Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon (24411 Views)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / Ahmed Zainab: FG Spends ₦18.397 Billion On Petrol Subsidy Daily / Ahmed Zainab: Nigerians Should Expect Modest Increases In Taxes And Levies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by davades(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2020
So u na never submit report and telling us they'll soon open land borders, abeg do quick Christmas is nearer
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2020
uptimum123:
That's definitely because of the AFCFTA that was recently signed/ratified and scheduled to start January 1

To all those thinking it would be business as usual at the borders when it opens, just know OYO is your name.
i care to know more
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Bkayyy: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2020
atonement12:
You cheapen somr of your reasonable points by being pathetically tribalistic.
Thanks for understanding. Though I couldn't understand your own reply
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Babaken(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Make devil join hands together with all his demons to punish all those that put hands together to close Nigeria border for goods and leave northan border open.
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Babaken(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Right from the first day they close this border we have been hearing soon soon. Is not only open the border reduce the checking point there is too much is not like that in northan part and other neighboring countries the drivers don't take anything home after paying for the whole checking point. Just imagine from Seme to agbara is no than 45 checking is that road you will see all kind of uniforms that you don't know what they stand for.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Babaken(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2020
uptimum123:
That's definitely because of the AFCFTA that was recently signed/ratified and scheduled to start January 1

To all those thinking it would be business as usual at the borders when it opens, just know OYO is your name.

is only big and foreign companies that will benefit that thing.
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by mariahAngel(f): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Munzy14:
Mariahangel you see that solution we talked about.

The problem started with border closure...This Government sef, Medicine after death...when inflation don carry chair enter finish.

Nna, okwu gbasara Nigeria wu okwu mgbawa obi!

Where do we even begin to talk about the damage the border closure has caused?

I wouldn't even doubt all these were planned out to enrich some certain circle of people at the detriment of Nigerians.
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by backnbeta(f): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:
Wrong headline

Southern Land borders to be reopened soon
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by atonement12: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Thanks for understanding. Though I couldn't understand your own reply
You're welcome! ...albeit, I'm satisfied that you understand that I understand that you understand wink
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Munzy14(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Nna, okwu gbasara Nigeria wu okwu mgbawa obi!

Where do we even begin to talk about the damage the border closure has caused?

I wouldn't even doubt all these were planned out to enrich some certain circle of people at the detriment of Nigerians.
No doubt...some people make millions daily...life no balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State / Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives / Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.