Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church (1210 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by ashacot: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
The Couple were seen exchanging wedding vows when an unidentified lady walked into them when the pastor of the day ask if anyone has any reason why they shouldn't get married. The couple were stunned when she showed up and told the also stunned pastor to call off the wedding because the groom is responsible for her pregnancy. She would later claim to be in labour and reveal she was pranking the couple.
Watch video.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kk90tqLRO0

Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by thesicilian: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
She should have been jailed.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by dawnomike(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
She deserved some slaps
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Karlifate: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Wedding ceremony OR comedy?

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Bluezy13(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
The wife to be is even understanding.

"You should have told me, we could have just worked this out" she said.
And she apparently wouldn't even mind continuing the wedding.
She also tried assisting the supposed pregnant lady.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by WoundedLamb: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bluezy13:
The wife to be is even understanding.

"You should have told me, we could have just worked this out" she said.
And she apparently wouldn't even mind continuing the wedding.
She also tried assisting the supposed pregnant lady.

I get the point here but saying she is 'understanding' kind of suggests that accepting a cheat is the ideal thing to do for a woman, otherwise she wouldn't be an understanding woman. What exactly is there to understand? Is it not funny that when a woman takes a man's misgivings, she's termed "understanding" but when a man takes a woman's excesses, he's called a "simp". Do you see the bias there? We expect a woman to tolerate it all but but not the man.

Nevertheless, I agree she's a nice lady though not necessarily because she wasn't going the quite the marriage.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Godada(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
The bride must be an arsenal fan. She is so understanding like Arsenal fans who have seen so much heart breaks
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Bluezy13(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I get the point here but saying she is 'understanding' kind of suggests that accepting a cheat is the ideal thing to do for a woman, otherwise she wouldn't be an understanding woman. What exactly is there to understand? Is it not funny that when a woman takes a man's misgivings, she's termed "understanding" but when a man takes a woman's excesses, he's called a "simp". Do you see the bias there? We expect a woman to tolerate it all but but not the man.

Nevertheless, I agree she's a nice lady though not necessarily because she wasn't going the quite the marriage.

The highlighted tells that your point is your perspective of my assertion.
What I mean by she is understanding could be in a different perspective.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by WoundedLamb: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bluezy13:

The highlighted tells that your point is your perspective of my assertion.
What I mean by she is understanding could be in a different perspective.

I wasn't outrightly faulting you. I was only highlighting alternative interpretations ingrained in your assertion and which any reader can have as a take away. No offense intended.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Bluezy13(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I wasn't outrightly faulting you. I was only highlighting alternative interpretations ingrained in your assertion and which any reader have as a take away. No offense intended.

Quite understood.
No offence assumed.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by tobechi74: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
It depends on the relationship between the prankee and any of the couple.

If she is a stranger and we are not close, I will faint and Sue her for high blood pressure medical damage.

If na my paddy, and I have done her a prank in the past, I will forgive her
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Kondomatic(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Nevertheless, I agree she's a nice lady though not necessarily because she wasn't going the quite the marriage .
I get the point here but saying she is 'a nice lady' kind of suggests that accepting a cheat is the ideal thing to do for a woman, otherwise she wouldn't be a a nice woman. What really makes her nice? Is it not funny that when a woman takes a man's misgivings, she's termed "nice" but when a man takes a woman's excesses, he's called a "simp". Do you see the bias there? We expect a woman to tolerate it all but but not the man.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by WoundedLamb: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kondomatic:
I get the point here but saying she is 'a nice lady' kind of suggests that accepting a cheat is the ideal thing to do for a woman, otherwise she wouldn't be a a nice woman. What really makes her nice? Is it not funny that when a woman takes a man's misgivings, she's termed "nice" but when a man takes a woman's excesses, he's called a "simp". Do you see the bias there? We expect a woman to tolerate it all but but not the man.

I said she's nice because of her care for a pregnant lady regardless of the situation. Not because she was willing to go ahead and marry a cheat. That's would be her decision to make but if she had canceled the marriage, that wouldn't make her less understanding cause a guy wouldn't think twice before cancelling the marriage is such a situation. Like I said, what exactly is there to understand?
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by mechanics(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Funny lady.
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Dicktrade: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2020
You should not try this with me. The guy come even shock self
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by paulolee(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2020
it looks more like a comedy skit bt these whites are just too funny n can go overboard to play dis dier crazy prank
all I can say is dt she shouldn't try it in a nigerian wedding especially in Lagos bcoz bliggers would cut out dt prank part..
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Dicktrade: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
it looks more like a comedy skit bt these whites are just too funny n can go overboard to play dis dier crazy prank
all I can say is dt she shouldn't try it in a nigerian wedding especially in Lagos bcoz bliggers would cut out dt prank part..

As in eh. The matter tire me. If nah Nigeria waiting bloggers go use their eyes see
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Thehelenmedia: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dicktrade:

As in eh. The matter tire me. If nah Nigeria waiting bloggers go use their eyes see
Re: Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church by Thehelenmedia: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
5 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Really Affect Their Web

Many bloggers (especially Nigerian blogger) make this mistake often. This article is going to help in solving 50% of bloggers problem. Please, I would advise you to grab your pen and jot something down.

1. Failure to Update Their Web: Being a blogger is not just by mere slogan. You have to take it personal, so as to excel in it. If you are a blogger that have a job which is fetching you monthly income, it is much advisable you employ a content writer on your web. At times, website visitors would lack interest in a web, when the writer or content creator on the web fails to update the web as times goes on. Let’s take a news website as an example; when you fail to update your visitors every second, minutes, and hours; definitely you would end up losing them.

READ MORE: https://thehelenmedia.com/5-mistakes-bloggers-make-that-really-affect-their-web/

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Sexually Stimulated By Punishment? / Apartment For Rent At Federal Housing Lugbe / Why Do Nigerian Men See Virgins As Wife Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.