Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) (29107 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by AMvanquish: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
uuzba:

When such shit happens, come out of your car and carry the person to hospital. Just show concern.
A lot of savages especially in rural areas and low income areas don't reason like that. All they think about is lynching you immediately.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Alphageometrix: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372843/hit-run-driver-kills-woman-onitsha-photo/
I wonder how that driver would be able to sleep in the night.

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by McTominay(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
doggedfighter:

You're brave I must say. The hard faces ,the chaos, the harassment creeps me out.
Yes I agree it's creepy, but I love the view, life on the bridge. Makes me realize I have alot, even though it's little.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Life's a b!tch and death is her sister.
RIP
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
McTominay:

Pedestrian bridge dey MCC junction to Awada going down to Eastern academy/owerri road

No bridge in mcc if approaching from army barracks
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
AMvanquish:

A lot of savages especially in rural areas and low income areas don't reason like that. All they think about is lynching you immediately.
Well, I don't pray for you or good guys to fall into such. But accident can happen to anyone. Just make that decision to dedicate to help the victim immediately
-
Here's a story of a Chinese man who did bad.
He he hit a woman, she didn't die. He got scared that she will report. So he came back and stabbed the woman to death 8 times. Then drive off. But 2 witnesses saw him. And guilty conscience made him to jam their cars. They now reported everything to police. Case entered court and he was condemned to death and executed.

IF only he had just helped the woman instead of feeling too big, he would have gotten 5 months jail maximum.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by stephenponti(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
The fear of jungle justice is why he ran. And skewed justice system that tramples on rule of law. May her soul RIP.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Instead of taking her to the hospital, why just leave her there?! TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!
Or at least cover her up.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Pigmy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nemesis will soon catch up with him

how do you know na he, could be a she
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Emzenoz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
dsmooth1:
Hhmmm Wher is cctv camera !!!opps i have forgoten that dis is naija
Rip to d dead
chill . Fashola is coming to the rescue
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Who be this?
ebenezer202l:
pray for Anambra, the new seat of satan
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by chukxie(m): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2020
dsmooth1:
Hhmmm
Wher is cctv camera !!!opps i have forgoten that dis is naija

Rip to d dead

My thoughts exactly. Nigeria is designed in such way that crimes are unwittingly and sometimes knowingly encouraged. And that's why criminals commit crimes with impunity after all there are no govt operated CCTV cameras in almost parts of Nigeria. So Nigerians are basically left to look after themselves. Do you know it is almost impossible to hit-and- run in China? As humongous as the country is, there are CCTV cameras in every corners of it. Everywhere! May God protect us.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 3:34am On Nov 25, 2020
He ran because he knows if caught, he will be torchlighted.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Slurity(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Now that you blur the picture, how did you intend helping to recognize the victim by friend and family?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Baybii: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
chukxie:

My thoughts exactly. Nigeria is designed in such way that crimes are unwittingly and sometimes knowingly encouraged. And that's why criminals commit crimes with impunity after all there are no govt operated CCTV cameras in almost parts of Nigeria. So Nigerians are basically left to look after themselves. Do you know it is almost impossible to hit-and- run in China? As humongous as the country is, there are CCTV cameras in every corners of it. Everywhere! May God protect us.

Hello Sir, please can I pm you?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by chukxie(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Baybii:

Sure.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by chukxie(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Baybii:

If you don't mind, abeg, I go respond to you tomorrow. My Yahoo mail is acting all slow. I go word you tomorrow. Good night bro.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Baybii: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
chukxie:

If you don't mind, abeg, I go respond to you tomorrow. My Yahoo mail is acting all slow. I go word you tomorrow. Good night bro.

Alright, thank you. It's 'sis' though. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quiting My Job To Join My Wife Abroad / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa / Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.