Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North (2961 Views)

Kaduna Bandits Go Haywire, Security Experts Urge Action To Halt Abductions Amid / Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Student Suspect For Attempted Kidnap In Niger / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by bencr7: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
MAKE DEM DEY SPREAD FAKE NEWS UPANDAN angry
so want of d one that farmers are paying levy to bandits before dey are allow to work in their farm, is that one fake news also
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by November1857(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just house to house kidnapping ; No cause for alarm!
#endsars peaceful protesters are the real threat to the national security and operate existence of this country !

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by bencr7: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
WAS LEKKI SHOOTING REAL OR FAKE undecided
ask d army who are confusing themselves given different story, yes lekki shooting was real

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by oguns222: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
OK

Why did you change the comment? Is it because you know that the news you call fake is actually True?

If soldiers shot at protesters at Lekki tollgate, may agony and bitterness enter your home.

If the news about bandits in the north is true, may sorrow be your daily experience, amen.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by IJOBA2: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

Why did you change the comment? Is it because you know that the news you call fake is actually True?

If soldiers shot at protesters at Lekki tollgate, may agony and bitterness enter my home.

If the news about bandits in the north is true, may sorrow be my daily experience, amen.
OK
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by IJOBA2: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
bencr7:
ask d army who are confusing themselves given different story, yes lekki shooting was real
SO NO MORE WHERE ARE THE DEAD BODIES
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by IJOBA2: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
bencr7:
so want of d one that farmers are paying levy to bandits before dey are allow to work in their farm, is that one fake news also
ANY EVIDENCE OF THE PAYMENT

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by NOwazobia: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
When you sow terrorism don't cry when you start reaping blood, for whatsoever a man soweth he shall reap. There always a ROI.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Danzakidakura(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Majestie:
Fake news
Sultan is spreading ipob propaganda. Buhari has made nijeriya a better place...
Sai baba
yes it's fake news beside the Satan of sokoto should show us evidence with pictures of the bandits going house to house to kidnapped people !

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by WorWorBoy: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
But according to Yenefer, the north is the most peaceful place on this planet.
Smh.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Danzakidakura(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

If it is fake news, may you be blessed.

But if the news is true, tears and agony will never depart from your home angry
stupid statement, just like the agony you are presently facing for denying endsars killing. Shut up my boy.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by bencr7: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
ANY EVIDENCE OF THE PAYMENT
I even heard it in apc lead station TVC by Babajide in JOURNALISTS' HANGOUT

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by IJOBA2: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
bencr7:
I even heard it in apc lead station TVC by Babajide in JOURNALISTS' HANGOUT
I NEED A VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE BRUH

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by oguns222: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Danzakidakura:
stupid statement, just like the agony you are presently facing for denying endsars killing. Shut up my boy.

You clearly seems to have become very stupid. If not, you will see you are quoting the wrong person
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Danzakidakura(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

You clearly seems to have become very stupid. If not, you will see you are quoting the wrong person
ok sorry my wrong.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Pecuman: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Arrewa good afternoon oo..

Modified
This must be a fake news by enemies of the north to bring down the government of president buhari.. The north is the safest place to reside in this whole wide world

Ur joking right?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by bencr7: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
I NEED A VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE BRUH
which evidence do u want to see again I don't hv time for pple like u, that why d killing will continue becuz of pple like u
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Pecuman: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:
House to house?

Are they Jehovah witness?

I see someone doesn't know what is figure of speech
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Pecuman: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
ODJ124:
what is hisbah doing...

Thread seen...

Hisbah work now is to brigade threads and write pro Buhari Propaganda

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Pecuman: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
SO NO MORE WHERE ARE THE DEAD BODIES

Where are the dead bodies of the Boko Haram that Army say they have killed
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by IJOBA2: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
bencr7:
I don't hv time for pple like u, becuz of pple like u d killing will continue
ARE YOU TRYING TO TOPPLE PRESIDENT BUHARI’S REGIME WITH THIS NEWS OR WHAT undecided AVERAGE CORE NORTHERNERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING, WHY YOU COME CARRY AM FOR HEAD LIKE THIS. ABI YOU DEY USE YOUR SECOND MONIKER DEY FOLLOW ME YARN grin

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Born2Breed(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

But the news was not fake when Sahara Reporters said Jonathan was a drunkard, right?

Who is Jonathan? Is that your surname?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by oguns222: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Born2Breed:

Who is Jonathan? Is that your surname?

Of course, you aren't supposed to know
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by obyrich(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Fake news
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by SugarCake: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
fake ,fake ,fake news
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Whoube99(f): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Even sultan has joined the bandwagon is spreading fake news

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
hahahahaha... laugh wan kill me here
nairalanders dey too Sarcastic!

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
bencr7:
which evidence do u want to see again I don't hv time for pple like u, that why d killing will continue becuz of pple like u

lolzzz.... don't take this too serious .....they are just mocking the north whom are now enjoying buhari's Govt

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by Born2Breed(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
oguns222:

Of course, you aren't supposed to know

Okay, son of a drunkard! Run along now.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by amazingspiderma: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lai Mohammed, come and see o......
Fake news everywhere.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North by ODJ124(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pecuman:

Pecuman:

Nnamdi Kanu has eczema in his neck that was why he wore fendi - VIDEO, / 99% Of People In Kano Won't Vote For Peter Obi, As North Don't Like Him - Lamido / How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos*