Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress (34484 Views)

Bola Tinubu Attends Jumaat Prayers At Aso Villa Mosque. / Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Ojiofor: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
Because genuinely ignorant folks abound here and it behooves on those of us who can see through the misinformation and inflammable lies to dismantle them where they exist, lest they wreak havoc on those ignorant minds.

If it hurts you I didn't allow the misinformation slide, then you must be very unfortunate.

By the way, I am not your "bros".

Thanks and goodbye.

Be calming down abeg,be sure that no one is going to be beheaded because of that blasphemous prayer by government officials in USA unlike the other religion like what just happened in France recently.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by stayclearofme: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
In your dead-on-arrival bid to make me see things your way, you accused me of seeing things the way certain people want it. SMH.
LGBTs supporting Trump isn't same or equates as Trump supporting LGBT.
Olodo but Trump Is holding the flag. So what does that mean?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by jrusky(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
In the video I heard the man mentioned the name Jesus and I heard the man also said almighty God.

So I don't undersand ffk yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by stayclearofme: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandian:

Why you carry matter for head bros
Wetin concern FFK?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by jrusky(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

Be calming down abeg,be sure that no one is going to be beheaded because of that blasphemous prayer by government officials in USA unlike the other religion like what just happened in France recently.

Who told you? In real sense the man make big mistake for mentioning anything islam in his prayer he could be in big trouble with your fellow headslammers who belief every damn shit is blasphemy my foot.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by dragunov: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
maynia:

Yet no religion has killed more people than Christianity not even Islam

Including Islam my friend. Including Islam. Even if political Christianity has been responsible for more deaths than Islam, it doesn't make it more evil than islam. It only puts it at par with Islam because both religions are monsters and higly political.

The true movement started by Yahusha/ Yishaya/ Jesus/ Yashua, which unbelievers nicknamed Christianity is a far cry from what it later morphed to become.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Standing5(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
stayclearofme:

Olodo but Trump Is holding the flag. So what does that mean?
What does the flag read?
LGBTs for Trump or Trump for LGBTs?
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by dragunov: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
byinks:
That's what they voted for...

Trump is still president, oga. Florida is a red state too.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by nthony10: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wow, I really feel sorry for USA.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Standing5(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xisnin:

Would you be okay holding a flag for LGBT? How about your pastor holding the same flag?
What does the flag read?

Witches and Wizards too came out to declare their support for GEJ before 2015 elections. Does that imply GEJ supports witches and wizards? Poliyltically, that's more likely a handiwork of opposition element from within PDP or outside PDP.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by cynthia500(f): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Xisnin(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
What does the flag read?

Witches and Wizards too came out to declare their support for GEJ before 2015 elections. Does that imply GEJ supports witches and wizards? Poliyltically, that's more likely a handiwork of opposition element from within PDP or outside PDP.

Why can't you answer the question directly?
Would you be okay holding a flag for LGBT? How about your pastor holding the same flag?
Yes, I am talking about that same flag.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by dragunov: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a tip of what may come!!
The people are Pity are the so called Christians whose eyes are open but are blind..

Oga, for how long will it be hammered into your head that Trump is still president and all this is happening under him? For how long will it be rammed into your fossilized cranium that Florida is a Republican state? Ehn!

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
You see, people like FFK prey on those whose minds have been twisted beyond redemption to prop up his political agenda using religion.

He talks about Christianity, but, pray, what exactly is Chrintianlike about FFK? Is it his utterances? His behaviour at home? His conduct in public? His history with women, drugs and alcohol?

What exactly?

For those who tend to swallow whatever he says without verification, watch the video, the prayer was said to ALL GODS of ALL AMERICANS, based on the DIVERSE RELIGIOUS COLORATION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

The American constitution says it is a secular country, and not a religious one, where people are guaranteed freedom of worship and association with any and all forms of religion. The constitution, which predates FFK, his father, his father's father and his father's father's father, creates room for the accommodation of all irrespective of their ethnic and religious creed.

Mentioned were Zeus, Buddha, Mother Earth, Jesus, Allah, and Satan, but Femi of course won't mention that, because that would water down the impact of the message he's trying to push amongst his gullible followers. But in FFK's post, he deliberately left out Jesus which was also mentioned, but mentioned the rest!

From Washington to Franklin, to Truman, Ford, Roosevelt, Jackson, etc, most American Presidents were Masons, and it is no secret what Masons are into. Didn't matter whether they are Republicans or Democrats.

