Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba (6050 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / ‘my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki’ – Married Woman Cries Out / Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by GodWrites: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Chai!!! how you take know

I have a strong gaydar
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Hyland(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
rs172:

Including the male
Yes!
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by ProphetofOdin: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Leave this guy alone.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Golan007: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Makinde comes to mind.

undecided
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Jchimamkpa: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
That means you are a gay too. Because if you are not, How did you know he is a gay.
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Meteng: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Maybe him don change na
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Les:
Uche is a born again Christian, a great believer and a good man, though i don't know him personally, but we have fellowshipped together, i can guarantee you he played the purity card very well .. this is false and highly libelous and its not fair too.

now i believe that the Nigerian Social media space needs to be regulated.
U have said it all, you don't know him personally and neither do I. I didn't say the allegations z correct but he has not been associated with any female. Is this his first date?

1 Like

Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
SaintBishop:

is it a crime to be a virgin?
Did I say that? Can you not date without sex? Is this his first date? That's my question.
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Aladdin1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
GodWrites:

I have a strong gaydar
Shut up!.gaydar kill you there!!.simply say you are gay.cos it takes a gay to know a gay.stop tarnishing d poor guys reputation and image.if you have prove that he is gay.(maybe he bleeped ur yansh)then come out with it or be forever silent!!!.mtcheww! your kind are enemies of progress who dont like to see good in others.
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by hinere(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
If only Celebrities can sit down to think, they would know that this "Wedding Show" of a thing is uncalled for because those who will destroy your marriage are just waiting to hear the phrase..."Save The Date" on Social Media then they start gathering their facts together on how to destroy your marriage. Make God save us from Bad people...Amen.

90% of Celebrities who made their Marriage a Reality show have all divorced. Can't Celebrities be QUIET for once? Can't they learn from their colleagues who have crossed same paths?
If Williams had married secretly now, no blogger will come out a week after marriage to say trash.
90% of Celebrities marriages get destroyed even before they say "I DO". It is well.

I never knew Ramsey Nouah was married with kids until 5 years ago. I never knew Desmond Elliott was married until 5 years ago aswell. Same with some others. These men kept their life private and away from social media. Can't these new generation celebrities emulate these guys..ehn?...abeg...I don tire.

Anyways, invest in Agriculture and Real Estate and make 45%-55% Profit in months.
Think Wisely. Saving money in the Bank will never make you rich. Only Investment does.
To know how to invest, Click
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by GodWrites: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Aladdin1:
Shut up!.gaydar kill you there!!.simply say you are gay.cos it takes a gay to know a gay.stop tarnishing d poor guys reputation and image.if you have prove that he is gay.(maybe he bleeped ur yansh)then come out with it or be forever silent!!!.mtcheww! your kind are enemies of progress who dont like to see good in others.

Are you done ranting, child?
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by diridiri(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Aladdin1:

This is why Nigeria will never see progress.
How is him being gay tarnishing his reputation?
He might be bi

In fact sef, why are you more offended by the accusation of him being gay than the accusation that he might cheat on his wife?
na wa o
God help this backwards country
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Aladdin1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=diridiri post=96442711]

This is why Nigeria will never see progress.
How is him being gay tarnishing his reputation?
He might be bi

It is people like you that makes Nigeria not to see progress.What evidence did the guy or you who hurriedly believed it, provide to prove that uchemba is gay? Its only gullible and shallow minded people like you that rush to believe false news on social media without evidence of credibility
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Aladdin1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
GodWrites:

Are you done ranting, child?
NO! Am not a child!.Am a responsible adult who does not talk nonsense.Am unlike you. who is a child that reasons with his anus instead of with his brains.
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by diridiri(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Aladdin1:
It is people like you that makes Nigeria not to see progress.What evidence did the guy or you who hurriedly believed it, provide to prove that uchemba is gay? Its only gullible and shallow minded people like you that rush to believe false news on social media without evidence of credibility

ah na is it not you that was talking like being gay is a tarnish on his reputation?
if you wan complain complain about how the person was saying that he will cheat on his wife and not gay part

i didnt believe anything im just saying ur angry at the wrong thing
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Aladdin1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
diridiri:

ah na is it not you that was talking like being gay is a tarnish on his reputation?
if you wan complain complain about how the person was saying that he will cheat on his wife and not gay part

i didnt believe anything im just saying ur angry at the wrong thing
My point is theres no evidence that uchemba is gay. neither is there any evidence that he would cheat on his wife.the two point are uncalled for.fallacious and without basis or evidence.how do some people believe a lie about someone you dont know, simply becos an angry enemy said it? pls.they should allow the guy enjoy his marriage for Godssake.its too early to wish evil on d newly weds.haba!!
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Kobicove(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

Weyrey.. marriage of few days demon possed Social Media idiots are already working overtime to break it

We need Social Media Regulation bill ASAP

I tire o!
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by juniorstar(m): 4:43am On Nov 26, 2020
I hope its not true sha, he shouldn't suffer DAT woman ooh. " Even some lekki boiz dey do yansh!"
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by GodWrites: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Aladdin1:
NO! Am not a child!.Am a responsible adult who does not talk nonsense.Am unlike you. who is a child that reasons with his anus instead of with his brains.

Next time, use 'I'm', not 'Am'.

Now, go away child!
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by maisams01(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Leave this guy alone.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
teach me more bro
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Brandonx:
If he's straight, bisexual or homosexual it's his life Nigerians should leave him alone.

It's not a crime to like dìck undecided
Is ur dick available?
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Les:
Uche is a born again Christian, a great believer and a good man, though i don't know him personally, but we have fellowshipped together, i can guarantee you he played the purity card very well .. this is false and highly libelous and its not fair too.

now i believe that the Nigerian Social media space needs to be regulated.
That's how almost all gays are. Very religious and pious cos theu don't understand what is going on in dia body and hope for a miracle.
That's why many gays abound in religious settings.
The rumour isn't false.

1 Like

Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
devilmaycry:

Keep quiet
U look good bro. Nice chest
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
GodWrites:

I have a strong gaydar
I knew you are gay. You have IH?
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Brandonx(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
anastasius:

Is ur dick available?
I thought I've asked you to avoid my moniker before? undecided
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Brandonx:

I thought I've asked you to avoid my moniker before? undecided
Do I know you? Small preeq
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Brandonx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
anastasius:

Do I know you? Small preeq
Okay I'm telling you now avoid my moniker.
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by GodWrites: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
anastasius:

I knew you are gay. You have IH?

You lost me. What's IH?
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
GodWrites:

You lost me. What's IH?

Internalised homophobia
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by devilmaycry: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2020
anastasius:

U look good bro. Nice chest
Thanks bro
Re: He Is Gay, His Wife Will Soon Come Out Crying – Man Says About Williams Uchemba by JaneYave(f): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Where were you when preacher man asked? Vain enemy people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[video]:oba Of Benin Introduces His Daughter To Davido In Front Of Chioma / Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist – / #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.