Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (742 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Jos by Abbaj: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2011
Group of Hausa/fulani terorist blew themselves on a motobike on their way to bomb a church dis morning in Agwan rukuba area of plateau. God no the sleep!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by cold(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2011
Are you serious shocked please do you reside around that Ungwan Rukuba axis?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by djay4: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
God is at work. I just called a friend residing in that area to confirm the news, it actually happen. Two bad, bad Hausa guys tried to set the Bomb in Ecwa church during Sunday service when the bomb exploded and killed the two young men.

They thought God will not hear the cry of the innocents killed by their hands. If they continue with the killings, our God almighty will reply them, even their generations yet unborn will equally share the curse of their parents involve in the dastardly acts.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Arosa(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
may their stomach roast in hell. angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AljUche: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2011
Arosa:

may their stomach roast in hell. angry angry angry

you people say rubbish a lot undecided

why do you want another man stomach to roast at all

is that what your Christian faith preaches
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
Serves them right. I guess right about now,they'll be getting introduced to their 70 virgins for an eternity of screwing (but what if they happen to be gay? undecided).
The heartless muthafu*ckers.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Arosa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
Alj Uche:

you people say rubbish a lot undecided

why do you want another man stomach to roast at all

is that what your Christian faith preaches
are you one of them? 
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AljUche: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
Arosa:

are you one of them? 

no i am not

but all i am trying to say is we all whether Christian or Muslim can not be wishing or be happy when someone dies.,.,.,.,. i am sure our faith does not preaches sure.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Arosa(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
Alj Uche:

no i am not

but all i am trying to say is we all whether Christian or Muslim can not be wishing or be happy when someone dies.,.,.,.,. i am sure our faith does not preaches sure.
Imagine these guys woke up this morning with the sole purpose of bombing Innocent souls, and you want me to show some love to them abi?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
AM HAPPY TO BE BACK IN NAIRALAND AFTER A YEAR BREAK FRM THIS SITE THAT I WAS ADDICTED, , @post, Am happy for this, gud for them, God is realy hearin our prayer.more of it
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
AM HAPPY TO BE BACK IN NAIRALAND AFTER A YEAR BREAK FRM THIS SITE THAT I WAS ADDICTED, , @post, Am happy for this, gud for them, God is realy hearin our prayer.more of it
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by prettyG: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Osama10(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
This people can't just stop, I think this serves as a good lesson to the others.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Abbaj: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
These hausa pple hates peace. I wander what der r teach them in their mosque. Dis pple r worse dan devil itself. God wil continue to disgrace and expose all of them. Freaking blood suckers
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
Alj Uche:

no i am not

They have met their waterloo. They would have thrown families into mourning had they succeeded, they were swallowed by the pits they dug for others. When the wicked perish there are shouts of joy. The blood of innocent men, women and children are crying before God and our God is not dead. Let more of them try, they will be consumed by their own wickedness. The gallows that haman prepared for Mordecai was used for him.

(1) (Reply)

G.e.j: How To Disperse A Crowd! / Lest You Forget - Remember Pdp Power When You Vote / Port Harcourt's Overflowing Drains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.