Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) (37605 Views)

Belgium Becomes First Country To Qualify For Euro 2020 As Lukaku Scores Twice / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:
He was a racist, although a genius of the round leather game - but May God forgive his sins - RIP Diego Armando Maradona
Modified: He was not a racist!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 27, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
Greatest After Lionel Andres Cuccitini Messi
Messi isn't in the rankings of Maradona.
You can compare Maradona with the likes of pelé and others, Messi no follow.
Messi isn't rated high than Maradona so chill.

1 Like

Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
He is not a racist!

Is he still alive ? I thought he died Mr. Maradona defender
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:50am On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

Is he still alive ? I thought he died Mr. Maradona defender
Crawl back...
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/36119717

Isolated case,,,a racist perception by few!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
Isolated case,,,a racist perception by few!

did Trump do up to this one before being called a racist by CNN ?

also if you watched the Nigerian Argentina game at Russia 2018, did you see Matadona’s gesture at the Nigerian woman who wore Nigerian jersey trying to fraternize with him - he gave her a very “racist” look

Argentina is also a very racist country

Apart from Juan Sebastian Veron, our if almost 2 million blacks in the country none is good enough to play for the Albi Celeste
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 2:06am On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
Crawl back...

know your past and present tenses olodo
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:10am On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

know your past and present tenses olodo
You still don't get it, do you?
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 2:18am On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

did Trump do up to this one before being called a racist by CNN ?

also if you watched the Nigerian Argentina game at Russia 2018, did you see Matadona’s gesture at the Nigerian woman who wore Nigerian jersey trying to fraternize with him - he gave her a very “racist” look

Argentina is also a very racist country

Apart from Juan Sebastian Veron, our if almost 2 million blacks in the country none is good enough to play for the Albi Celeste
Are you a CNN advocate?
....and you can decipher what a racist look is like? Wow!
Germany was tagged racist, but when the black Germans were good enough, they could not be held back from being in the team -let the Argentine blacks do same!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 5:42am On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
You still don't get it, do you?

you are obviously a kid who hasn’t seen the world - most likely never travelled out of Nigeria to multi racial societies or if you live in the west, you may be new and still shielded in your JJC mentality of blacks just complain - racism is a myth

7% ONLY of communication is spoken words, 93% of it is body language, which includes FACIAL EXPRESSIONS - and this is the part that makes your idol maradona a racist!

before you continue digging yourself into the hole of narcissism and nairaland intellectual superiority- please read this link below which is a fair assessment and aggregate of what most communication experts believe

https://www.lifesize.com/en/video-conferencing-blog/speaking-without-words

am done talking to you - take care m!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 5:52am On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
Are you a CNN advocate?
....and you can decipher what a racist look is like? Wow!
Germany was tagged racist, but when the black Germans were good enough, they could not be held back from being in the team -let the Argentine blacks do same!

An inherently racist system will not even allow any member of the race they despise utilize the least of opportunities available to reach their potential - for the sake of those reading the trash you are writing here, not for the purpose of educating you, because you just want to argue- let me ask a question

How many black south africans played Rugby or soccer at a national or professional level during apartheid? NONE - that’s the answer to your Germany reference question- little kid!

Germany and South Africa was like that but they later changed, and embraced diversity. Argentina may change tomorrow and be like Germany and South Africa BUT as of today- they are not and that makes it a racist country!!!!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by PopeFlatino(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Shut up,, have Cr7 led Portugal to a world cup win yet?
trappatoni:
far far far better. This guy led an average team to a world cup while Messi could not lead a team that contains aguero, di maria, and co to anything. Not even COPA America. Most people don't realise that Alfredo di Stefano would have been considered alongside Maradona and Pele if he had a great international career despite leading Real Madrid to the first 5 Champions league honours. Messi will be another Alfredo to future generations.
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by PopeFlatino(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Ur a fool..why can't u just wish d dead peaceful rest and get Messi off ur stinky mouth
Beverlyjean:

Messi fans are too dull to agree with this....
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by PopeFlatino(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2020
For Me Messi has surpassed all their achievements except that Gold world cup trophy...If Messi is ranked below them ,then Cr7 is d 4th best player of all time behind Messi(3rd)
onyechez:

Messi isn't in the rankings of Maradona.
You can compare Maradona with the likes of pelé and others, Messi no follow.
Messi isn't rated high than Maradona so chill.
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Ur a fool..why can't u just wish d dead peaceful rest and get Messi off ur stinky mouth

Stfu... messi fool...Maradona was a million times what messi can never b
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Good news is that maradona died a hero.......

Argentina,a country blessed with so many football talents.....

Rip the hand of God....
Dying a hero is not good news, dying and going to heaven is GOOD NEWS.
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by PopeFlatino(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Using a female gender to display ur stupidity and ignorance online is just d height of it,,How can u come to such a thread about d dead and mention Messi,ur obsession for him is too much my dear... Presently Maradona holds no present record in football,both club and country...Messi holds all possible Records in La Liga and shares 95% of footballing records with CR7 ,both domestically and in Europe..Messi has won every individual national tournament awards and He is d leading goal scorer in that same Argentina Maradona played for. talk of assists and awards(let's save it for another day)...even in Napoli that Maradona played his best football,Hamsik (a midfielder) still has more goals than him .So just wish him well and stfu
Beverlyjean:

Stfu... messi fool...Maradona was a million times what messi can never b
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Using a female gender to display ur stupidity and ignorance online is just d height of it,,How can u come to such a thread about d dead and mention Messi,ur obsession for him is too much my dear... Presently Maradona holds no present record in football,both club and country...Messi holds all possible Records in La Liga and shares 95% of footballing records with CR7 ,both domestically and in Europe..Messi has won every individual national tournament awards and He is d leading goal scorer in that same Argentina Maradona played for. talk of assists and awards(let's save it for another day)...even in Napoli that Maradona played his best football,Hamsik (a midfielder) still has more goals than him .So just wish him well and stfu

U think its all about goals...Hamsik has the goals with which trophy ?? Just like ur messi has the goals for Argentina with an empty cabinet... u think they care about just personal goals... ronaldo will score u goals that will win trophies...something messi is finding difficult... Maradona won the world cup for Argentina and also the copa America... what has messi won?? What di hamsik win for napoli?? Even if they scored a thousand goals for club or country, not winning a trophy makes ur number of goals worthless ... ronaldo is Portugals Maradona... I mentioned messi cos fools like u have been claiming that messi is better than Maradona...u are not just a fool but a delusional fool
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

An inherently racist system will not even allow any member of the race they despise utilize the least of opportunities available to reach their potential - for the sake of those reading the trash you are writing here, not for the purpose of educating you, because you just want to argue- let me ask a question

How many black south africans played Rugby or soccer at a national or professional level during apartheid? NONE - that’s the answer to your Germany reference question- little kid!

Germany and South Africa was like that but they later changed, and embraced diversity. Argentina may change tomorrow and be like Germany and South Africa BUT as of today- they are not kkand that makes it a racist country!!!!
Buzz off with your silly, arrogant tirade! You have nothing to offer me. You narcissistic, egoistic, manipulative, black racist wimp. As I said earlier, crawl back to your hole with your twisted sermon.
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

you are obviously a kid who hasn’t seen the world - most likely never travelled out of Nigeria to multi racial societies or if you live in the west, you may be new and still shielded in your JJC mentality of blacks just complain - racism is a myth

7% ONLY of communication is spoken words, 93% of it is body language, which includes FACIAL EXPRESSIONS - and this is the part that makes your idol maradona a racist!