One thing guys dont even realise it that this drug addict doesnt even give a hoot about these things, as long as his pocket and ego are patronized, it is fine with him. No be this same bastard been dey recieve ISLAMIC CHIEFTAINCY TITLE for North just two months ago?

In addition, the video made no mention whatsoever the political affiliation of the person saying the prayer, but that, to ffk, doesnt matter. His followers just have to swallow what he says.

Even if Biden comes out to pledge allegiance to the devil in the open tomorrow, guess what, he will still be sworn in as president come Jan20! That is how much they don't give a shit about religion.

Education and hard work made US what it is today, not religion you dumb Bleep. Keep your bigotry to Nigeria and stop trying too hard to export your failure to other decent societies.

Anu mpama.
I wish I can like this a thousand times.......mehn you really hitdaspot!!!!! nice one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Phoenix999: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=96424675]

It is not a must to quote someone most especially when you dont have any meaningful to say.

Stop writing in Caps lock.. It's disgusting[/quoe]

Sick Moh'fvcker!!
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Ojiofor: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
jrusky:

Who told you? In real sense the man make big mistake for mentioning anything islam in his prayer he could be in big trouble with your fellow headslammers who belief every damn shit is blasphemy my foot.

My fellow headslammers grin.
Stop smoking expired weed.You find it difficult to comprehend after getting high on kai kai and weewee.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Standing5(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xisnin:

Why can't you answer the question directly?
Yes, I am talking about that same flag.
Your question is not related to the conversation. Holding a flag in Trump's case is unique. He wants and needs the numbers, and he is simply implying that even LGBTs are on his side. That doesn't mean he is endorsing LGBT lifestyle in any way.
The example of GEJ and witches / wizards clearly illustrates that.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Punakapunaka: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mad Dog on the Run grin grin grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Onepeople: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
etrouble:
I am minding my business. A true Christian should mind his business as the Bible commanded or how does it concerns you that Americans are going mad?

1 Thessalonians 4: 11
And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, you must mind your own business and work with your own hands just as we told you.
A renowned bigot and extreme tribalist is calling ffk a bigot.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by UDUJ(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
You see, people like FFK prey on those whose minds have been twisted beyond redemption to prop up his political agenda using religion.

He talks about Christianity, but, pray, what exactly is Chrintianlike about FFK? Is it his utterances? His behaviour at home? His conduct in public? His history with women, drugs and alcohol?

What exactly?

For those who tend to swallow whatever he says without verification, watch the video, the prayer was said to ALL GODS of ALL AMERICANS, based on the DIVERSE RELIGIOUS COLORATION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

The American constitution says it is a secular country, and not a religious one, where people are guaranteed freedom of worship and association with any and all forms of religion. The constitution, which predates FFK, his father, his father's father and his father's father's father, creates room for the accommodation of all irrespective of their ethnic and religious creed.

Mentioned were Zeus, Buddha, Mother Earth, Jesus, Allah, and Satan, but Femi of course won't mention that, because that would water down the impact of the message he's trying to push amongst his gullible followers. But in FFK's post, he deliberately left out Jesus which was also mentioned, but mentioned the rest!

From Washington to Franklin, to Truman, Ford, Roosevelt, Jackson, etc, most American Presidents were Masons, and it is no secret what Masons are into. Didn't matter whether they are Republicans or Democrats.

One thing guys dont even realise it that this drug addict doesnt even give a hoot about these things, as long as his pocket and ego are patronized, it is fine with him. No be this same bastard been dey recieve ISLAMIC CHIEFTAINCY TITLE for North just two months ago?

In addition, the video made no mention whatsoever the political affiliation of the person saying the prayer, but that, to ffk, doesnt matter. His followers just have to swallow what he says.

Even if Biden comes out to pledge allegiance to the devil in the open tomorrow, guess what, he will still be sworn in as president come Jan20! That is how much they don't give a shit about religion.

Education and hard work made US what it is today, not religion you dumb Bleep. Keep your bigotry to Nigeria and stop trying too hard to export your failure to other decent societies.

Anu mpama.

I promised myself to stop making comments on nairaland since it went to the dogs but I just have to appreciate a nice write up when I see one. And this my friend is a good write up. Respect cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
dragunov:

Including Islam my friend. Including Islam. Even if political Christianity has been responsible for more deaths than Islam, it doesn't make it more evil than islam. It only puts it at par with Islam because both religions are monsters and higly political.

