Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix (1405 Views)

IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo / Can A Northern Christian/middle Belt Represent The North In The Presidency / PDP Replies Femi Fani- Kayode; You Represent The Bad, The Ugly & The Scandalous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
President Jonathan shuns Presidential debate claiming that the organizers aren't standard enough.

He defied the 'what about us' platform call to be interviewed by Chimamanda Adichie. Instead, he arranged for 'kokolette' interview wiv dbanj.

Excuse me, who is dbanj representing?

Is critical academic cum socio-economic problem of the country in anyway the business of a stage artiste of moral question?

Imagine this man representing you in critical circumstance:

I stand to disagree.

No way GEJ.
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by gernded(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
DEAR POSTER,

DBANJ IS AN ICON SO IF YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF ICON THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT HE REPRESENT.

AS FOR THE PICTURE MY DEAR I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE UP TO FIVE COPIES IN YOUR HOUSE DON'T JUST GO TOO FAR IN THE NAME OF POLITICS , AND DON'T SHIFT THE STRUGGLE TO DBANJ DOORSTEP.

AND IF DEBANJ CANNOT REPRESENT THE YOUTH THEN YOU SHOULD REPRESENT US WITH YOUR COWARD AND AWKWARD THINKING.

WE NEED FRESH AIR
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by Arosa(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2011
OP, who gave you the right to speak for the Nigerian youth.
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by boycottam: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2011
Dear Gernded, you must be mentally retarded. Awolowo is an icon, Fela is an icon. FD'Banj is a con, a pawn. he'll sell him mom to a whale and get back her bones for juju. we want him erased.
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by boycottam: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2011
Dear Gernded, you must be mentally R E T A R D E D . Awolowo is an icon, Fela is an icon. FD'Banj is a con, a pawn. he'll sell him mom to a whale and get back her bones for juju. we want him erased.

Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by PeeDaVinci: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
D'banj speaking for "Nigerian youths" is the highest form of insult we have received recently!Does he know what it means to go through a Nigerian University for 4+x years&come out without a job?Does he understand what biznesses go thru in an economy without fundamentals?Does he understand what it means to wake u tired and hopeless everyday??Doesn't he understand dat d Nigerian youth has come to love entertainment just to "forget their sorrows"?D'banj shud pls tell Mr Goodluck (copied from a friend's status on fb)
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by Arosa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
So Mr, those the average Nigerian youth has university degres?
Does he understand what it means to wake u tired and hopeless everyday?
have you heard his music suddenly?
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by boycottam: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2011
we don't want

Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by opalu: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
I DIDNT KNOW DBANJ IS THAT BAD!
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by opalu: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by gernded(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
POSTER YOU AND YOUR BLACKMAILERS FRIENDS SHOULD LOOK FOR A JOB AND DO FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BEEN ON NAIRALAND WITH DIFFERENT USER NAMES AND CAUSE DISAFFECTION TOWARD GOOD BOYS WHO HAVE STRUGGLE TO MAKE IT BIG IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.

IF HE HAD INTERVIEW YOUR PAY MASTER YOU WILL SEE HIM AS GOD.

ANYWAY SINCE YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE A JOB GO AHEAD WITH YOUR CRITICISMS THAT IS THE CHEAPEST JOB IN NAIJA.

WE NEED FRESH AIR

GOODLUCK IS THE ANSWER AND THE WAY ANYONE THAT GOES THROUGH HIM WILL SEE AND RECIEVE THE FRESH AIR.
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
We like d'banj as an entertainer. Thanks a lot to him and no one has anything against his career, but there's a question of qualification on his part to REPRESENT the youths to ask GEJ critical issues that affect us.

If GEJ complains that he would not attend presidential debate organized by NN24 on the basis that the platform is not qualified to call him, what qualifies d'banj for GEJ to communicate to the youths through him?

Where is the place of 'what about us Nigeria?'

He is only playing and he simply thinks April 2011 is a mere joke. He soon will find out that we are not playing.
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by gernded(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
IS A CHILDISH TO SAY THAT MR PRESIDENT WHO HAVE JUST CONCLUDED HIS CAMPAIGN TRAIN TO 36 STATES IS SEEING THE ELECTION AS JOKE YOU BECLOUDED BY THE OPPOSITION PROPAGANDA AND LACK OF PROPER CAMPAIGN.

MR PRESIDENT WHO HAS SPEND SLEEPLESS NIGHT TALKING TO THE NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS FORUMS.

MY DEAR FROM ALL RAMIFICATION YOU ARE BEEN BIASED AND MISINFORMED ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF GEJ.
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by Kilode1: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^ hahahahaha

DK! Abeg leave Baba Suwe out of politics o!
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by apoti(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
gernded:

IS A CHILDISH TO SAY THAT MR PRESIDENT WHO HAVE JUST CONCLUDED HIS CAMPAIGN TRAIN TO 36 STATES IS SEEING THE ELECTION AS JOKE YOU BECLOUDED BY THE OPPOSITION PROPAGANDA AND LACK OF PROPER CAMPAIGN.

MR PRESIDENT WHO HAS SPEND SLEEPLESS NIGHT TALKING TO THE NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS FORUMS.

MY DEAR FROM ALL RAMIFICATION YOU ARE BEEN BIASED AND MISINFORMED ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF GEJ.

Now I know why you said Dbanj can represent Nigerian youths grin
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by Beaf: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2011
--Beaf barges in. See's people jealous of d'banj--
--Hisses and walks out of a silly thread--
Re: Why Dbanj Cannot Represent The Youths -facts And Pix by apoti(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
;d

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Destroys Life Of Poor Woman Through Greed. . . . . / Senate President David Mark May Not End Well / Ambassador Raises Alarm Over Nigerian Prostitutes Influx Into Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.