Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? (1233 Views)

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by mekaboy(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2011
[b]

JUST CURIOUS , GEJ AND BUHARI WHO DO YOU THINK WILL FAVOR NDI IGBO ?

I REMEMBER THAT IN OBASANJO'S ADMINISTRATION. A WELL KNOWN, IGBO BUSINESS MAN , WHO IS KNOWN AS
**IBETO *** OF THE POPULAR IBETO CEMENT, WHICH COMPETED SERIOUSLY WITH DANGOTE, WAS FORCED TO STOP PRODUCTION ON SOME BASELESS ALLEGATIONS.

THE SHIP CARRYING HIS PRODUCTION CONSIGNMENTS WERE ON THE SEA FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND HE WAS PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS DAILY, TILL HE HAD TO SELL THE CONSIGNMENTS ON AUCTION. SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIAN GOVT WOULD NOT LET THEM INTO THE COUNTRY.

THIS ENABLED DANGOTEH TO MONOPOLIZE THE CEMENT INDUSTRY. *IBETO* STOPPED PRODUCTION OF CEMENT FOR YEARS. UNTIL **YARADUA** GOT INTO POWER, THE BAN WAS LIFTED AND NOW HE IS PRODUCING AGAIN .

THE ISSUE OF DREDGING THE **RIVER NIGER** TO ALLOW GOODS TO BE SHIPPED DOWN DIRECTLY TO THE EAST , SINCE THE IGBO'S WERE MOSTLY INTO IMPORTATION , WAS DELAYED AND SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET DURING THE OBASANJO ADMINISTRATION. IT WAS ONLY DURING THE **YARADUA'S ** ADMINISTRATION, THAT THIS PROJECT WAS CARRIED OUT.

TO ME, IT SEEMS LIKE THE HAUSA'S HAVE MORE INTEREST IN THE WELFARE OF (NDI-IGBO ) THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

DON,T FORGET THAT GEJ, IS STILL OBASANJO. THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM VOTING BB.

WHATS YOUR OPINION.?
[/b]
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Onlytruth(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2011
^^

Your opinion remains yours. LOL. grin

How can someone who cannot see past River Benue see us enough to favor us? I'm laughing. cry
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by HighChief4(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2011
Buhari is the last person to protect our interest. He is so obsessed with the North
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]

JUST CURIOUS , GEJ AND BUHARI WHO DO YOU THINK WILL FAVOR NDI IGBO ?

I REMEMBER THAT IN OBASANJO'S ADMINISTRATION. A WELL KNOWN, IGBO BUSINESS MAN , WHO IS KNOWN AS
**IBETO *** OF THE POPULAR IBETO CEMENT, WHICH COMPETED SERIOUSLY WITH DANGOTE, WAS FORCED TO STOP PRODUCTION ON SOME BASELESS ALLEGATIONS.

THE SHIP CARRYING HIS PRODUCTION CONSIGNMENTS WERE ON THE SEA FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND HE WAS PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS DAILY, TILL HE HAD TO SELL THE CONSIGNMENTS ON AUCTION. SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIAN GOVT WOULD NOT LET THEM INTO THE COUNTRY.

THIS ENABLED DANGOTEH TO MONOPOLIZE THE CEMENT INDUSTRY. *IBETO* STOPPED PRODUCTION OF CEMENT FOR YEARS. UNTIL **YARADUA** GOT INTO POWER, THE BAN WAS LIFTED AND NOW HE IS PRODUCING AGAIN .

THE ISSUE OF DREDGING THE **RIVER NIGER** TO ALLOW GOODS TO BE SHIPPED DOWN DIRECTLY TO THE EAST , SINCE THE IGBO'S WERE MOSTLY INTO IMPORTATION , WAS DELAYED AND SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET DURING THE OBASANJO ADMINISTRATION. IT WAS ONLY DURING THE **YARADUA'S ** ADMINISTRATION, THAT THIS PROJECT WAS CARRIED OUT.

TO ME, IT SEEMS LIKE THE HAUSA'S HAVE MORE INTEREST IN THE WELFARE OF (NDI-IGBO ) THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

DON,T FORGET THAT GEJ, IS STILL OBASANJO. THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM VOTING BB.

WHATS YOUR OPINION.?
[/b]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/TO38CYTp37I/AAAAAAAAOK8/WXI-cH3Q4rg/S1600-R/A%2BibbOBJbuha.jpg[/img]
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2011
Why are you all talking about interest??
We should be looking for someone that will tackle corruption and not promote it. A good corrupt-free country will be the [b]BEST [/b]option for any ethnic group in Nigeria. What is the point of GEJ or whoever, protecting your "interest" when the next administration will not?? Your so called interest is just protect for as long as he is in power. The moment the person leaves, you are back to square one.

