Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Worried Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Worried Guy (654 Views)

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About Her Past / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Worried Guy by Readre(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hello Nairalanders i get this problem that always bothers me, the problem is each time i fall for a lady they start drawing back away from me, because of that i stopped taking relationship serious, for the last 6 years i have not been in a relationship, but this year i met a lady and we just clicked but truth is i did not want a relationship cause of my past experience of not having them love me like i will to them, so this lady i met was always all over me but i was not reciprocating to her love, she complains i dont care about her that i dont call nothing nothing, so i decided to show little care but before i know it i don fall yakata for her, then tuale she started drawing back upon all the love am showing her she start to dey see me as a disturbance, if i call sometimes she wont pick or she will pick and say i will call u bck later but for where, i was doing everything for her but she was not showing me the love like before, she says am too soft but i jst care and love her is it a crime, am tired and scared of loving someone, they always say this you are soft, calm, quiet.
I wonder what all that means am just a guy that loves with all my heart is it a crime?.
Is any one having this problem with ladies please advise me on what i should be doing to avoid being hurt all the time.
Re: A Worried Guy by fati2001(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
OKIEY .
Re: A Worried Guy by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
In my own experience, both men and women easily take advantage of your love when they know you've fallen for them, especially in this part of the world.

The best thing to do is to draw a line and love with your brain, not your heart. Once you draw lines in the relationship, you won't be taken for granted anymore. If the lady is really interested and the feeling is mutual, your relationship will grow with time... But that's not to say you shouldn't show emotions at all, no, you have to... Otherwise it would be boring and one-sided which is even worse.
Re: A Worried Guy by fati2001(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
THE LORD SAID YOU SHOULD BE A REVERE FATHER....

he loves you with all his heart... ...
Re: A Worried Guy by Lightangel65: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
The problem is when you fall in love you are all over the lady and give the lady too much attention, no matter how much you love a lady, always act uninterested, men are meant to be mysterious, bold and manly not a sisy who sucks up to a lady, Next time you meet a lady show less interest even if she complains and she would fall for you, while you won't fall for her

4 Likes

Re: A Worried Guy by Readre(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
CoderX:
In my own experience, both men and women easily take advantage of your love when they know you've fallen for them, especially in this part of the world.

The best thing to do is to draw a line and love with your brain, not your heart. Once you draw lines in the relationship, you won't be taken for granted anymore. If the lady is really interested and the feeling is mutual, your relationship will grow with time... But that's not to say you shouldn't show emotions at all, no, you have to... Otherwise it would be boring and one-sided which is even worse.
thanks
Re: A Worried Guy by Lightangel65: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:
THE LORD SAID YOU SHOULD BE A REVERE FATHER....

he loves you with all his heart... ...

If you don't have anything meaningful to say pls say nothing, this is low even for someone like you

3 Likes

Re: A Worried Guy by fati2001(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

If you don't have anything meaningful to say pls say nothing, this is low even for someone like you

