Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress (34480 Views)

Bola Tinubu Attends Jumaat Prayers At Aso Villa Mosque. / Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by InaNla(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
PataAlhaja:

... and what's wrong with being a Satanist?

What do you know about Satanism?

Absolutely nothing... whatever rocks your boat...

The guy was claiming Islam previously.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Righteousness89(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is a tip of what may come!!
The people are Pity are the so called Christians whose eyes are open but are blind..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by mcbreeze: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandian:

Bros, easy with your grammar.
We know you're intelligent.

Intelligence is not about grammar. We should be clapping cos they called on Satan.
What's evil is evil no matter how people colour it
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by 27Pushing30: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oga America is NOT a free state what America is . Is a FREE DEMOCRACY .

And democracy is all about Majority

Regards

Aufbauh:
FFK should have known that the United States is a free state with varying freedom of religion and acceptance.

This is not Nigeria where we ride on parochialism of religion and ethnicity to whip public sentiments and spread unwholesome propaganda.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Xisnin(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
In your dead-on-arrival bid to make me see things your way, you accused me of seeing things the way certain people want it. SMH.
LGBTs supporting Trump isn't same or equates as Trump supporting LGBT.
Would you be okay holding a flag for LGBT? How about your pastor holding the same flag?

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Yankee101: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
But new officers are yet to take office oga
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by aviara: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
With this, the once "great America" is gone
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Myhusband(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
Because genuinely ignorant folks abound here and it behooves on those of us who can see through the misinformation and inflammable lies to dismantle them where they exist, lest they wreak havoc on those ignorant minds.

If it hurts you I didn't allow the misinformation slide, then you must be very unfortunate.

By the way, I am not your "bros".

Thanks and goodbye.

you need to be paid for educating dumb and blockhead people in this forum

I feel irritated reading some naive and imbecility posts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
COCAIN NOT REALLY GOOD FOR NIGERIAN
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Bluntemperor: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Waytin concern am....

Na aviation ministry way Dem tell am to supervise be this....

Baba continue your tour.. .we promise not to ask you who is sponsoring it

Don't blame him,what about the OP driving the blog! FKK has nothing for Nigerians,he should just migrate to meet Trump Alan terrible of USA,who is undermining the American Democracy of 220 years old.
See,it is easy to destroy things like Trump is doing,than to build characters and dignity!

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
imhotep:

NAZIsm and White Nationalism are the most dangerous religions

Yet no religion has killed more people than Christianity not even Islam

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Aufbauh(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
27Pushing30:
Oga America is NOT a free state what America is . Is a FREE DEMOCRACY .

And democracy is all about Majority

Regards

I'm not talking from personal assumption or preemption.
The President of US is regarded the president of the free nation so check out the fact. It's not my nomenclature that gave the name.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
HandmadeD:
Welcome to the new America. Their slogan is no longer "In God We Trust"

For those who see nothing wrong with this.
1. This America the world capital
2. This is the first time ever this is happening in government official meeting. 3. This is American incoming Government we are talking about here.

My advice, be careful what you're asking for because it might come to you

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only
I guess your logo business is also for only christians? cos I can't patronize you with this dummy mindset of urs

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
xtians are the most intolerant of all.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

Yet no religion has killed more people than Christianity not even Islam
World War 2 Casualty figures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU&t=4s
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Aderemi575(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
JESUS was also mentioned. Why is FFK so religious bigotry like this, and some fools that doesn't listen to the video before they made their comment.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by texazzpete(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
HandmadeD:

2. This is the first time ever this is happening in government official meeting. 3. This is American incoming Government we are talking about here.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

This is why you should never mix business and your personal handle together.
Now everyone who would have patronized you knows you’re extremely gullible and not very bright.

‘Democratic state of Florida?’

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Aderemi575(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kindly listen to the video clip, JESUS was also mentioned in their prayer. Why is FFK so religion bigotry like this.
HandmadeD:

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
topcatking:
Live and let live, ma nigg.

Freedom of worship is still a thing

Then why is the confused atheists praying? They shud have allowed a Christian to pray, Muslim do his and others who feel the need not one man confusing himself and calling it prayer.

