Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129004 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2011
The World is not enough
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:59am On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]This Bond film was certainly a step up from "Tomorrow Never Dies", as this Bond film did some things differently than other films in the very long running series. It also does some things the same as "Tomorrow Never Dies", in that this film and that one have two of the weakest Bond girls ever to be on film. Halle Berry was not all that good a Bond Girl, but she was aces compared to Denise Richards grin grin . I am sorry, she just does not have a Bond feel to her, though she is marginally better than Teri Hatcher from the previous film. Neither of these girls just seem like they belong in a James Bond movie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . Not to fear, Sophie Marceau is more than capable of being in a Bond movie, Robert Carlyle is also a good albeit underdeveloped villain. smiley smiley[/size]
amblors:

The World is not enough
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2011
hmm! u sabi all the bond babes, u dey try, i can't rem much from older bond movies,i like Pierce Brosnan bond movies most.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07am On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah dude , i sabi all the bond babes ooh>>> wetin movie buff like me go do ?  grin[/size]

quote author=amblors link=topic=628119.msg9433534#msg9433534 date=1319767900]
hmm! u sabi all the bond babes, u dey try, i can't rem much from older bond movies,i like Pierce Brosnan bond movies most.
[quote][/quote]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
BAD TEACHER (2011) tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland. . . . . I dey hail oooh . grin grin

Actually , i am hoping to see this new one. . . . smiley
[/size]

obinna5000:

BAD TEACHER (2011) tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
A-Team (2010)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kobikwelu(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
hmm lemme seee

margin call----7/10 (i love movies like this)

the american----7/10 ( rivetting)

columbiana-----i just didnt bother-----it looks like an average action movie (except u just watching for hormonal sakes)

green lantern-----not bad, 6/10---though the sequel would be the dude combining the yellow and green rings together (i saw this in a cartoon)

arlington road---9.5/10----i watched this a couple of years ago and im impressed sumbody brought this up,

jumping the broom--- 7/10(for a black movie, im impressed-even though there were some shitty actors )

and how comes, nobody has mentioned the DEBT!!,

i just cant wait for immortals, (due to the success of 300)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kobikwelu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
but talking abt immortals,

i hope the directors/producers wont twist facts oooo

i seeing stuffs like humans fighting titans, (or mayb im wrong)

i mean gods cant even fight titans,

well, lemme see
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]To me, Margin Call is fairly similar to 127 Hours lipsrsealed . It's an action movie with no action, it's a thriller with nothing happening. I loved it and my love is threefold:

Cast is nothing but perfect, yet I would sure love to see Carla Gugino instead of Demi Moore. Kevin Spacey always delivers and Margin Call is my point of forgiveness for his role in 21. grin
[/size]

kobikwelu:

hmm lemme seee

margin call----7/10 (i love movies like this)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
i didn't like the idea of the movie ending with him burying his dog.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt] cheesy cheesy cheesy even me , i don't love that idea either. . . at least , the poor dog wouldn't have been buried alive with the dead ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
amblors:

i didn't like the idea of the movie ending with him burying his dog.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
White Wedding [2006] - South Africa doesn't produce too many films but the few they release are decent. . . 5.5/10. On a mission to download & watch Tsotsi now. . . . .

Se7en [1995]. . .an investigative crime thriller starring Morgan Freeman & Brad Pitt.  To cut a long story short, they don't make films like this anymore. Easily a 9 for me kiss
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
Despicable me - averagely fun animated movie, loved vectors house though. 6/10

Ogagaluv please no diss Halle o! Denise Richards was the worst bond girl ever!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
when you say worse, you mean she doesnt look the part OR doesnt act well OR both?
i bin think say na only one bond babe per muvie, lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]The greatest thriller of all time right next to Silence of the Lambs.David Fincher has outdone himself and it shows grin .The story is simple.Two detectives must apprehend a twisted serial killer who punishes his victims for their own sins.But what they come across will soon change them both forever!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

semid4lyfe:

