe it is redeemable though.

1 Like

Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tranquill:

You are the one creating the imaginary hate and desdain.

South South refused to join your version of Biafra not out of hate but common sense and the future of generations unborn, because it is built on Igbo dominance and control.

Does not supporting Biafra translate into not supporting Igbo politically? The answer is NO.

You guys blew the chance of having the South South as assured block vote for Igbo presidency when you started forcing your Biafra on everyone without any form of consultation, discussion or respect and anyone who differs is insulted and called names.

I believe it is redeemable though.

Discuss all these biafran issues with Nnamdi Kanu and Abia not us.

We are a very proud people.

Jonathan nearly rubbishes every single projects here to Nothingness.

Nobody insulted anyone or called anyone names but infact it was even your leader Wike that goes about insulting ndigbo for no just reason. Instead of him to face his issues with Ipob, he turned it to igbo insults.

That's the height of disdain and hate. We are yet to understand what led to such loads of insults against ndigbo, fouls words to the highest order.

Chineke ekwena Ife Ojoo.

As for Jonathan he worked only for SS and north.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Discuss all these biafran issues with Nnamdi Kanu and Abia not us.

We are a very proud people.

Jonathan nearly rubbishes every single projects here to Nothingness.

Nobody insulted anyone or called anyone names but infact it was even your leader Wike that goes about insulting ndigbo for no just reason. Instead of him to face his issues with Ipob, he turned it to igbo insults.

That's the height of disdain and hate. We are yet to understand what led to such loads of insults against ndigbo, fouls words to the highest order.

Chineke ekwena Ife Ojoo.

As for Jonathan he worked only for SS and north.

How did Wike insult Ndi Igbo? By saying he is not Igbo?
You may not be aware that Wike is the first and only governor that has had Igbo person in his cabinet right from his first term and no one forced that on him. Currently there is a commissioner from Anambra State in his cabinet.

How did Wike insult Igbo people?

If Jonathan worked for SS and North only as you claim which is not true, then why not you blame those Igbos that held strategic positions in his government.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by cocolacec(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Elvictor:

we are marking time for Yorubas for Odi massacre and Hausas|Fulani for killing Ken saro Wiwa and Isaac Boro, their cry will be far worst in life. war isn't over yet

Go to Ota farm and Abacha village to fight.Why must Yorubas and fulanis be held responsible for the action of one man?
Ibos and Fulanis killed Yoruba leaders too.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by melodyogonna(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:

Adaka Boro
Oh, sad. What about Saro Wiwa?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by valirex: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
melodyogonna:

Oh, sad. What about Saro Wiwa?

Another thread for that.
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
SaintBishop:
Actually you igbos are not different from the fulanis, the difference btween you and them is that, you don't have the political might to execute your plans.
Funny how you compare a tribe that never kills on extreme religious issues
A purely egalitarian community
I won't blame you, what you don't understand mystifies you; IGBOS
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2020
SaintBishop:
What are you saying mr? Who stop Boro Niger delta republic? Ironsi and ojukwu and where were they from? igbo. Park well oga.
Una problem.na serious lack of knowledge
How did Ojukwu come into Ironsi's ills?
Blame Ojukwu for Nzeogwu's coup too
Yes Ironsi stopped Boro & we Igbos should take the blame but what about killing Boro n Wiwa & even going further not just to suppress the Niger-Delta but also messing the region with spillage while controlling it but Zamfara is effortlessly selling its gold to same govt
Shame on all of you
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Tranquill:

Enugu International Airport
Onitsha port

I can mention more but just manage the two.

Onitsha airport? Imagine the people I argue with on here, I'm done here
Make Una listen to this guyoooo
Enugu airport isn't new, he only upgraded it which he didn't even finish up to 60%
You can't mention shit cos there's none
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by SaintBishop: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Cherez:

Funny how you compare a tribe that never kills on extreme religious issues
A purely egalitarian community
I won't blame you, what you don't understand mystifies you; IGBOS
I don't need to know anything, that your brother pazienza abi na igboid has already made it clear that you igbos are not different from the fulanis.

Don't be emotional ok?
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Cherez: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2020
SaintBishop:
I don't need to know anything, that your brother pazienza abi na igboid has already made it clear that you igbos are not different from the fulanis.

Don't be emotional ok?
Lol
Very funny, even mad men know the difference between an Hausa and an Igbo man
Re: Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas by Tranquill: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cherez:

Onitsha airport? Imagine the people I argue with on here, I'm done here
Make Una listen to this guyoooo
Enugu airport isn't new, he only upgraded it which he didn't even finish up to 60%
You can't mention shit cos there's none

Ariaria boy so na only Airport you don hear of abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Replies Economist On Threats To Nigeria’s Stability / "Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management / Emir Of Ilorin: Trending Video Of Protest In The Palace Was Not In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.