Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) (29103 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by EricSmallz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Onitsha: The Home of Accident. Rest on Paradise
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Living in Nigeria is a flight risk...God save us
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Baiser(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nemesis will soon catch up with him

Before you scream nemesis....
The first question you should ask yourself, is
1. who was at fault in the accident, could be the driver, could be the woman.

2. If the driver had waited what would be his punishment. I daresay he is likely to be lynched.

Please don't judge other people
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by youngblaq: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Greatzeus:
In the past 14 days I have traveled to Ilesha,Lokoja and recently Benin city. Whenever I am in the bus,I used to remember all the posts I do read on Nairaland about accident or kidnapping etc which always sends chiles through my body. Fear is bad meeen.
RIP to the lady,for the driver karma will do the rest cry
You speak my mind man.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Rugaria: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
They should reduce the quantity of human activities at that upper iweka.. it's too crowded
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Too bad
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Too bad. RIP
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
anambra again
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Kennyking1234: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Greatzeus:
In the past 14 days I have traveled to Ilesha,Lokoja and recently Benin city. Whenever I am in the bus,I used to remember all the posts I do read on Nairaland about accident or kidnapping etc which always sends chiles through my body. Fear is bad meeen.
so true bro
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
The level of demons sucking blood around That TORONTO HOSPITAL axis is 1 in Africa
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Patmilia(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by majamajic(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
LagosInter:
Nawao

That MCC to Toronto upper iweka has sucked so much blood in Onitsha.

It's terrible.

Just like in lagos , onitsha people can never use the footbridge on a highway
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
majamajic:

Just like in lagos , onitsha people can never use the footbridge on a highway

Bridge no dey there.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baiser:

Before you scream nemesis....
The first question you should ask yourself, is
1. who was at fault in the accident, could be the driver, could be the woman.

2. If the driver had waited what would be his punishment. I daresay he is likely to be lynched.

Please don't judge other people
I quite agree with you
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by majamajic(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
LagosInter:

Bridge no dey there.

It's there am sure ,
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
The driver did de right thing, buh he would have ran to de nearest police station. Because if he stays dere de will kill him too
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by McTominay(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
LagosInter:

Bridge no dey there.
Pedestrian bridge dey MCC junction to Awada going down to Eastern academy/owerri road
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Only in potorpotor republic.
Nobody will come claim that body.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by McTominay(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
Upper Iweka and it's many harrowing tales.

I can't fully describe my phobia for that part of the town

The life of a mother, sister, girlfriend,wife and daughter has just been cut short.

Sorry ,sis

Rip to the departed.
Why hate the place, I usually go for strolls around that axis
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by adecz: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
When you carry domestic
problems for head, enter highway....

RIP fellow Nigerian... cry

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by AMvanquish: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
But he could have waited and probably get lynched too. RIP to the departed.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Tremple8v: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wasnt saying the driver was right to run away ,but looking at the road , the car didnt go and meet her in her room , she might be trying to cross the road and she misscalculated. If driver stay mob go kill am and burn the car , na 9ja you dey my.person.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Tonyferrad(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Greatzeus:
I thought it was only me.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Oizee(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
PotatoSalad:

If he had stopped to help her, he'd be crispy BBQ chicken now.
hmmm
No b lie
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
cry Bad OMEN
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372843/hit-run-driver-kills-woman-onitsha-photo/

Same happen at Ikorodu today
Haruna bus stop

Unfortunately I know her

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by uuzba(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nemesis will soon catch up with him
In China, a man hit a woman. She didn't die. The man was afraid. Reverse the car, came out use knife stabbed the woman to death 8 times. Then ran away. But two witnesses now saw him, and he jammed their car trying to run. They stopped him, reported to police, case entered court and the man was now condemned to death. And was executed.
-
If only he wasn't so useless as to kill the woman the first time, he would have been jailed for just 5 months.
-
Such type of hit and run drivers, it never goes well with them.
That guy now can never pray to God again..Na devil dey rule him life now.

Never run..
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
McTominay:

Rip to the departed.
Why hate the place, I usually go for strolls around that axis

You're brave I must say. The hard faces ,the chaos, the harassment creeps me out.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by uuzba(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
AMvanquish:
But he could have waited and probably get lynched too. RIP to the departed.
When such shit happens, come out of your car and carry the person to hospital. Just show concern.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Hermas03: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
What a tragedy! Bad news everywhere.anyway R.I.P to her.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reckless driving... Hope a CCTV camera can locate the vehicle.... Justice must prevail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.