Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) (37603 Views)

Belgium Becomes First Country To Qualify For Euro 2020 As Lukaku Scores Twice / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2020
ogbonti:

Mr Oyinbo wannabe in sifia pains grin
cheesy Clown! Pain from who or what- you? Ndo!
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2020
atonement12:
cheesy Clown! Pain from who or what- you? Ndo!

sifia sifiaa sifiaaaa paaaaainnnnnnnns grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
ogbonti:

sifia sifiaa sifiaaaa paaaaainnnnnnnns grin
Mr. Creepy-crawly, you are still there? cheesy
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
atonement12:
Mr. Creepy-crawly, you are still there? cheesy

Oyinbo wannabe - Oyinbo a s. s licker e dey pain am cheesy grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
ogbonti:

Oyinbo wannabe - Oyinbo a s. s licker e dey pain am cheesy grin
Oyinbo ass licker" -Ignorant dolt!
smiley
I know you hate these people, because some of them make you feel inferior, a whole local champion from NAIJA cheesy Now made to feel like third class citizen in oyinbo man country.
You don't have the maturity to cope with some of the perceived racism. You now turn your frustration to becoming a black racist sad
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
atonement12:
Oyinbo ass licker" -Ignorant dolt!
smiley
I know you hate these people, because some of them make you feel inferior, a whole local champion from NAIJA cheesy Now made to feel like third class citizen in oyinbo man country.
You don't have the maturity to cope with some of the perceived racism. You now turn your frustration to becoming a black racist sad

painment grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
ogbonti:

painment grin
Now that I have made you to understand yourself better, I hope you will now go on to become a 'good boy'. :cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2020
atonement12:
Now that I have made you to understand yourself better, I hope you will now go on to become a 'good boy'. :cheesy grin cheesy

sifia head injury - chai e pain am dye grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by atonement12: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2020
ogbonti:

sifia head injury - chai e pain am dye grin
Good bye, my boy! smiley wink wink
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
atonement12:

confused Oyinbo wannabe- in, sifia head aches grin - in sifia sifia pains grin grin grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by ogbonti: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
atonement12:

100th time you are saying good bye but the sifia pains won’t let you go - hahahahaha chai the pain is too much ooooo grin
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by PopeFlatino(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ur a fool.. compound one

How can u say Ronaldo has scored goals that won Portugal something? Are u mad or what?... Eder and Guess that gave him his two European trophies are now a joke to u baa?..Idiot....Messi's 6th balloon d'or is d highest ever and Maradona had none,if it was in existence then he would have won less than 3 because how reign was short-lived by his drug addiction and lifestyle..as for ur Ronaldo let him get d 6th one first....Messi remains the only player to have won every international personal honours from youth to senior level .how many has ur Ronaldo?..#Error....have ur Ronaldo qualified for a wc final before?..ur just mad
Beverlyjean:

U think its all about goals...Hamsik has the goals with which trophy ?? Just like ur messi has the goals for Argentina with an empty cabinet... u think they care about just personal goals... ronaldo will score u goals that will win trophies...something messi is finding difficult... Maradona won the world cup for Argentina and also the copa America... what has messi won?? What di hamsik win for napoli?? Even if they scored a thousand goals for club or country, not winning a trophy makes ur number of goals worthless ... ronaldo is Portugals Maradona... I mentioned messi cos fools like u have been claiming that messi is better than Maradona...u are not just a fool but a delusional fool
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Ur a fool.. compound one

How can u say Ronaldo has scored goals that won Portugal something? Are u mad or what?... Eder and Guess that gave him his two European trophies are now a joke to u baa?..Idiot....Messi's 6th balloon d'or is d highest ever and Maradona had none,if it was in existence then he would have won less than 3 because how reign was short-lived by his drug addiction and lifestyle..as for ur Ronaldo let him get d 6th one first....Messi remains the only player to have won every international personal honours from youth to senior level .how many has ur Ronaldo?..#Error....have ur Ronaldo qualified for a wc final before?..ur just mad

U are so dull mentally...infact u are close to being a re.tard ... so because modric has a balon dor, it means he is better than iniesta and xavi... u c how stupid moat of u messsu fans are ... Maradona wud hv won 81, 83, 85,86,87,88,89 balon dor if South Americans were included, pele wud hv won 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 68, 69 ,70 if south Americans were included , di Stefano wud hv won just about the same number with ur messi if he was included... pls compare Messi with di stefano , they were both good for country but recognised thru club achievements... if Maradona is a range rover, Messi is a lexus

U are talking about eder, thats to show u are a qualified re.tard ... did Maradona score in the final of the world cup?? Ronaldo's goals against Hungary and Wales shut them to victory ...especially the Hungary game when they were on their way out of the competition.... y am I even explaining to someone that has no I.Q
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Johnson225(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Harrykn:

Rip Johnson225, sorry it came late. Oh! You're already late.

Wisdom is far from you. Fool
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Harrykn: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2020
Johnson225:

Wisdom is far from you. Fool
Dead men don't tell tales, Go back to your grave dead man and Thank me later
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by Harrykn: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Johnson225:

Wisdom is far from you.
Dead men don't tell tales, Go back to your grave and thank Me later.
Re: Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
Greatest After Lionel Andres Cuccitini Messi

Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Premier League Records That Might Never Be Broken / Osimhen Wins Player Of The Year Award / Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.