Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? (1459 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Why Are Most Igbo Ladies Materialistic? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by nurabela: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2011
Why are ladies materialistic when it comes to a relationship?
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by badguy3: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2011
Simple. most Relashun ships these day is base on what you can benefit or get out of eat. that is wy many boys sex the much tehy can an girls demand the much they can so if everything yakata they will be still happi to have benefited from it cool. And this unfotunately is teh way most marriages is these day always leding to divorce. No more for betta for wors angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2011
Simple. most Relashun ships these day is base on what you can benefit or get out of eat. that is wy many boys sex the much tehy can an girls demand the much they can so if everything yakata they will be still happi to have benefited from it Cool. And this unfotunately is teh way most marriages is these day always leding to divorce. No more for betta for wors Angry Angry

Guy what the Flip.i don't grab.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2011
I think this only applies to nigerian girls. not that we don't have ladies like that across the world but 9ja girls own are just getting too much.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2011
People in general can be materialistic. Materialism isn't a trait that only women possess. I know MANY materialistic African men.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2011
Big deal.am Materialistic. besides am yet to meet a babe who wasn't understanding about finance.maybe u guys get badluck or u aint the type that come outs forward when u broke,after all i can't be arrested for being broke its normal.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by tayoast(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2011
not all ladies are materialistic
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2011
pc guru:

Big deal.am Materialistic. besides am yet to meet a babe who wasn't understanding about finance.maybe u guys get badluck or u aint the type that come outs forward when u broke,after all i can't be arrested for being broke its normal.

lol, if a girl can't be understanding about someone's financial situation then perhaps she just isn't right for you. I don't like it when people think of only what they can benefit from financially in a relationship.

tayo_ast:

not all ladies are materialistic

Yup, that's true.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2011
I am a bit materialistic, but I do not depend on men. I buy my own stuff tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2011
yep, i remember in school wanted to ask her a babe out,Guy were like she's materialistic,gold digger, funny enuff after going out with the babe,i can swear that she's one of the nicest and caring babes i'd ver gone out with. i remember when i couldn't call her and i told her i was broke she was like "so can't u flash me or borrow a friend's phone at least'.left to me sha.am yet to see a babe that wasn't understanding, TRUE STORY
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2011
pc guru:

yep, i remember in school wanted to ask her a babe out,Guy were like she's materialistic,gold digger, funny enuff after going out with the babe,i can swear that she's one of the nicest and caring babes i'd ver gone out with. i remember when i couldn't call her and i told her i was broke she was like "so can't u flash me or borrow a friend's phone at least'.left to me sha.am yet to see a babe that wasn't understanding, TRUE STORY

People just need to go with their gut in situations like this. If something seems off or you're gettin' red flags then the person is a no go.

rokiatu:

I am a bit materialistic, but I do not depend on men. I buy my own stuff tongue

Hmmm its good that you pointed out you're materialistic but that you buy your own stuff. When people hear materialistic they assume that the individuals is asking others for stuff.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2011
Almost everybody is guilty of this, it doesnt apply to ladies alone, ok?,
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2011
^^ok ke? na lie u go like money.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by geostan: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2011
I believe love is d foundation in a rlatnship ,not sex, nor money
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2011
Love has no value to most, BB/weave/Gucci bag etc is the deal here. Many female out there are broke but want to live above their means and therefore will gladly "pros.titute" themselves by dating a guy simply because of what he can offer.
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2011
nurabela:

Why are ladies materialistic when it comes to a relationship?

there are a product of your own making .i.e you flush money to get attention
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by 190: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Love has no value to most, BB/weave/Gucci bag etc is the deal here. Many female out there are broke but want to live above their means and therefore will gladly "pros.titute" themselves by dating a guy simply because of what he can offer.

word!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

word!!

I think i know you now grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by 190: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
bhusayor:

I think i know you now grin grin grin grin wink

and i know you too grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by desholah(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2011
OP.
Not all but few of them cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

and i know you too grin

wink wink cheesy cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by LADYOKIKI: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2011
I work hard but still want my man to spoil me with nice things if that makes me materialistic then I am guilty as charged!
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by 190: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
bhusayor so you're even chelsea like your man k-money and myself,
nice pictures u gat there and keep your mouth ssshh about me
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

bhusayor so you're even chelsea like your man k-money and myself,
nice pictures u gat there and keep your mouth ssshh about me

yh, chelsea till i'm six ft cheesy

@bold, cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Beync(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
Tosinville:

I think this only applies to nigerian girls. not that we don't have ladies like that across the world but 9ja girls own are just getting too much.
Dude u r getting too obsessed with this kind of thought about Nigerians girls wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by 190: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
bhusayor:

[/b]

yh, chelsea till i'm six ft cheesy

@bold, cool cool cool cool
cool cool

im counting on you,

you are one sweet hawt black berried babe ( no wonder kay couldnt resist )
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

cool cool

im counting on you,

you are one sweet hawt black berried babe ( no wonder kay couldnt resist )

POC, strawberried-babe grin

@bold lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by 190: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2011
bhusayor:

POC, strawberried-babe grin

@bold lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

You too sturborn sef,

No wonder Kay money left coolababe and freecocoa and ran after you

Looking at your pictures on there made me understand why! grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

You too sturborn sef,

No wonder Kay money left coolababe and freecocoa and ran after you

Looking at your pictures on there made me understand why! grin grin

tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by 190: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2011
bhusayor:

tongue

Its 12am what are u still doing online on FB
are u chatting with kay!
I saw u online a couple of minutes but im dodging someone
and went offline, Make you go sleep!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by Orton10(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2011
190 so na wetin you been dey do be dis??
No worry I go tell Kay say you dey try runs him mulher  grin grin
Now Beg me!  tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? by 190: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

190 so na wetin you been dey do be dis??
No worry I go tell Kay say you dey try runs him mulher  grin grin
Now Beg me!  tongue tongue

I nor dey run him woman,
She was online on FB and i wanted to chat
But den i saw another shawty im avoiding and took 2 my heels
cos shawty dey on my case for weeks now!

Can You? / What Do You Think? / Would You Allow Your Bestfriend Impregnate Your Wife.