Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month (31229 Views)

Rema React As A Female Actress Rucks Omah Lay As He Performs On Stage / Burna Boy Wins Best International Artiste At This Year’s VGMA / Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ObaKlaz: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Jerrick:
[s] This your comment further confirms the fact that haters do exist[/s]. Either he sings better than Maleek berry or not. He's been celebrated by BET and you should be happy for that just like anyone would be happy for your own successes too
Drawing comparison between two things or people IS NOT jealousy. You, just as many Nigerians, need to work on how you perceive and interprete issues.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2020
NOwazobia:
The lyrics is like the regular nigerian lyrics. They are not inspiring to my hearing.

My thoughts exactly... That's the problem with singers here... Poor songwriting!!!

I wonder if we still have good songwriters, or maybe they are largely unappreciated.

I remember peeps like Dare Art Alade, Etcetera, OJ Jezreel, etc...

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
People and their wacky music tastes and zero knowledge of lyricism! Fireboy classic?! Omah Lay outta this world??! Lol grin

Well, in the land of the blind.... tongue
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Fresh25: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Agba cool Weed no dey tire you?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Although I don't do Nigerian artiste except 2face, burna boy and wizkid...because the rest got no talent

But I must confess I dey feel this oma lay flow most times

Am even listening to his songs right now while blazing my weed

2 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2020
maynia:

I like girls with flat tummy

You just feel like hurting the feelings of Nigerian ladies!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Ayo2004: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Pofgrace:
he released a EP in July now isolation room
And the EP was isolated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Ayo2004: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2020
JoyJones2000:
Omah lay issa fine bwoy sha
If u see am 4 live video,u go cry like that 1 wey cry 4 griezmann alleged brother abi grin
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Pofgrace(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Ayo2004:

And the EP was isolated
grin grin grin
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by encryptjay(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Ndumyke:
We grew together at Ankpa, I wish him the best
Ankpa in Kogi state or there's another one in Port Harcourt?
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ObaKlaz: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2020
silverlinen:
Damn
Omah lay
Saw a comment hyping maleek berry over Lay
[s]You so deluded nigurr
Omah lay is way better than berry
Lyrically and all round
Get that
The dude dey enter places wey ur maleek berry no fit enter[/s]

PEACE
Go check awards won by Maleek Berry and his views on YouTube. Take just BEEN CALLING, dissect the lyrics and tell me if any Omah Lay's joint can rub shoulders with it lyrically.

A huge part of Berry's fanbase ain't even Nigerian. It's folks like you who don't know better that would be quick to talk shii like, "Rema is a legend" and this one you're on.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by softguy1: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
He deserves it
This niggar gat some vibes cool cool cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by joshuaidibia(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
mtchewwww

"do not disturb my peace"

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Preciouschinwe(f): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Omah Lay... Sounds like "Omo ale" in Yoruba. Never heard any of his songs, but I'm willing to bet he doesn't write or sing better than Maleek Berry.
seconded!

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Jerrick(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Drawing comparison between two things or people IS NOT jealousy. You, just as many Nigerians, need to work on how you perceive and interprete issues.
Lies!! You are not just drawing comparism. First off, you started with a very derogatory remark saying his stage name sounds like "omo ale" in Yoruba. Secondly, you said you haven't heard any of his songs. Lol, someone that was also celebrated by apple music, featured international act 6lack with numerous A list features. I won't quote you again but just stop the hate and wish him well OK? It doesn't stop your shine or even stop you from getting bigger than him

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by vicben27(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
I like guys with natural pink lips.
Soo na only him lips you see
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ObaKlaz: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jerrick:
Lies!! You are not just drawing comparism. First off, you started with a very derogatory remark saying his stage name sounds like "omo ale" in Yoruba. (Well, doesn't it??!) Secondly, you said you haven't heard any of his songs. Lol, someone that was also celebrated by apple music, featured international act 6lack with numerous A list features. I won't quote you again (Oh GOOD!) [s]but just stop the hate and wish him well OK? It doesn't stop your shine or even stop you from getting bigger than him[/s] (The average Nigerian's reaction to a different opinion! Not being agreeable doesn't make one a hater!)
You know him cos you are a big FAN. I still don't know him, haven't heard his songs nor hate him. He doesn't know me or even YOU either!
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Dreadlock69(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Love the guys music
Sometimes I go dey laugh if I dey hear am
This guy ehh
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by MENTORCH(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
To be honest, after seeing this I went to listen to all his songs, I didn’t like even one. They were all average. I think he is lucky he is coming out when Nigerian music lacks hit songs like in the past, so that’s an advantage for him.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by daxon001(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
And to think he's not been on a stage just yet shocked wink

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Balogunodua(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okuda:

who asked you whether he sings or write better than Maleek Berry. na so hatred and Jealousy dey start but you no know. You say you no sabi the guy yet, you don already dey compare am to person wey no dey too active for industry. Maleek Berry don dey since the time of WandeCoal why he never blow reach? Maleek is good no doubt but he probably is not doing the right things to be at the places he should be.

PFA Omah lay Na my guy, but no ever compare am to Maleek Berry dem no be mate, cuz Omah lay na upcoming star just leave am make he shine.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Updating9JA: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Although I don't do Nigerian artiste except 2face, burna boy and wizkid...because the rest got no talent
TD Jakes Sermons
But I must confess I dey feel this oma lay flow most times

Am even listening to his songs right now while blazing my weed
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by cumlord(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2020
It's so sad that he can't cash out on his fame... No concerts or anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos / Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" / Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.