Re: A Worried Guy by Readre(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:
The problem is when you fall in love you are all over the lady and give the lady too much attention, no matter how much you love a lady, always act uninterested, men are meant to be mysterious, bold and manly not a sisy who sucks up to a lady, Next time you meet a lady show less interest even if she complains and she would fall for you, while you won't fall for her
i have tried this but my emotions always betray me las las
Re: A Worried Guy by odinson1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Readre:
Hello Nairalanders i get this problem that always bothers me, the problem is each time i fall for a lady they start drawing back away from me, because of that i stopped taking relationship serious, for the last 6 years i have not been in a relationship, but this year i met a lady and we just clicked but truth is i did not want a relationship cause of my past experience of not having them love me like i will to them, so this lady i met was always all over me but i was not reciprocating to her love, she complains i dont care about her that i dont call nothing nothing, so i decided to show little care but before i know it i don fall yakata for her, then tuale she started drawing back upon all the love am showing her she start to dey see me as a disturbance, if i call sometimes she wont pick or she will pick and say i will call u bck later but for where, i was doing everything for her but she was not showing me the love like before, she says am too soft but i jst care and love her is it a crime, am tired and scared of loving someone, they always say this you are soft, calm, quiet.
I wonder what all that means am just a guy that loves with all my heart is it a crime?.
Is any one having this problem with ladies please advise me on what i should be doing to avoid being hurt all the time.
DRILL NUGGET 1
Why Gurls like bad boys:
Bad boys don't ''send''..... they live their life no matter what. They don't kiss up to any lady, infact they get aggressive when she throws some controlling tantrums.
They don't mind embarrassing her in public just to get their point across.
In summary, they are manly( ''ball-full'') because they sure know that every relationship has a CONTROL NOB, and the party who SENDS less has it. and that same party dictate how the r/ship roll. the party basically has the MUMU SWITCH of the other party and therefore can control the other party without as much as saying a word.....just a luk or a sound, wud suffice.
Women are aware of this potent power by design, they also know that the power lies with the guy from creation and wud do everything possible to STEAL(they do this either to test if the guy is truly what they make of him or just plainly acting IT or they just luv been in control) it from the guys......subtly, guys not-in-the-know, aint.
Now I am not advocating you become this crude: here is Hiw u can tap the positives off bad boys n be one ur self:
BE yourself @ all times: what does this mean? It means don't live ur life to please any gurl. Learn the act of saying no to some of her demands even though she knows u are capable of same. A girls that u always yeild to, wud soon friend zone u. You ain't worth been her man.
Know this, gurls r looking for alpha male not some kiss a33.......learn to always be in charge. This can only happen when u lay ur bed right from d beginning.
Yea I know, this is a tall order but is is very easy when u bring ur emotions under check before u even think of dating.
MODIFIED
Another reason is the compassionate part of them that just wano FIX things. They assume that Bad boys need redemption n they are d very ones to do it. They just need to show him a lil care, a lil touch, a lil hug, a lil prod , a lil luv n all wud be well. Lil did they know......
Also, bad boys luv mad wild adventure! Gut splitting, nerve wrecking, heart pumping n head spinning crazy adventure. N ladies just luv to be blown away!
Bad boys are sporadic.....unpredictable, they dont mind spoiling her by tasting her honey in public places...making her adrenaline pump wild! Imagine her cUming in such tensed situation( torn inbtw getting caught n the pleasure sweeping tru her veins)! How can she not luv him to bits? Stolen waters tastes sweeter!
They are sure to give her wild fun memories unlike d serene nice guy that wudnt even wano pound her hard cos he doesnt wano hurt her while in her mind she is screaming for heavy pounding, he is on slow n steady kiss kiss ride.
Bad boys teach em how to defend em selves, street sense n so many other crazy reasons out there.
SENSE PILL 1: Never sell yourself short. U were born to lead, but first you must conquer yourself. never let Jrod rule your ways.

Martinez39s
GLYCOLYSIS
Ubunja
Pansophist
Dpsychologist
Cave Adullam
Skepticus

Another brother is on the verge of being saved

2 Likes

Re: A Worried Guy by Lightangel65: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Readre:
Then you have to learn to keep your emotions in check, if you want a good relationship never fall for the girl make her fall for you instead. Even if you fall for her never let her know or act nice be a bit mean sometimes but don't be a jerk, try not calling her often, maybe call like once in 3weeks, Act like you are in a relationship but seem uninterested, and if she complains reassure her but continue acting uninterested

1 Like

Re: A Worried Guy by Readre(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
odinson1:

DRILL NUGGET 1
Why Gurls like bad boys:
Bad boys don't ''send''..... they live their life no matter what. They don't kiss up to any lady, infact they get aggressive when she throws some controlling tantrums.
They don't mind embarrassing her in public just to get their point across.
In summary, they are manly( ''ball-full'') because they sure know that every relationship has a CONTROL NOB, and the party who SENDS less has it. and that same party dictate how the r/ship roll. the party basically has the MUMU SWITCH of the other party and therefore can control the other party without as much as saying a word.....just a luk or a sound, wud suffice.
Women are aware of this potent power by design, they also know that the power lies with the guy from creation and wud do everything possible to STEAL(they do this either to test if the guy is truly what they make of him or just plainly acting IT or they just luv been in control) it from the guys......subtly, guys not-in-the-know, aint.
Now I am not advocating you become this crude: here is Hiw u can tap the positives off bad boys n be one ur self:
BE yourself @ all times: what does this mean? It means don't live ur life to please any gurl. Learn the act of saying no to some of her demands even though she knows u are capable of same. A girls that u always yeild to, wud soon friend zone u. You ain't worth been her man.
Know this, gurls r looking for alpha male not some kiss a33.......learn to always be in charge. This can only happen when u lay ur bed right from d beginning.
Yea I know, this is a tall order but is is very easy when u bring ur emotions under check before u even think of dating.
MODIFIED
Another reason is the compassionate part of them that just wano FIX things. They assume that Bad boys need redemption n they are d very ones to do it. They just need to show him a lil care, a lil touch, a lil hug, a lil prod , a lil luv n all wud be well. Lil did they know......
Also, bad boys luv mad wild adventure! Gut splitting, nerve wrecking, heart pumping n head spinning crazy adventure. N ladies just luv to be blown away!
Bad boys are sporadic.....unpredictable, they dont mind spoiling her by tasting her honey in public places...making her adrenaline pump wild! Imagine her cUming in such tensed situation( torn inbtw getting caught n the pleasure sweeping tru her veins)! How can she not luv him to bits? Stolen waters tastes sweeter!
They are sure to give her wild fun memories unlike d serene nice guy that wudnt even wano pound her hard cos he doesnt wano hurt her while in her mind she is screaming for heavy pounding, he is on slow n steady kiss kiss ride.
Bad boys teach em how to defend em selves, street sense n so many other crazy reasons out there.
SENSE PILL 1: Never sell yourself short. U were born to lead, but first you must conquer yourself. never let Jrod rule your ways.

Martinez39s
GLYCOLYSIS
Ubunja
Pansophist
Dpsychologist
Cave Adullam
Skepticus

Another brother is on the verge of being saved
oh my God the redpillers will soon be here, thanks anyway i grabbed some point
Re: A Worried Guy by Readre(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

Then you have to learn to keep your emotions in check, if you want a good relationship never fall for the girl make her fall for you instead. Even if you fall for her never let her know or act nice be a bit mean sometimes but don't be a jerk, try not calling her often, maybe call like once in 3weeks, Act like you are in a relationship but seem uninterested, and if she complains reassure her but continue acting uninterested
i was doing this before wen i no too dey think about her, but now i call everyday to check on her, this aint normal
Re: A Worried Guy by Cerebellum: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lol..lol

Man Nigga! Am very sure you're suffering from the mysterious non-entanglemeant ,I can bet ur left ball cheesy

And d solution is cleansing sharpaly..goan brin g 69k and thank me later.
No..no ,don't thank me, isorytgrin
Re: A Worried Guy by Nazgul: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Readre:
You're too soft...it's one thing to love, it's another thing to still reason with your head in that love relationship.

Most ladies get turned off and easily loose interest in guys who are weak,

Guys who they can easily manipulate to get anything from regardless of what it would cost the guy,

Guys who beg or apologize unnecessarily

Guys who can't look at them in the eye and say no to their demand even for once,

Guys who can't dominate them by claiming ownership of their body publicly and privately.

Guys who can't speak up for her publicly.

Guys who can't warn her, scold her, yell at her, walk her out of your house...etc.

These are the reasons why they leave you or at best friendzone you...once you begin to possess these qualities, they'll come crawling back.

