Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho (770 Views)

I Knew I Was A Psycho When I ??? A Thread ;d / Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2020
When girls complain about guys on nairaland I always try to defend them buh yesterday I confirmed what they always complain about. This dude kenplay quoted me after he saw a convo with me and dorin27 and quickly tagged me SIMP. I dunno if he's been chasing dorin for a very long time. The next thing this phycho did was to edit my comment to prove to ppl in truly like dorin and I'm dyin for her love just prove that point 'SIMP'. Pls if u guys know who kenplay is warn him this mess he's putting himself might not end well.

At the third screenshot u can even see what ednut1 had to say

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
When girls complain about guys on nairaland I always try to defend them buh yesterday I confirmed what they always complain about. This dude kenplay quoted me after he saw a convo with me and dorin27 and quickly tagged me SIMP. I dunno if he's been chasing dorin for a very long time. The next thing this phycho did was to edit my comment to prove to ppl in truly like dorin and I'm dyin for her love just prove that point 'SIMP'. Pls if u guys know who kenplay is warn him this mess he's putting himself might not end well.

At the third screenshot u can even see what ednut1 had to say
Little boy, just because I refuse to help you beg dorin27 you have turn me to your enemy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by MickzyDonald: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Let me snap this and send it to SEUN

seems we have some SIMP's situation over here

1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Indeed this forum is full of kids cool
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2020
The battle of the SIMP chaii who fight for girls this days so if na real life na so una for they fight each other ..... embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Jesse25:
The battle of the SIMP chaii who fight for girls this days so if na real life na so una for they fight each other ..... embarassed

Lol the last thing I will do in my life is fight for a woman.. talk more of chasing a girl on nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by fati2001(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2020
pple dy oooh.

WHAT A COMEDY...

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by odinson1(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Guys don't Ever make the mistake of defending a woman! don't be a white Knight in shinning Armour who will go to the rescue of A random Hoe. They don't deserve your help,the will only say thank you and remember it for today but In the nearest Future,your Sarcrifices means nothing to her. if you cant help a woman NOW, you are Useless to Her
And Lastly, a woman can never truly be your friend, they are really just Extracting resources,time,energy, attention and validation from you while they give nothing in return

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by SILENTandSMART2: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2020
I think that's how he change the book seller post the other time,

. aswear if he change my comment to something else , hago curse his glory and destiny together, because all this baby wey don register for this forum,

Seun suppose do shumtin joor,

Him suppose say "nairaland is for sensible people " but let us think the matter this way , if dem don't display their stupidness sometime dis place maa be boring wink
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2020
odinson1:
Guys don't Ever make the mistake of defending a woman! don't be a white Knight in shinning Armour who will go to the rescue of A random Hoe. They don't deserve your help,the will only say thank you and remember it for today but In the nearest Future,your Sarcrifices means nothing to her. if you cant help a woman NOW, you are Useless to Her
And Lastly, a woman can never truly be your friend, they are really just Extracting resources,time,energy, attention and validation from you while they give nothing in return

Obviously he is doin his best to blackmail me.. just because dorin quote me the idiot called me a simp.. who does that. Such a kid
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol the last thing I will do in my life is fight for a woman.. talk more of chasing a girl on nairaland.

Hmm calm down oh. Because they are a lot of pain,frustrated and ridiculous people on nairaland ....don't allow them put am for ur body smiley
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Jesse25:

Hmm calm down oh. Because they are a lot of pain,frustrated and ridiculous people on nairaland ....don't allow them put am for ur body smiley

It's the last time I will fight for anyone cos that donkey kenplay just showed how stupid he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2020
fati2001:
pple dy oooh.

WHAT A COMEDY...

Yah it's funny indeed buh once I get that little brat in real life I will teach him how to stop wanking with ur picture and other girls on nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by fati2001(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Yah it's funny indeed buh once I get that little brat in real life I will teach him how to stop wanking with ur picture and other girls on nl

just forgo about him..
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Am such a star, this agbaya had to create a thread about me.
Mehn!! This little kid is feeling me
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
I think that's how he change the book seller post the other time,

. aswear if he change my comment to something else , hago curse his glory and destiny together, because all this baby wey don register for this forum,

Seun suppose do shumtin joor,

Him suppose say "nairaland is for sensible people " but let us think the matter this way , if dem don't display their stupidness sometime dis place maa be boring wink
Look at this little thing, am here for fun.
I can feed you including your hungry hoeing girlfriend.

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Enjoy the 12 hour fame I just gave you.
No need to thank me, what are friends for
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by SILENTandSMART2: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

Look at this little thing, am here for fun.
I can feed you including your hungry hoeing girlfriend.

For your first line , if you're here for fun it's okay man , but don't change people comment again,

For your second line, you don't know me but you call me little thing, lol

You juss start to bragg people full here sha cheesy

Most of the people like you dat like talking about having money like this have nothing at all, wink

You're just obsessed having it,

Did I ever tell you say i get girlfriend?

I don't engage in an unproductive and senseless conversation wink

Have a nice day man ✌️❤️✅
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by mosdii(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Despite all the preachings and teachings here, guys still dey leke nd jons big time... spits

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

For your first line , if you're here for fun it's okay man , but don't change people comment again,

Most of the people like you dat like talking about having money like this have nothing at all, wink

I can't even talk to him anymore. What a waste.. Na pussy pussy pussy wey full in head. When ppl say lazy youth he is a typical example.. the idiot is tryin so hard to make us look like him. Prodigal son. One day he will realise he has wasted his life archiving nothing..
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by SILENTandSMART2: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I can't even talk to him anymore. What a waste.. Na pussy pussy pussy wey full in head. When ppl say lazy youth he is a typical example.. the idiot is tryin so hard to make us look like him. Prodigal son. One day he will realise he has wasted his life archiving nothing..

Aswear down, he's just senseless

We haven't start discussing anything he don dey say he can feed me and my girlfriend and I'm a little thing also,

Imagine if he's talking to somebody dat haven't eat anything this morning, how will such person feel, me dat don eat more than three different things this morning wink

People like him if dem get money they would definitely go astray wink

Anyway God is our strength,

God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊✅
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Am only here for fun, I was in a good mood yesterday and decided to troll on Nairaland.

But you took everything personal, you cant stand me in real life.
Just because I chose to be kidding here doesnt give you the right to bad mouth me
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by SILENTandSMART2: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Kenplay:

Am only here for fun, I was in a good mood yesterday and decided to troll on Nairaland.

But you took everything personal, you cant stand me in real life.
Just because I chose to be kidding here doesnt give you the right to bad mouth me

Haha, kilode baba, you even say i can't stand you outside here as if you know me before cheesy, i can see that the bragging is in the blood,

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊✌️
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by tobechi74: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2020
The issue of Simp has been stressed here too much.let me repeat this ,here

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is. However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/
Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Haha, kilode baba, you even say i can't stand you outside here as if you know me before cheesy, i can see that the bragging is in the blood,

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊✌️

E pain am cause u dey support me.. talk more of a simp and a good guy gone bad. A girl broke his heart and he's misbehaving since den

Re: Nairalanders Come And See A Psycho by SILENTandSMART2: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

E pain am cause u dey support me.. talk more of a simp and a good guy gone bad. A girl broke his heart and he's misbehaving since den

Abi nah wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing That Happened To You This Year? / I’ve Had Sex with Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Ghanaian Student / Marry A Woman From Kogi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.