Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33534 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Igbo Kwenu

Welcome to our Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Polling Center.

In case you want to follow this process from the beginning, kindly refer to:

https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election

How for the benefit of the process, here is a brief recount.

The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election is organized by Igbo on Nairaland to nominate a leader among them, primarily for symbolic purpose. Put it this way, it is a reward system for stand-out Igbos, as identified by Igbos, for Igbos on Nairaland. The winner of the election hold the position for a year long tenure, starting from January 1st, 2013.

This year's election pits the incumbent - Eze Only Truth, against Odumchi - a cabinet member.

Policewoman, also will square off against Ogugua in the the contest for the newly introduced Eze Nwayi.

Without much ado, the guideline for the election is as follow:

OFFICIAL VOTING GUIDELINES

1. Election shall be done manually. Voters will indicate the candidate they are voting as Eze and Eze Nwayi from the list of qualified candidates.
2. Candidates can vote for themselves or other candidates
3. Only Igbos (and clearly identified allies) are permitted to vote. Votes outside this category shall be NULL and VOID

4. Multiple votes, and votes cast with known multiple IDs shall be counted as ZERO (0)

5. The Electoral Team shall tally the votes and may release regular updates.

6. The Poll shall be open until Friday.

7. The Electoral Tribunal will resolve all issue concerning the polling

8. The official result of the Election shall be released after all outstanding issues have been resolved in best effort.

Electoral Team for this election are listed below:

Afam4eva - Member of Tribunal
9ja__I_hail - Member of Tribunal
UjChief - Member of Tribunal
PointB - Electoral Commissioner

On behave of my self, the electoral team and the Ndi Igbo Nairaland, I declare this year Eze Ndi Igbo Election, formally open. You may now start cast your vote. One man, one vote.

Example.

I vote:

ABC - as Eze Ndi Igbo
XYZ - as Eze Nwayi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nomination Update.

As at last count we have:

Name Nominations Remark
Odumchi - 16 Accepted
Eziachi - 10
Dede1 - 9 Declined
One_Naira - 7
Andre Uweh - 4
EzeUche - 3
ezeagu - 2
Obiagu1 - 2
Ejine - 2
Agaba123 - 1
Elueme - 1 ?
Nchara - 1
Sam Ikenna - 1
Bashr - 1
Chyz - 1
Malawian - 1
Liberate - 1

Okija juju - 5 Disqualified for denigrating Igbos from other SE States among others)

Female
Ifyalways - 2 Declined
Ogugua - 2
PoliceWoman - 3

=================================================================================
================================================================================

Based on this,

Eze OnlyTruth will stand in the Poll against Odumchi

While PoliceWoman faces Ogugua.

Let the best man/woman win.

CAST YOUR VOTES NOW.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
ELECTION UPDATED:

Number of votes coming in have reduced drastically. Unless there is strong reason to extend the poll, the Election will come to end by Noon Friday 26th October 2012 to enable collation of result. All time in GMT.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
RESULT OF 2012 EZE NDI IGBO NAIRALAND GENERAL ELECTION
PREAMBLE
The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland was instituted by Ndi Igbo Nairaland to help foster cohesive voice, unity, and harmony among Igbos in Nairaland. In the first edition held in December 2011, OnlyTruth was elected the premier Eze Ndi Igbo of Nairaland, in a hotly contested election. His tenure which comes to and end in December 2012, couplee\d with the need to invigorate the teeming Igbo population in Nairaland, and indeed cyberworld necessitated the need for the current election.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The 2012 Eze Ndigbo Nairaland Election included the premiering of Eze Nwayi election. The 2012 Eze Ndi Nairaland Igbo election was a straight contest between the incumbent Eze OnlyTruth and Odumchi - a cabinet member, while the Eze Nwayi was a contest between Ogugua and Policewoman. A total of 157 votes were cast by 86 voters. A total of 141 valid votes were recoreded, where 17 votes were deemed invalid.
In the Eze Ndi Igbo Election, the incumbent - Eze OnlyTruth polled a total of 31 valid votes, while the challenger Odumchi polled a total of 37 valid votes. Odumchi is therefore returned as the winner of the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland 2012 Election.
In the premier Eze Nwayi Nairaland 2012 Election, Policewoman polled a total of 32 valid votes, while Ogugua polled a total of 42 valid votes. Ogugua is therefore returned as the winner of Eze Nwayi Nairaland 2012 Election.

Please join me in congratulating Odumchi - Eze Ndi Igbo, and Ogugua - Eze Nwayi.

Special thanks to members of the Electoral Team - Afam4eva, Ujchief, and 9ja_I_hail.