before you continue digging yourself into the hole of narcissism and nairaland intellectual superiority- please read this link below which is a fair assessment and aggregate of what most communication experts believe

https://www.lifesize.com/en/video-conferencing-blog/speaking-without-words

am done talking to you - take care m!
So silly. I, a kid? Your arrogance and poor discernment is stuff of legends. So you want to teach me about racism? FYI, I reside in Middlesex, England. You are the cocky type that looks down on Nigerians at home thinking you have superior knowledge, because you have been fortunate to travel out of the country. I feel repulsed by deluded people like you. SCRAM!!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
So silly. I, a kid? Your arrogance and poor discernment is stuff of legends. So you want to teach me about racism? FYI, I reside in Middlesex, England. You are the cocky type that looks down on Nigerians at home thinking you have superior knowledge, because you have been fortunate to travel out of the country. I feel repulsed by deluded people like you. SCRAM!!

all hot air- no substance. all you said above if true shows you are a deceptive snake- you live in England, the home of racist hooligans and you are here pretending racism doesn’t exist? guy go sleep!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
Buzz off with your silly, arrogant tirade! You have nothing to offer me. You narcissistic, egoistic, manipulative, black racist wimp. As I said earlier, crawl back to your hole with your twisted sermon.

you can’t just insult your way to impose your ideas on people- you have no facts, but just insults and at this point, go take a chill pill because you are just being childish. you must be one angry black man who is so bitter about his blackness, hates himself for being black and would rather be in slavish subservience in a plantation than stand for his right as a human being in the gathering of white folks. sorry, you are stuck- in this life you are a black man and whites will never accept you as one of them - sorry oooo grin grin grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

all hot air- no substance. all you said above if true shows you are a deceptive snake- you live in England, the home of racist hooligans and you are here pretending racism doesn’t exist? guy go sleep!
Snake caling others snake! "Home of racist hoodlums"- I mentioned that you are an unrepentant angry black racist. You are also dishonest, shameless, manipulative liar- Did I at anytime deny the existence of racism. You cheaply generalize about group of people- from Argentina to England. What about the rabid tribalists in Nigeria, you think they are better than these white folks? Stop being so shallow and hateful.
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

you can’t just insult your way to impose your ideas on people- you have no facts, but just insults and at this point, go take a chill pill because you are just being childish. you must be one angry black man who is so bitter about his blackness, hates himself for being black and would rather be in slavish subservience in a plantation than stand for his right as a human being in the gathering of white folks. sorry, you are stuck- in this life you are a black man and whites will never accept you as one of them - sorry oooo grin grin grin
I am no longer interested in logically reasoning with you. You hypocritical nincompoop rudely using the word "dumb" in a simple discourse, does not deserve my respect. Keep up your advocacy for CNN wink P.S I AM BLACK AND PROUD! cheesy
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
Snake caling others snake! "Home of racist hoodlums"- I mentioned that you are an unrepentant angry black racist. You are also dishonest, shameless, manipulative liar- Did I at anytime deny the existence of racism. You cheaply generalize about group of people- from Argentina to England. What about the rabid tribalists in Nigeria, you think they are better than these white folks? Stop being so shallow and hateful.

e pain am grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
atonement12:
I am no longer interested in logically reasoning with you. You hypocritical nincompoop rudely using the word "dumb" in a simple discourse, does not deserve my respect. Keep up your advocacy for CNN wink P.S I AM BLACK AND PROUD! cheesy

you are in sifia pains - oyinbo wannabe - you are black ooo grin grin grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

you are in sifia pains - oyinbo wannabe - you are black ooo grin grin grin
Sifia pains? You make me laugh. You really are clueless sad
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
ogbonti:

e pain am grin
Still on my mention, childish thing? Now run along...
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 1:26am On Nov 28, 2020
atonement12:
Still on my mention, childish thing? Now run along...

Mr Oyinbo wannabe in sifia pains grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2020
atonement12:
Sifia pains? You make me laugh. You really are clueless sad

chai, e pain am grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Djangote: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Betting tips for the Weekend. Read before you stake your money
https://goaldball.com/2020/11/27/boald-codes-betting-tips-for-the-weekend-6/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Premier League Records That Might Never Be Broken / Osimhen Wins Player Of The Year Award / Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.