Vote for a corrupt free Nigerian that will protect Nigeria's interest. Vote for Buhari!!!
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2011
Look, guys, do not be ethnic bigots. Why are you all still talking about interest?? It makes not sense. Please, let us reason without sentiments.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by mekaboy(m): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2011

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT CORRUPTION, BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT IN NIGERIAN POLITICS, WHEN POWER CHANGES TO A LOCATION. THEY ALSO BENEFIT MORE.

IF GEJ WINS, NIGER DELTA WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

I AM JUST ASKING, MY MAIN CANDIDATES ARE BETWEEN, PAT.UTOMI / CHRIS OKOTIE.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

Why are you all talking about interest??
We should be looking for someone that will tackle corruption and not promote it. A good corrupt-free country will be the BEST [/b]option for any ethnic group in Nigeria. What is the point of GEJ or whoever, protecting your "interest" when the next administration will not?? Your so called interest is just protect for as long as he is in power. The moment the person leaves, you are back to square one.

Vote for a corrupt free Nigerian that will protect Nigeria's interest. Vote for Buhari!!!

Tackle corruption right? Let me play for you a video where Buhari makes it clear that he is not going to prosecute those corrupt officials.See how the audience response([b]start at 31:31
):

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDAyUYcmudc&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2011
mekaboy:

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT CORRUPTION, BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT IN NIGERIAN POLITICS, WHEN POWER CHANGES TO A LOCATION. THEY ALSO BENEFIT MORE.

Are you sure about that?? What has the SW showed after OBJ What has the North showed after 38 years?? Man, there is nothing to show other than bragging rights and smiling while suffering??
Has the ND improved for the past year All what you said is just propaganda and contrivances used by some people to gain power. You and I know its not true.

When GEJ finishes his term, we are going to analyze this again and see what has improved
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Onlytruth(m): 12:57am On Mar 21, 2011
Posted by: jason123

Look, guys, do not be ethnic bigots. Why are you all still talking about interest?? It makes not sense. Please, let us reason without sentiments.

Believe me I'm reasoning without sentiment here. The Buhari dude cannot understand Nigeria enough to proffer viable solutions to her problems.

How can I not be biased against a guy who cannot see me, due to his educational limitations?
If he is educated enough, he would have at least learned to woo all parts of Nigeria. He doesn't even pretend to have a clue!  cry
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:57am On Mar 21, 2011
As far as  I'm concerned, the PDP is an organized crime syndicate - the largest in Africa. They only care about enriching themselves and looting the treasury. I have no confidence in the PDP whatsoever. Hence, I cannot support Jonathan, not only because he is part of the PDP, but more importantly, he doesn't seem to have the audaciousness to go against the huge crowd of thieves inside the PDP.

Buhari on the other hand, cannot be easily intimidated by the organized crime syndicate called the PDP because he owes them no allegiance and he clearly has the boldness to go against them after he's elected president.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Onlytruth(m): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2011
I'm listening to the debate posted by Chyz. Will be back to continue this debate. My summary though is that Buhari is NOT broad minded enough to see me (my people).
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2011
Chyz*:

Tackle corruption right? Let me play for you a video where Buhari makes it clear that he is not going to prosecute those corrupt officials.See how the audience response(start at 31:31):

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDAyUYcmudc&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

I am glad you posted that video. He said," we have to find out what happened to the money between 1999 till now" and he is right. If he prosecutes OBJ, no one or soul will care because everyone including the SW suffered together with the country. Even the igbos in Lagos suffered a bit when he restricted money to the state.

Chyz, can you imagine that 2011, we still do not have constant electricity in Nigeria?? It is a shame on everyone.

If we vote for another man because of sentiments or perceived benefits, then we deserve the leader we get, don't we??

Onlytruth:

Posted by: jason123
Believe me I'm reasoning without sentiment here. The Buhari dude cannot understand Nigeria enough to proffer viable solutions to her problems.

How can I not be biased against a guy who cannot see me, due to his educational limitations?
If he is educated enough, he would have at least learned to woo all parts of Nigeria. He doesn't even pretend to have a clue!  cry

What do you mean by woo?? No one cares about wooing in Nigeria. The reality on ground is that everyone is suffering EQUALLY. When GEJ came to "woo" the SW with the sophistication statement, they did not care because he was or started romancing with the people that kept this country backwards. Agreed, unfortunately,his statement was politicized.
We do not need any "wooing". Wooing does not bring constant electricity. It does not bring clean water to the ND. It does provide free education or basic education to kids. All it does is to increase the bragging rights and promote tribalism in Nigeria.

