Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,091 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached (12930 Views)

Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly / Deputy Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached / Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by Yus2020: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
see state house of Assembly , can you compare it the manison this Looters are living

1 Like

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by able20(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please is that poultry hall the state house of Assambly complex. ??

1 Like

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by tamunobello: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by Harpyeagle(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“Practice makes progress not perfect.
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’ll be doomed if you don’t try again.
Failure is the tuition you pay for success.”
If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
Ur dp is wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by lazkizz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
“Practice makes progress not perfect.
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’ll be doomed if you don’t try again.
Failure is the tuition you pay for success.”
If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
I hate motivation speakers....But this One enter me

1 Like

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by cynthia500(f): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
lazkizz:

lolzzzz

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by cynthia500(f): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Harpyeagle:
Ur dp is wonderful grin
thanks
Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by simhosting: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by Akfrenzy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
millionboi2:
in North everything goes

If na other states it will be difficult to achieve at same time
yesooo that's why Terrorism goes well too in the North

1 Like

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by mohhabfarm: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Female and pregnant America bullmastic dog for sale.
Price: #120,000.
Call 08160604420

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by Tundex911: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
See gombe house of assembly wey resemble health care center for south west...

Smh

1 Like

Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by uuzba(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
lazkizz:
After all their long English, na still you go do the work..
They won't help you do anything .
Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by Forexfocus: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached by AAAUWALMHD(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
what happened? ;Dwhat happened?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner / Governor Udom Emmanuel And Teachers Have A Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.