Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo (504 Views)

Tinubu, Sanusi, Subsidies And The Economics Of Empathy By Farooq A. Kperogi / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo by Chinuaj: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
The Youth Earnestly Seek Soludo (YESS) Anambra Indoor Sports Competition was a week-long of breathtaking derby which started on the 11th of November and culminated in an epoch-making final on the 18th of November, 2020.

The games featured players across 5 indoor games drawn from the 21 LGAs and key tertiary institutions in Anambra State. Speaking at the closing ceremony of the tournament which hosted some dignitaries including a former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and Chairman, Anambra Vision 2070 Committee, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, the Convener, Dr Nelson Omenugha lauded the participants for the high spirit of sportsmanship exhibited all through the period of the competition. He further noted that the competition aimed to foster unity and deepen the relationship amongst members of the YESS Anambra family.

Some of the important highlights of the day were the novelty Table Tennis game between Dr Nelson Omenugha and Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo. Addressing the press shortly after the closing ceremony, Prof Soludo applauded the initiative and encouraged young ndi Anambra to always be value-driven. “I am very much interested in the Economics of sports which is capable of providing positive socioeconomic outcomes for our people. This should be encouraged and fully exploited by the authorities to check the rising youth unemployment and restiveness in the country”. He said.

Members of the YESS Anambra Indoor Sports Competition Local Organizing Committee, led by the Chairperson, Mazi Ejimofor Opara, were also commended by Prof. Soludo for putting up an interesting and hitch-free event.

The competition featured table Tennis, Chess, Scrabble, Draft and Ncho. Winners emerged across all games with Njikoka leading the pack of LGAs with the highest number of medals.

Youth Earnestly Seek Soludo (YESS) Anambra, is a sociopolitical youth-based advocacy group made up of young persons inspired by the life and achievements of Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo. It was founded a year ago and have long established itself as a unique group of young persons who are committed to doing things differently.

Re: I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo by Standing5(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
OK.
Re: I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo by Fahdiga(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. Anambra people have rejected anything associated with Obiano
Re: I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo by Chinuaj: 1:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Keep deceiving yourself. Anambra people have rejected anything associated with Obiano

1. This post has nothing to do with Obiano.

2. You are not the spokesman of Anambra people.

1 Like

Re: I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo by amuwo1980: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Anambra leaders and their clownish dressing, what kind of sartorial inelegance is this , just look at his fake copper like rings and the insides of his sleeves showing, see Obiano too always looking like chucky the doll
Re: I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo by tobechi20(m): 4:02am On Nov 27, 2020
If Ifeanyi Ubah says this ,I will believe.you don't even have a sport jersey shop.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Documents Expose How Tukur Buratai Cornered NDDC Contracts As Army General / The Hausas Are Talking But Not Loud Enough / On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.