In fact, I should not be telling you to vote for Buhari. What I should say is VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU THINK IS THE BEST FOR NAIJA!
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2011
RichyBlacK:

As far as  I'm concerned, the PDP is an organized crime syndicate - the largest in Africa. They only care about enriching themselves and looting the treasury. I have no confidence in the PDP whatsoever. Hence, I cannot support Jonathan, not only because he is part of the PDP, but more importantly, he doesn't seem to have the audaciousness to go against the huge crowd of thieves inside the PDP.

Buhari on the other hand, cannot be easily intimidated by the organized crime syndicate called the PDP because he owes them no allegiance and he clearly has the boldness to go against them after he's elected president.

Well said!

Onlytruth:

I'm listening to the debate posted by Chyz. Will be back to continue this debate. My summary though is that Buhari is NOT broad minded enough to see me (my people).

Onlytruth, what people for goodness sake?? Are your "people" not going to suffer in the SW or North when there is poverty, unemployment and lack of education?? Are my people not suffering with the whole ND?? Are the Northerners not suffering

Do you know that the richest people per capital are the igbos compared to other ethnic groups. So what "people" are you talking about

Our leaders have rap.ed this country severely and you are still talking about "my people"? The reality is different from what you read on NL. Most people do not care anymore about where the next president comes from. All they want is a better Nigeria.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

I am glad you posted that video. He said," we have to find out what happened to the money between 1999 till now" and he is right. If he prosecutes OBJ, no one or soul will care because everyone including the SW suffered together with the country. Even the igbos in Lagos suffered a bit when he restricted money to the state.

Chyz, can you imagine that 2011, we still do not have constant electricity in Nigeria?? It is a shame on everyone.

If we vote for another man because of sentiments or perceived benefits, then we deserve the leader we get, don't we??

What do you mean by woo?? No one cares about wooing in Nigeria. The reality on ground is that everyone is suffering EQUALLY. When GEJ came to "woo" the SW with the sophistication statement, they did not care because he was or started romancing with the people that kept this country backwards. Agreed, unfortunately,his statement was politicized.
We do not need any "wooing". Wooing does not bring constant electricity. It does not bring clean water to the ND. It does provide free education or basic education to kids. All it does is to increase the bragging rights and promote tribalism in Nigeria.

In fact, I should not be telling you to vote for Buhari. What I should say is VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU THINK IS THE BEST FOR NAIJA!

It's quite clear that he doesn't intend to prosecute the elites. This is why the audience and the host chuckled at him. My man is GEJ, its all about interest man. That "Obama" hasn't come to nigeria yet but at least with GEJ, we can finally have a non-military and recurring president in office.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by mekaboy(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2011

ONE PROBLEM IN THE PDP, IS THE COST OF RUNNING THE PDP GOVT. 80% OF THE NATIONS WEALTH IS USED TO CARE FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE PDP GOVT. AND ONLY 20% IS USED ON THE MASSES,

I BELIEVE BUHARI MIGHT REVERSE THE CASE, 80% FOR THE MASSES AND 20% FOR GOVT. IF THIS IS DONE, THEN EVERY TRIBE WILL BE FAVORED ALONG WITH NDI-IGBO  grin

Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

Well said!

Onlytruth, what people for goodness sake?? Are your "people" not going to suffer in the SW or North when there is poverty, unemployment and lack of education?? Are my people not suffering with the whole ND?? Are the Northerners not suffering

Do you know that the richest people per capital are the igbos compared to other ethnic groups. So what "people" are you talking about

Our leaders have rap.ed this country severely and you are still talking about "my people"? The reality is different from what you read on NL. Most people do not care anymore about where the next president comes from. All they want is a better Nigeria.

We are he riches per capital because of God and hardwork, not FG. Igbos have been nationalistic, unlike other tribes so don't blame us for your woes. The SW has been tribalistic, and that has gotten them nowhere.Sorry.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2011
Chyz*:

It's quite clear that he doesn't intend to prosecute the elites. This is why the audience and the host chuckled at him. My man is GEJ, its all about interest man. That "Obama" hasn't come to nigeria yet but at least with GEJ, we can finally have a non-military and recurring president in office.

No, they chuckled because they know what Buhari stands for. They know he is a man of his words.

If its about interest, then , Goodluck but you have to admit, that was selfish and it begs the question, after GEJ, what next?

Chyz*:

We are he ricjes per capital because of God and hardwork, not FG. Igbos have been nationalistic, unlike other tribes so don't blame us for your woes. The SW has been tribalistic, and that has gotten them nowhere.Sorry.