Thank you all for participating.

PointB
Electoral Commissioner
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odumchi
Ogugua.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
No polls? undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
I, Chief Ima, nke mbu, of ahiazu mbaise hereby vote for

OKIJA_JUJU - FOR EZE

And ogugua - for eze nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ikekings(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
shymexx: No polls? undecided
Rigging will take place...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
Okija juju

6 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Congrats, Gboliwe. Your vote will count.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hmmm! Okija didn't make it? Odi egwu!

I berem,ADA DI OHA MMA of ORLU hereby casts my vote:

Odumchi----Eze
Ogugua------Eze Nwanyi

Daalu!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ballabriggs: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Imanuelle: I, Chief Ima, nke mbu, of ahiazu mbaise hereby vote for

OKIJA_JUJU - FOR EZE

And ogugua - for eze nwanyi

Onye Mbaise. IHEEE MEEEEE!!! AGWUO DI NAKRIKA.

Gbakwa nu oso grin grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
ballabriggs:

Onye Mbaise. IHEEE MEEEEE!!! AGWUO DI NAKRIKA.

Gbakwa nu oso grin grin grin grin

Biko castia vote gi nye okija, before e gbawa oso!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
I Demdem, being a friend and ally of igbo who still believe in their existence hereby vote for

OKIJA.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ballabriggs: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
I the Onyechimereze 1 of Mbari Kitchen and all the ngwogwo joints no na Owerri tongue, hereby votes as follows

Odumchi- Eze to replace the fraudulent Onlytruth tongue

Ogugua- To prepare for the Eze some nice nkwobi to eat kiss
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Demdem: I Demdem, being a friend and ally of igbo who still believe in their existence hereby vote for

OKIJA.

Okija now has 3 votes....
Odumchi 3 votes
Onlytruth 0 vote sad cry

Still counting
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Xris74: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
I vote for Onlytruth.
Not being familiar with the ladies listed, I go by tum bum tum bum (lol) and pick Ogugua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by mallorca(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Eze....Eze OnlyTruth
Ezenwanyi...Ogugua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by stokolie(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
st.okolie votes odumchi for eze and policewoman 4 eyenwayi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
phuck it....

Eze: Odumchi
Wife: Policewoman.

#FreshAir cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifeegee(f): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ifee-gee, from UMUAHIA SOUTH ABIA STATE.
Ogugua---Ezenwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
This is going to be the most transparent election ever.This manual system give every candidate opportunity to verify if he/she had been rigged out.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Imanuelle:

Okija now has 3 votes....
Odumchi 3 votes
Onlytruth 0 vote sad cry

Still counting
Spam votes are null and void.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Keep Voting.

Please be reminded that the vote is a clear choice between

OnlyTruth and Odumchi

and

PoliceWoman and Ogugua

Please make your vote count, don't waste it!

Once your vote is cast, it is record and tallied by eagle eyed electoral team. Editing it is at your own risk.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Obinoscopy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
I vote Odumchi and Ogugua

I didn't like the partisanship of onlytruth on Okija's case. It wasn't mature of him. He should have left it solely for pointB and the tribunal to decide. I'd have voted for Ifyalways, I'm heartbroken she declined her nomination
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifee-gee:
Ifee-gee, from UMUAHIA SOUTH ABIA STATE.
Ogugua---Ezenwanyi
nne you didn't choose an Eze! Pls do before you go.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
i the onwa na etiri owa, okpu uzu and the ebube dike 2 of awka township hereby vote:

okija-juju as the eze ndigbo
ogugua88 as the eze nwayi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ikekings(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Make I join the winning team since “okija-juju” was disqualified...
Odumchi - eze
Ogugua- eze nwanyi...

Udo diri unu...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
my team must win oh. I believe in them and them alone on nairaland.

#NLFreshAir2012

Odumchi/Policewoman

cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe:
Spam votes are null and void.

Says pointlessB and his cohorts. Let the people decide who they want and not what few want. If he loses, so be it but he must and his contesting.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Xris74: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
Demdem:

Says pointlessB and his cohorts. Let the people decide who they want and not what few want. If he loses, so be it but he must and his contesting.
Can you get the fucccckkk outta here? Go vote for Tinubu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
PointB: Keep Voting.

Please be reminded that the vote is a clear choice between

OnlyTruth and Odumchi

and

PoliceWoman and Ogugua

Please make your vote count, don't waste it!

Once your vote is cast, it is record and tallied by eagle eyed electoral team. Editing it is at your own risk.
Why is the contest between only two candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest / Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.