Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. (5075 Views)

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / VIRAL Video Of SS2 Students Doing Monkey And Doggy SEX Style In The Class / Doggy Sex: The Best Sex Position To Reach Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Gaggii: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hi guys,

My friend's dad was advicing us about life in general.

But he was laying emphasis about the fact that womanising could ruin someone's life.

He then made a shocking revelation when he said he had a partial stroke because of too much sex, especially doggy style.

I want to know how true is the statement, because i always feel a slight muscle pull after engaging in doggy sex style for long.

Please i just need someone with reliable information to enlighten me.
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by doggedfighter(f): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
So doggy now has correlation with stroke.

And you believed it.

To think you are even bold enough to tell us how one muscle is always loosing from your waist while grinding is idiotic

All because of what an old unschooled man told you

You may even be an undergraduate.

Shame grin

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Shortcut2life: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Odogwu...minister of Doggy affairs ..
Doggy mad sha too much swinging from left and right fit break waist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
op i wont say i blame ur dad for saying such cos it might be possible he"s not educated but what i find shocking is that you a young dude would be asking such a question weda its true or not cheesy
hoe u see the effect of not agreeing to go to school cos u believe education na scam grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

And you believed it.

You may even be an undergraduate
he may even be a graduate grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by themainman600(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
aaaah OP you and your father be confirm and certified illiterates grin
what about missionary I hope.that one doesn't.break spinal cord

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by doggedfighter(f): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2020
lefulefu:
he may even be a graduate grin

Lefulefu you read this kind of thing with me? grin grin

I didn't want to degrade his intellect further reason I stopped at undergraduate grin grin
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2020
doggedfighter:

Lefulefu you read this kind of thing with me? grin grin

I didn't want to degrade his intellect further reason I stopped at undergraduate grin grin
he might be a graduate oo cos i don see where a youth corp member mess up.spell im own name e no fit cheesy.imagine someone"s dad says too much doggy sex gives u stroke and u cant even educate ur dad on what really causes stroke cheesy
aghh cheesy
i just pray op is not a medical graduate sha cheesy
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Preshmane(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Nothing wey I no go see for Nairaland. You should have asked google instead of coming to disgrace yourself here... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Case clothes. Your father just dropped a lamba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by tobechi74: 2:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Sex is not for everyone. You need sex education first
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by cashinnaira: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2020
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by juniorstar(m): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2020
stressful activity is a risk factor for a type of stroke.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by juniorstar(m): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2020
stressful activity is a risk factor for a type of stroke.let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Karleb(m): 4:14am On Nov 24, 2020
This thread is a joke. gringrin
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by imagrg(m): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2020
When you indulge in sex too much with all attendant health conditions that could trigger stroke like high cholesterol level, stroke could result.

The excitement you feel during sex could increase blood pressure temporarily and that with other history of health complications could trigger stroke. This is one of the reasons why some people die while having sex. My thoughts though.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by ForestHill: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2020
doggedfighter:

And you believed it.

To think you are even bold enough to tell us how one muscle is always loosing from your waist while grinding is idiotic

All because of what an old unschooled man told you

You may even be an undergraduate.

Shame grin
You spoke well? No!
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by rowland545(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Its very possible though its unlikely...

But konji can also cause stroke too... Think about it and get back too me
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

My friend's dad was advicing us about life in general.

But he was laying emphasis about the fact that womanising could ruin someone's life.

He then made a shocking revelation when he said he had a partial stroke because of too much sex, especially doggy style.

I want to know how true is the statement, because i always feel a slight muscle pull after engaging in doggy sex style for long.

Please i just need someone with reliable information to enlighten me.
You fûck up aje
An old man told you that shit and you believed him
That's not enough you came here to tell us
Very childish of you angry
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by cynthia500(f): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Coldie(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2020
It's possible, you are someone who is obese and hardly engage in any form of sports or stressful activity.

But all of a sudden you are engaging in an extreme activity like sex, your heart might fail u
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Obakashdee(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Lol you can’t have stroke without having hypertension first or if there’s what we call hemorrhage in the brain, so linking doggy to direct stroke is a fallacy and no study has confirmed that.
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Obakashdee(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Coldie:
It's possible, you are someone who is obese and hardly engage in any form of sports or stressful activity.

But all of a sudden you are engaging in an extreme activity like sex, your heart might fail u

Heart failure is different from stroke sir/ma and sex isn’t an extreme activity, people have heart failure just sitting down and doing nothing or just buying something in a store, it happens anytime, it’s not directly linked to sex
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Sex education is really important and need be added to school curriculums.

I guess some of us are just privileged to know our right from the left.
Even nowadays,parents feel embarrassed when it comes to discussing anything sex related with their children..
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by tnerro1(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for madam hand
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2020
This thread should be closedgrin
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by cynthia500(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
“Practice makes progress not perfect.
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’ll be doomed if you don’t try again.
Failure is the tuition you pay for success.”
If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by baralatie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
there is one dude in Port Harcourt the dude went to wait in line for judgement day with baba God.
hian!
the guy was hitting the girl with tremor next tin.babe rushed out and started hanging on door.we came out rushed to the guy's room.syraight to hospital.their doctor said he is dead.shuu
police came and took the girl but was later released when the autopsy reveal he died of a expanded liver and heart.
something about him taking unapproved drug sha
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Obakashdee:

Heart failure is different from stroke sir/ma and sex isn’t an extreme activity, people have heart failure just sitting down and doing nothing or just buying something in a store, it happens anytime, it’s not directly linked to sex
but because a guy who has developed a heart condition can end with stroke if he is excessively involved in high risk sex.
I know of a dude in his mid thirties in lagos and has a partial stroke.i was stunned his friends were stunned and the doctor was puzzled
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by DirtyGold: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
As funny as this thread may sound, sex can be a strenuous activity especially when you choose to ride a Ferrari when your normal level is the old VW Beetle grin grin.
Sex requires a healthy activity of blood flow which affects the heart. Cardiovascular disease is more common than people realise

I've even heard that doggy brings bad luck cheesy
Who has heard it too?

What's tha business?
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by BigDawsNet: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Medically doesn't sounds true

But I won't advise anyone to go for doggy Everytime

Mehn that niggga will get old so quick

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Loose Interest After Sleeping With A Woman / See How Am Relaxing This Beautiful Friday Afternoon (pics). / I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.