Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) (29075 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by envoymedia: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
A woman has been killed by a hit-and-run driver at Upper Iweka, in Onitsha, Anambra state, IgbereTV reports.

The unidentified woman was reportedly crushed to death opposite Toronto hospital at the Upper Iweka area on Tuesday morning, November 24.

It was gathered that the driver sped off after hitting the woman, leaving her in the pool of her blood.

The Sector Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps ( FRSC), Andrew Kumapayi, who confirmed the incident through a statement by the Ag. Public Education Officer, Kamal Musa, said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1372843/hit-run-driver-kills-woman-onitsha-photo/

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nemesis will soon catch up with him

16 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by promzy555(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na wah, 2020!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by majamajic(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Use footbridge when it's available on the highway , most cars and lorries no get automatic brakes , rip to her

This always occurr at this express upon it has 3 overhead bridges ,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
In the past 14 days I have traveled to Ilesha,Lokoja and recently Benin city. Whenever I am in the bus,I used to remember all the posts I do read on Nairaland about accident or kidnapping etc which always sends chiles through my body. Fear is bad meeen.
RIP to the lady,for the driver karma will do the rest cry

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by slawormiir: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Wahalar nor too much
If you enter plane na crash
You enter motor na car crash
If you enter train na derail
If you enter ship or boat na capsize
If you sit down for house building collapse or electric shock you die
If you sit down for beer parlor na stray bullet
If you still decide to walk now na motor knock person down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Truthagent(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Very sad. Rip
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nawao

That MCC to Toronto upper iweka has sucked so much blood in Onitsha.

It's terrible.

7 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by dsmooth1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hhmmm
Wher is cctv camera !!!opps i have forgoten that dis is naija

Rip to d dead

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by xcesspaschal(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dis is too bad. Why nairaland always vfocus on bad news from Anambra only. Am hating diz
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by eherbal(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
The knowledge of lynching is the beginning of wisdom. The driver probably knew what was coming to him and drove away. RIP to the deceased cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Too many bad news in this year, all over the world.. 2020!!!

Since i was born and gradually i'm getting old, i have never seen a catastrophic year like this before, i just pray me and everyone reading this, scale through this year in peace. AMEN!!!

May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace. Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na wao
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by AbleGrace: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
sad sad sad
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Sokii3: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kai
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Kemight15: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Too bad embarassed

May God forgive her sin and accept her soul

Amen
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by tyup(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
shocked Fear of being mobbed and lynched instead of mobbing the affected/injured woman to give her the necessary First aid probably made the poor driver speed off with his tail stucked btwn his legs

the earlier locals quit mobbing these hit guys n rather paying attention to the affected maybe we'd give em reasons to wait and help their victims after hitting them the better for all n sundry

6 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nemesis will soon catch up with him
If he had stopped to help her, he'd be crispy BBQ chicken now.

7 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Am not supporting hit and run..
But mehn, you fit go stop wan carry victim go hospital, and you'll turn to a victim

JUNGLE JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by carbony4red(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na so dem de do for Onitsha, nemesis will soon catch up on them
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Hambivert: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sparogatively, maybe the driver went to buy onions and was shocked his over inflated budget wasn't enough to buy the quantity he needed.

cry just maybe.

We all know Nigeria is hard, but please clear your head
...Don't think and drive

bonus
Don't drink and drive
Don't drive without good brakes too.
May 2020 not see our end and may we not be unfortunate!

RIP to the victim
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by taiwoowiat: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hope there's CCTV in that area
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Oricha79(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chai.... pedestrian bridge should be construct around the area please.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Upper Iweka and it's many harrowing tales.

I can't fully describe my phobia for that part of the town

The life of a mother, sister, girlfriend,wife and daughter has just been cut short.

Sorry ,sis
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by ebenezer202l(f): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
pray for Anambra, the new seat of satan
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by cletz991(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
A CAR IS JUST A MACHINE AND IT CAN FAIL ANYTIME. THE WAY DRIVERS DRIVE IN NIGERIA IS TERRIBLE.WEN U ADVISE THEME THEY WILL GIVE YOU HISTORY ON THEIR 25 YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE. HEAVY SANCTONSNOW OLD BE PLACED ON RECKLESS DRIVING TO SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHERS angry angry

MY BENIN DRIVERS I HAIL UNA.....AWON JAMES BOND..

OGOGORO SELLER DON TALK O
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
angry

In Nigeria, you dare not stop if you mistakenly hit down person with your car resulting to the person's death.

One thing is sure, he is a murderer. Karma will catch up with him if he intentionally killed the lady.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by ebenezer202l(f): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Greatzeus:
In the past 14 days I have traveled to Ilesha,Lokoja and recently Benin city. Whenever I am in the bus,I used to remember all the posts I do read on Nairaland about accident or kidnapping etc which always sends chiles through my body. Fear is bad meeen.
RIP to the lady,for the driver karma will do the rest cry
Same here as all these gory tales posted here do send chills to my spine and it has affected me psychologically

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) / 300k Paid. How Can I Get My Money Back From A Dubious Agent? / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.