That is not freedom of worship there. undecided
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
imhotep:

The Christians killed for how many centuries?

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by PigTormentor: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Delusional retarded brainwashed IPIG drug addict.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by texazzpete(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
It is no surprising that the Dems are Satan worshippers

Trump is President
Florida is led by a Republican Governor
Florida legislature is controlled by republicans.

This is obviously not a real video from a congressional meeting.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
imhotep:

How many people did Christians killed for there god?

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by jcross19: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
Because genuinely ignorant folks abound here and it behooves on those of us who can see through the misinformation and inflammable lies to dismantle them where they exist, lest they wreak havoc on those ignorant minds.

If it hurts you I didn't allow the misinformation slide, then you must be very unfortunate.

By the way, I am not your "bros".

Thanks and goodbye.
why all APC miscreants are always in support of adversaries!!!!!!?
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by dragunov: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Femi Fani-Kayode tweeted: "Listen to this 'prayer' at the opening of the Democratic State of Florida's Congress! He 'prays' to satan, Buddha, Allah, god of the Earth, krishna etc. The Christians left the room before he started. This is the new American Government!"

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1331544017138569219

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNARFiQFebY&feature=youtu.be

But this is a Trump State now. If Trump did win the election, the same thing would still have happened.

Besides, tbe difference between that politician and ours is that while he is bold to profess his belief publicly, ours, including FFK will be calling Jesus publicly and be practising the occult privately.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
You see, people like FFK prey on those whose minds have been twisted beyond redemption to prop up his political agenda using religion.

He talks about Christianity, but, pray, what exactly is Chrintianlike about FFK? Is it his utterances? His behaviour at home? His conduct in public? His history with women, drugs and alcohol?

What exactly?

For those who tend to swallow whatever he says without verification, watch the video, the prayer was said to ALL GODS of ALL AMERICANS, based on the DIVERSE RELIGIOUS COLORATION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

The American constitution says it is a secular country, and not a religious one, where people are guaranteed freedom of worship and association with any and all forms of religion. The constitution, which predates FFK, his father, his father's father and his father's father's father, creates room for the accommodation of all irrespective of their ethnic and religious creed.

Mentioned were Zeus, Buddha, Mother Earth, Jesus, Allah, and Satan, but Femi of course won't mention that, because that would water down the impact of the message he's trying to push amongst his gullible followers. But in FFK's post, he deliberately left out Jesus which was also mentioned, but mentioned the rest!

One thing guys dont even realise it that this drug addict doesnt even give a hoot about these things, as long as his pocket and ego are patronized, it is fine with him. No be this same bastard been dey recieve ISLAMIC CHIEFTAINCY TITLE for North just two months ago?

In addition, the video made no mention whatsoever the political affiliation of the person saying the prayer, but that, to ffk, doesnt matter. His followers just have to swallow what he says.

Even if Biden comes out to pledge allegiance to the devil in the open tomorrow, guess what, he will still be sworn in as president come Jan20! That is how much they don't give a shit about religion.

Education and hard work made US what it is today, not religion you dumb Bleep. Keep your bigotry to Nigeria and stop trying too hard to export your failure to other decent societies.

Anu mpama.

Very apt response. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
imhotep:

No religion has killed more people than Christianity, no religion

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by osuulola(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Under Trump's presidency?

Whao! See the effect of hoarding 'God' in the white house.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Sulogy2255: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
I wonder why this kind of conversation always trive in africa especially nigeria

Always concern about other people's mode of worship

Must everyone practice same religion with you

Go to the same mosque, church or temple
as you do

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by dragunov: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
It is no surprising that the Dems are Satan worshippers

Listen to yourself. Just listen to yourself. Florida is a Red State, meaning its republican. And its going to be where The Donald would nest himself after leaving the white house.

And just so you know; the only difference between a US dem and republican is that while the dems practices his evil belief in the open, the republican does his in the closet. They are the same.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sorry I can not see anyone walking away in the video or I'm I missing something?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by chilltoo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
If only the christians of this latter time understand the word of God we'll know that no one, both on earth and there above can stop the end time prophecies of Satan taking over the world.
Christians should brace themselves up for all form of persecutions and tribulations.
The beast shall rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.