Se7en [1995]. . .an investigative crime thriller starring Morgan Freeman & Brad Pitt.  To cut a long story short, they don't make films like this anymore. Easily a 9 for me kiss[/i]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]
Funny u ^^ grin

actually , i wasn't dissing anybody friend. . . .now u are the one dissing denise cheesy cheesy-- why did u think she's the worst bond girl ? undecided
[/size]
Vieira:

Ogagaluv please no diss Halle o! Denise Richards was the worst bond girl ever!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2011

[size=13pt]All About Eve
"All About Eve" is nothing short of brilliant. . . . kiss a total masterpiece. The script is wonderfully flawless, the acting outstandingly entertaining, and the music is remarkable. One of two movies to get 14 Academy Award nominations (the other being "Titanic", 1997, except one is a good movie and the other is just about a large inconvenience for two teenagers). smiley
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
She just did not fit the role at all at all! She was meant to be a nuclear scientist for gods sake. Which uni they produce such hotties as nuclear scientists? To
Be honest I hated the whole film it was my worst Bond ever and don't get me started on Carlye's character, can't feel pain my ass! What a lame villain.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]I grab your point friend but that doesn't mean she did not try at least~ grin not everybody can boldly act on Movies . one thing is certain , the role she act she didn't of which i and every other movie buff like me now but we still need to encourage her . . . smiley smiley smiley wink[/size]

Vieira:

She just did not fit the role at all at all! She was meant to be a nuclear scientist for gods sake. Which uni they produce such hotties as nuclear scientists? To
Be honest I hated the whole film it was my worst Bond ever and don't get me started on Carlye's character, can't feel pain my Bottom! What a lame villain.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Drive [2011]

Very rubbish movie. . . .3/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]Friend why on earth are u talking like this. . . huh  , that is a very bad talk at least u know it isn't so easy to act movies. . . .  grin[/size]
semid4lyfe:

Drive [2011]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
Arglington Road (1999) -- 8.5
this movie freaked me out, kept me on edge all tru
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kobikwelu(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2011

Drive [2011]

enhh!!

@semid4lyf,
on what basis are u giving this movie a 3,

or were u expecting transformer style action?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=13pt]At the end of 'Arlington Road' I was stunned shocked . I mean, I actually let the end credits roll before pressing stop on the video remote grin , it was that good. Really thought-provoking, harrowing, well-conceived stuff. smiley[/size]

amblors:

Arglington Road (1999) -- 8.5
this movie freaked me out, kept me on edge all tru
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Drive [2011]

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Friend why on earth are u talking like this. . . huh  , that is a very bad talk at least u know it isn't so easy to act movies. . . .   grin[/size]

kobikwelu:

enhh!!

@semid4lyf,
on what basis are u giving this movie a 3,

or were u expecting transformer style action?

@Ogaga4Luv and kobikwelu

Come on! Give semid4lyfe a break. It's just his opinion on the film. Maybe he didn't get what he was expecting. Everybody has a right to his/her opinion.

Kobikwelu, I don't think he was expecting anything like Transformers.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kobikwelu(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^^

obinna5000, leave that tin jorrr,

if u wan b a critic, u have to let us know on what basis you are giving the film such shitty ratings,
on this site i watch movies, the rating of all time bests are

shwanshank redemption----------9.4
the godfather---------------------9.4
forest gump-----------------------8.8
se7en-----------------------------8.6
(starwars, Darknight)------------8.5
drive------------------------------8.5
saving private ryan---------------8.5

i cant remmb most of their ratings and other films on the list,
but dont come her and thrash films, if you dont have an eye for what a good movie is,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2011
Ahem
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2011
Margin Call - A movie about the financial crisis.
4.5/5
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
"In Time" I give it a 3/10. A waste of my money. . . . Popcorn included cry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2011
The Change up was a great movie excellent storyline give it 6 out of 10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
Shoot Em Up -- unserious but very entertaining movie -- 6.5
Citizen Kane --- 7.5

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.