You are right, it is because of GOD and igbos are nationalistic. But saying yorubas are tribalist is a bit rich, don't you think?? The have the highest number of people from other regions in the country. They allow people in their region and treat them like one. They allow a conducive environment for their fellow country men. How many times have you heard yorubas killing another person just because of their difference (whether religious or ethnic) ( Forget Alausa because you cannot push people to the wall and expect them not to react). Even you, have a kwara babe. Forget the internet, interact with these people, you will see that they are not tribalist. They are the least tribal people in Nigeria.
. . . . . . . about the "it has got them nowhere" statement, let us not degenerate this thread to a bashing/ tribalistic one. Thank you.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

You are right, it is because of GOD and igbos are nationalistic. But saying yorubas are tribalist is a bit rich, don't you think?? The have the highest number of people from other regions in the country. They allow people in their region and treat them like one. They allow a conducive environment for their fellow country men. How many times have you heard yorubas killing another person just because of their difference (whether religious or ethnic) ( Forget Alausa because you cannot push people to the wall and expect them not to react). Even you, have a kwara babe. Forget the internet, interact with these people, you will see that they are not tribalist. They are the least tribal people in Nigeria.
. . . . . . . about the "it has got them nowhere" statement, let us not degenerate this thread to a bashing/ tribalistic one. Thank you.

You yourself have even admitted several times that yorubas are tribalistic. It has gotten them nowhere. Allowing others into your environment soes not mean you are not tribalistic. My kwara babe is mixed with fulani. She takes after their(fulani) characteristics,to an extent as well, so she doesn't count. The SW does not have the highest number of people from other regions, exclude lagos, then what? The North definitely has the highest.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2011
Chyz*:

You yourself have even admitted several times that yorubas are tribalistic. It has gotten them nowhere. Allowing others into your environment soes not mean you are not tribalistic. My kwara babe is mixed with fulani. She takes after their(fulani) characteristics,to an extent as well, so she doesn't count. The SW does not have the highest number of people from other regions, exclude lagos, then what? The North definitely has the highest.

Yes, they are tribalist and rightly so. When they invited the Fulanis as their friends, they got betrayed, their lands were taken and a civil war erupted that lasted for DECADES. Now, with the intervention of the British and the invention of Nigeria when "foreigner" troop to their lands, they have every right to be skeptical. Its not their fault, they know history always tends to repeat itself as some will start imagining it happening in Lagos as we speak.

About the highlighted,
You are joking right?? You have to remove Kano from the north as well then. Go to Oyo, you will see indigenous hausas there. Go anywhere in the SW, you will see that other ethnic groups populated it. Everyone in the country knows that the SW including LAGOS ( a yoruba state) has the highest number of non indigenes. Even if you remove lagos (as most of you are now fond of doing on the internet), it is still has the highest number of non-indigenes, so what gives?

The North has one of the highest but not the highest, in my opinion. The east has the least and why Food for thought.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 2:07am On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

Yes, they are tribalist and rightly so. When they invited the Fulanis as their friends, they got betrayed, their lands were taken and a civil war erupted that lasted for DECADES. Now, with the intervention of the British and the invention of Nigeria when "foreigner" troop to their lands, they have every right to be skeptical. Its not their fault, they know history always tends to repeat itself as some will start imagining it happening in Lagos as we speak.

About the highlighted,
You are joking right?? You have to remove Kano from the north as well then. Go to Oyo, you will see indigenous hausas there. Go anywhere in the SW, you will see that other ethnic groups populated it. Everyone in the country knows that the SW including LAGOS ( a yoruba state) has the highest number of non indigenes. Even if you remove lagos (as most of you are now fond of doing on the internet), it is still has the highest number of non-indigenes, so what gives?

The North has one of the highest but not the highest, in my opinion. The east has the least and why Food for thought.

Always have them excuses just sitting around for the yorubas,lol. @ the bolded, competition is too high for them. It's roll or get rolled over in the SE. cool
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by jason123: 2:13am On Mar 21, 2011
Chyz*:

Always have them excuses just sitting around for the yorubas,lol. @ the bolded, competition is too high for them It's roll or get rolled over in the SE. cool
cool
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by koruji(m): 2:38am On Mar 21, 2011
When are you going to kill off the Yoruba part of her , so you could have a full Fulani babe. You must really be holding your nose right now when she shows that Yoruba part of her you hate so much.

Tribalistic mumbo jumbo. Ode buruku. Hisssssseeess !!!

