Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) (2842 Views)

Fact : Most Men Are Bisexual / Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Wunna: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2020
99% of nairaland females are evening newspapers. They all expired products who have gone passed their prime and are now out looking for a man to trap down. Beware!

Watch how one of them who is also a mod might delete this thread tongue

11 Likes

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by OwenJesse27(m): 2:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmm m tell me something

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Freelane33(m): 3:35am On Nov 26, 2020
Waiting for the thread to be deleted cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Same way there are many guys late 30s and early 40s still staying in their parents house or still broke.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Wunna:
99% of nairaland females are evening newspapers. They all expired products who have gone passed their prime and are now out looking for a man to trap down. Beware!

You stayed up in the morning to type this , I hope life is good for you sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by fati2001(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2020
RUBBISH...

WHILE 99.9%MEN IN THEIR LATE 40S, 50S UPWARDS ARE WAYWARD IN LIFE DEPENDING ON PARENTS BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN EAT BECAUSE OF THEIR UNSERIOUSNESS IN LIFE, SAME AS THOSE IN MID 20S UPWARDS. .......

RESPONSIBLE LADIES BEWARE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Wunna:

Zzor comes to mind
But we are still investigating her case if she's/he's truly a Lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Same way there are many guys late 30s and early 40s still staying in their parents house or still broke.
TF
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2020
pcguru1:

Na midnight him type am na shey midnight na morning
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Completely unnecessary post

Wunna:

1 Like

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Gerrard59(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2020
pcguru1:

When next you see this kind of thread created, remember the un(der)employment rate in Nigeria. There lies your answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

Na midnight him type am na shey midnight na morning

1:45am na midnight ?
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Gerrard59:

When next you see this kind of thread created, remember the un(der)employment rate in Nigeria. There lies your answer.

I guess I'm shocked, I don't know guys to be spending morning day and night , just talking about women. This and that. I guess some of us are built different. Abi na me too serious

3 Likes

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Haa, this your analysis shake me small,

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Psych412(f): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Wunna:

all this bashing, from morning till night

don't you guys get tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

TF nigarrr are you on their side or on our side

See where your thinking faculty took you to, so he should choose sides?

So many kids here.

1 Like

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2020
pcguru1:

1:45am na midnight ?
Na wetin
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Biglittlelois:

See where your thinking faculty took you to, so he should choose sides?

So many kids here
accepted but hope you know op is saying the truth
Even judging from your stupid comment you're one of them ódé angry

1 Like

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by virginprincess(f): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Mtcheeew, i even thought you have something reasonable to type, i wish i can unread this.undecided
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Mtcheeew, i even thought you have something reasonable to type, i wish i can unread this.undecided
You read the endings didn't you ?
Which means you intentionally open it
All you bitches are just a piece of shit
Fûck you all angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

Na wetin

You be dullard

1 Like

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2020
pcguru1:

You be dullard
Ode I dey whine you and you dey follow up you be mumu grin grin
I swear suppose say you be client you go maga like grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by virginprincess(f): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

You read the endings didn't you ?
Which means you intentionally open it
All you bitches are just a piece of shit
Fûck you all angry
Zini zini, the 35yrs old man still in his father house, so you still have mouth to talkgrin grin, see if people are typing in a tread like this, you are not suppose to contribute, you are suppose to bury your head in shame>: undecided grin

1 Like

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Zini zini, the 35yrs old man still in his father house, so you still have mouth to talkgrin grin, see if people are typing in a tread like this, you are not suppose to contribute, you are suppose to bury your head in shame>: undecided grin
You've once upload your picture before and you look fûckable .can we meet this night at 360 let us fûck wink
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by virginprincess(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

You've once upload your picture before and you look fûckable .can we meet this night at 360 let us fûck wink
Zini do you know why i like you?
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

Ode I dey whine you and you dey follow up you be mumu grin grin
I swear suppose say you be client you go maga like grin

Client / Maga who be this one ? You no even dey type with sense sef. I hope for your sake you smart pass wetin you dey write. Because if not......anyway sha you go dey alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Mumu people full nairaland oh

1 Like

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Dollanaira: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Earn money everyday trade bin airyooptions with this strategy below

[url=autojosh.ml]join freely here to start[/url]
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by naijadrivablog: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
I don't mind pocohantas. The evening the better. If you get luck, they make good wives and have less drama.
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by hashtagged(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
A question for the OP, if naija girls are used newspapers then naija boys will now be what, Empty biros? Since they spent all their ink scribbling on the papers

1 Like

Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
pcguru1:

Client / Maga who be this one ? You no even dey type with sense sef. I hope for your sake you smart pass wetin you dey write. Because if not......anyway sha you go dey alright
Ode nii bobo yii sha grin kilon sóór bayii cheesy
Re: A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Zini do you know why i like you?
Oya na I'm all ears babe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately / How Much Is Deemed To Be 'enough' For A Proper Wedding? / What Is Stopping You From Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.