The true movement started by Yahusha/ Yishaya/ Jesus/ Yashua, which unbelievers nicknamed Christianity is a far cry from what it later morphed to become.

TOO CORRECT
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmm,and He said "I am a jealous God" ! These people need to be very careful.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Xisnin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:

Your question is not related to the conversation. Holding a flag in Trump's case is unique.
It is 100% related. This is about Trump who many Christians see as one of their own.

He want the numbers and he is simply implying that even LGBTs are on his side.
That doesn't mean he is endorsing LGBT lifestyle in reverse.
Are you by any means encouraging fraud? Is there a line that Christians shouldn't cross when seeking for power?

The example of GEJ and witches / wizards clearly illustrates that.
This is totally irrelevant. Trump is holding the flag for LGBT. When did GEJ hold flags for witches, campaign, or associated with them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Standing5(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:

What exactly?

Mentioned were Zeus, Buddha, Mother Earth, Jesus, Allah, and Satan, but Femi of course won't mention that, because that would water down the impact of the message he's trying to push amongst his gullible followers. Instead, he deliberately left out Jesus which was also mentioned, but mentioned the rest!

One thing guys dont even realise it that this drug addict doesnt even give a hoot about these things, as long as his pocket and ego are patronized, it is fine with him. No be this same bastard been go recieve ISLAMIC CHIEFTAINCY TITLE for North just two months ago?

Anu mpama.
You don't bundle entities people believe in with that they don't believe in in your prayers. You are implicitly forcing nonbelievers to say Amen when praying in the name of other gods for them. Simple logic. Whoever came up with that dumb stuff needs to wake up.
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Raskasal(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
HandmadeD:
Welcome to the new America. Their slogan is no longer "In God We Trust"

For those who see nothing wrong with this.
1. This America the world capital
2. This is the first time ever this is happening in government official meeting. 3. This is American incoming Government we are talking about here.

My advice, be careful what you're asking for because it might come to you

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

The new America? Has there been a transition? We're those lawmakers from the recent election? Has there been a camera there before now to tell us that wasn't how they've been praying before now? If they haven't been doing that, why did the people who stepped out did so? Moral of the story, they just want to create a propaganda off this
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Goke7: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
The Trump they support sef is not a christian and doesn't give a damn about any religion
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by koolaid87: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
HandmadeD:
Welcome to the new America. Their slogan is no longer "In God We Trust"

For those who see nothing wrong with this.
1. This America the world capital
2. This is the first time ever this is happening in government official meeting. 3. This is American incoming Government we are talking about here.

My advice, be careful what you're asking for because it might come to you

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only

To be successful in life, do away with politics and religion.

The last paragraph of your comment should have been the first and only.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Standing5(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xisnin:

This is totally irrelevant. Trump is holding the flag for LGBT. When did GEJ hold flags for witches, campaign, or associated with them?
Trump isn't holding a flag for LGBT or in support of LGBT. English and comprehension is the issue here. The flag is presumably by LGBT and for Trump.
To say the flag is for LGBT would have been the case if the flags reads "Trump 4 LGBTs".
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Orpe7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Biden never enter gov
Its Trump's Government
So he should stop typing trash

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Xisnin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
Trump isn't holding a flag for LGBT or in support of LGBT. English and comprehension is the issue here. The flag is presumably by LGBT and for Trump.
To say the flag is for LGBT would have been the case if the flags reads "Trump 4 LGBTs".
What a waste of time. What should one expect from a Trumpist?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by Xisnin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ojiofor:

And why do you think no one will be beheaded?
Re: FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress by godliman: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:

What exactly?

Mentioned were Zeus, Buddha, Mother Earth, Jesus, Allah, and Satan, but Femi of course won't mention that, because that would water down the impact of the message he's trying to push amongst his gullible followers. Instead, he deliberately left out Jesus which was also mentioned, but mentioned the rest!

One thing guys dont even realise it that this drug addict doesnt even give a hoot about these things, as long as his pocket and ego are patronized, it is fine with him. No be this same bastard been go recieve ISLAMIC CHIEFTAINCY TITLE for North just two months ago?

Anu mpama.
Very pitiful. God help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Atiku, Tinubu’s Camp Trade Tackle Over Peter Obi’s Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.