Chyz*:

Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2011
koruji:

When are you going to kill off the Yoruba part of her , so you could have a full Fulani babe. You must really be holding your nose right now when she shows that Yoruba part of her you hate so much.

Tribalistic mumbo jumbo. Ode buruku. Hisssssseeess !!!

Nope, I don't hate yorubas, and i don't dislike yorubas either. What I don't like is Igbo bashing. I will always fend for my people.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Kilode1: 3:22am On Mar 21, 2011

How?

I thought GEJ and his brother Alamieyeseigha the looter ruled over Bayelsa State, what about Ibori in Delta?

They are all PDP, what did they do with the massive monthly allocation in one of the least populated states in Nigeria?

What will GEJ do, will he give you the 100% resource control and True Federalism PDP has opposed since 1999?

Why remain blinded by ethnicity by voting these corrupt looters into office? Why?

If your father or close family member is not a politician with access to public funds and you still want to vote these PDP people because "na from my area dem come" then I truly feel sorry for you and your people.

PDP is a nest of killers and looters, they do not care about your area, ethnicity, region or people.

Their constituencies are limited to their families and fellow political jobbers, period! If you don't belong in any of those groups and you vote for them, then I'm really sad for you and yours.

Vote those whom at least promised to restructure Nigeria, go after looters, not funded by IBB, OBJ  corrupt PDP governors and their business friends.

Vote those who promised state police and are opposed to a strong center, those who have a record of fighting corruption and shaming looters.

You know who they are if you search your minds.

PDP will bring Nigeria nothing but continuous ruin, darkness, bad roads, shitty health service, lack of accountability, unsolved political murders, intimidation by police, hired thugs, corruption, underdevelopment and mere lip service. A leopard cannot change his skin.

You've been warned.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2011
When he served in the second highest, and then the highest office in his state for 8 years, he did not do anything for the Niger Delta or even his own state then. Even after spending 4 years serving in Aso Rock( top two seats in the country), the man never even lift one finger for Niger Delta. NO, na only of you elect him for a second go at the same office he already occupies  . . . only then will the man do anything for his niger delta? Some of you need to be returned to the psychiatric ward from whence you came !! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Igwe12: 4:45am On Mar 21, 2011
Watched this Debate. Buhari is the dumbest politician i have listened to in my life. He has no substance and can barely articulate anythin about the country or issues, yet he has more support than shakarau who i actually think understands the issues better. This tells me how dumb Nigerians and the northern population is. Buharis brain is almost empty. I do not know this shakarau guy but i will rather have him represent Nigeria in the world stage than any of these guys debating. It would have been nice if GEJ was standing side by side with these guys debatin the issues. We have better individuals in Nigeria but we have choosen the worse amongst us. Its a shame.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by fstranger3(m): 4:48am On Mar 21, 2011
Chyz*:

Nope, I don't hate yorubas, and i don't dislike yorubas either. What I don't like is Igbo bashing. I will always fend for my people.

The next time I hear you mention Yorubas, I will send this two guys to you. You've been warned

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tYAA285gY0?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Chyz2: 4:59am On Mar 21, 2011
fstranger3:

The next time I hear you mention Yorubas, I will send this two guys to you. You've been warned

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tYAA285gY0?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

Lol, and i'll send dude in the white:

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyymP92feqE&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by koruji(m): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2011
Sheraku was actually the emptiest among the three. He is a smooth-talking zealot, who uses the power of state to oppress and then tells the minority to challenge him in court. Not impressed by any of the four candidates so far. No substance, but Ribadu is on course. Give Ribadu a chance to clean house and wonders will happen in Nigeria!
Igwe-1:

Watched this Debate. Buhari is the dumbest politician i have listened to in my life. He has no substance and can barely articulate anythin about the country or issues, yet he has more support than shakarau who i actually think understands the issues better. This tells me how dumb Nigerians and the northern population is. Buharis brain is almost empty. I do not know this shakarau guy but i will rather have him represent Nigeria in the world stage than any of these guys debating. It would have been nice if GEJ was standing side by side with these guys debatin the issues. We have better individuals in Nigeria but we have choosen the worse amongst us. Its a shame.
Re: Gej And Buhari, Who Will Favor Ndi Igbo More? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2011
Chyz*:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/TO38CYTp37I/AAAAAAAAOK8/WXI-cH3Q4rg/S1600-R/A%2BibbOBJbuha.jpg[/img]
Kai! Are these men from the Zoo?

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Embroiled In Blood-Oath Taking Hoopla / IKOSI ISHERI LCDA COLLECTED 20,000 NAIRA FOR RADIO AND TV PERMIT FOR A 12X12 / History Lessons: The Name Ogbunigwe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.