When you claim to be a man be a man...take a clue from the life of a male Lion. He stamps his dominance by fighting off intruding males. the females appreciate his efforts by feeding him and giving him free sex all the days of his life. But he must remain strong for them or else he looses those benefits.

If you want a girl to stick to you, then kill the boy/teenager in you and allow the man to manifest. She'll get attracted naturally to the man in you
Re: A Worried Guy by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Readre:
your emotions are your problem my guy so what you need do it to take control of those emotions under check,I also ghost ladies after theyve fallen deeply in love. Most times the cause is that the attention I'm getting from them is becoming too much I begin to lose interest so try to always suck up to em ladies.
Re: A Worried Guy by Readre(m): 5:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Nazgul:

You're too soft...it's one thing to love, it's another thing to still reason with your head in that love relationship.

Most ladies get turned off and easily loose interest in guys who are weak,

Guys who they can easily manipulate to get anything from regardless of what it would cost the guy,

Guys who beg or apologize unnecessarily

Guys who can't look at them in the eye and say no to their demand even for once,

Guys who can't dominate them by claiming ownership of their body publicly and privately.

Guys who can't speak up for her publicly.

Guys who can't warn her, scold her, yell at her, walk her out of your house...etc.

These are the reasons why they leave you or at best friendzone you...once you begin to possess these qualities, they'll come crawling back.

When you claim to be a man be a man...take a clue from the life of a male Lion. He stamps his dominance by fighting off intruding males. the females appreciate his efforts by feeding him and giving him free sex all the days of his life. But he must remain strong for them or else he looses those benefits.

If you want a girl to stick to you, then kill the boy/teenager in you and allow the man to manifest. She'll get attracted naturally to the man in you
ur right i do most of that
Re: A Worried Guy by elipheleh(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Boy you are too clingy.
Clingy guys are too irritating. Stop calling anybody everyday. Get a life. Get busy.
As a rule of thumb, I detest calling people on phone, I will only call anybody when I have finished everything I plan to do for the day. Like seriously, I am not lying, sometimes it means I don't call some girlfreinds once even in a week, but they'll still keep calling me. And please always be first to end the call, let girls know you're busy. And be truly busy. Sleep sef is a busy activity.

At times I offf my phone a whole night only to put it ON in the morning just so that no girl will disturb me. And in the morning, I won't pick any relationship-calls because I have excuse that I am preparing for work. In the afternoon, no girl dares call me at work, because they know I won't pick as I am at work. So you see how I make myself scarce and basically getting me on phone becomes a priviledge and girls appreciate any short time I manage to give them.

Any girl wey mumu come my way is just getting into a rollacoster emotional life. And they're hooked for life, no girl can run from me.

Package your life this way and see changes as a guy.

N/B: I don't do any of these in my Business or Family relationships.
Re: A Worried Guy by Readre(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
elipheleh:
Boy you are too clingy.
Clingy guys are too irritating. Stop calling anybody everyday. Get a life. Get busy.
As a rule of thumb, I detest calling people on phone, I will only call anybody when I have finished everything I plan to do for the day. Like seriously, I am not lying, sometimes it means I don't call some girlfreinds once even in a week, but they'll still keep calling me. And please always be first to end the call, let girls know you're busy. And be truly busy. Sleep sef is a busy activity.

At times I offf my phone a whole night only to put it ON in the morning just so that no girl will disturb me. And in the morning, I won't pick any relationship-calls because I have excuse that I am preparing for work. In the afternoon, no girl dares call me at work, because they know I won't pick as I am at work. So you see how I make myself scarce and basically getting me on phone becomes a priviledge and girls appreciate any short time I manage to give them.

Any girl wey mumu come my way is just getting into a rollacoster emotional life. And they're hooked for life, no girl can run from me.

Package your life this way and see changes as a guy.

N/B: I don't do any of these in my Business or Family relationships.
nice one thank you

(1) (Reply)

Help Answer This Please / If U Love Her Treat Her Like Egg / Meeting Online Crush For The First Time And Notice Chronic Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.