Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129035 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2011
Gone Baby Gone [2007]

It has that ''shock factor'' just like Arlington Road. Never suspected Doyle (Morgan Freeman) was part of the plot to kidnap Amanda from the beginning. 

Not sure if Patrick made the right decision by calling the cops to arrest Doyle and return Amanda to her mother. . . and to think his babe left him cos of that decision.

Very good movie. . .8.5/10
kiss
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^^
yea i don't think he made the right decision,
funny how a decision by morgan to get the girl, led to many dead bodies
and crushed spirits, that movie's on point.
but still, the mother's is the mother.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
Underworld:Evolution (2006)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
where and how can i download Nigerian movies on my phone? D phone is a Nokia C3.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
Tower Heist give it a 5 out of 10 Eddie Murphy wasn't so funny on this one Ben stiller did it for me

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2011
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Gone Baby Gone [2007]

It has that ''shock factor'' just like Arlington Road. Never suspected Doyle (Morgan Freeman) was part of the plot to kidnap Amanda from the beginning. 

Not sure if Patrick made the right decision by calling the cops to arrest Doyle and return Amanda to her mother. . . and to think his babe left him cos of that decision.

Very good movie. . .8.5/10
kiss

amblors:

^^^
yea i don't think he made the right decision,
funny how a decision by morgan to get the girl, led to many dead bodies
and crushed spirits, that movie's on point.
but still, the mother's is the mother.

@semid4lyfe and amblors
I loved that film as well. It was a tough decision for him to make. But then, he did what he thought was right.

mobf:

The Shawshank Redemption (1994). I never get tired of watching it. 10/10 'cos it's absolutely brilliant!

@mobf
Yeah!! That's another classic movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2011
Movie was very interesting probably one of the best dystopian films i have seen a while love the futuristic setting storyline not so strong mild action should do amazingly well at box office Justin Timberlake really a good actor, though the ending is abit weird but the movie really made its point 8 out of 10 for me

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2011
Drive ~ Loved it! Ryan Gosling is sublime. But that driver character is just kiss kiss All that controlled rage cheesy

Secretariat ~ I want a horsey grin Sweet movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2011
X-Men (2000); X-Men (2006); X2 (2003); X-Men First Class (2011)

entertaining movies.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2011
Fast and Furious [2009]. . . . .5.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ArQuAbOy(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2011
eghost247:

Movie was very interesting probably one of the best dystopian films i have seen a while love the futuristic setting storyline not so strong mild action should do amazingly well at box office Justin Timberlake really a good actor, though the ending is abit weird but the movie really made its point 8 out of 10 for me
i'll go with 9/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
Unstoppable - Denzel and Christ Pine in a film based on true life events.
I enjoyed this and the performances were good by the two main leads, the rest phones it in!
Story is about a train that is out of control and attempts to stop it.
7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
Vieira:

Unstoppable - Denzel and Christ Pine in a film based on true life events.
I enjoyed this and the performances were good by the two main leads, the rest phones it in!
Story is about a train that is out of control and attempts to stop it.
7/10

fine fine movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
Johnny English reborn 2 Out of 10 need i say more?

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
lol @ 2/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2011
The Spiderwick Chronicles [2008]. . . .small pikin film. Kinda reminded me of Jumanji - 4.5/10

Hum Tum [2004]. . .a Bollywood romantic drama starring Saif Ali Khan & Rani Mukerji. Movie dragged a bit but it was interesting and the lead pair gave convincing performances. Found it incredible both didn't realize they were in love but I'm happy the movie ended the way it did cool - 7/10

The Shawshank Redemption [1994]. . .very simple but brilliant prison drama which encompasses themes of friendship, hardship, hope and dreams. Convincing performances all round and Morgan's narrative voice added something special to it - 9/10

Abduction [2011]. . .an action thriller starring Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins.  Don't know if the makers of this movie were gunning for the ''teenage'' twilight fans cos Lautner's acting sucked and casting him was a mistake IMO. Lily Collins performance was just a notch above his own.

Also, plot was weak & predictable and I'm sure I've seen this movie before. . .only under another name. Only good thing about this movie was it wasn't boring - 4.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2011
@semi, which films b ur best sef?

@OP -- X-Men Origins - Wolverine - --- - 6.5
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2011
Police Academy, though I've seen the first of the series in 2008 before. Just feel like watching the whole part
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=13pt]You get mouth and i agree with u this time lol grin

First i'd have to say, for a kid's movie that i wasn't really expecting much from i was pretty impressed. Now i haven't read the books, though there probably wasn't too much for them to work with, but this movie started off with the feeling that it could easily be a three movie epic.

The characters were great and the storyline was captivating but it just didn't feel like we got introduced to this magical world at all. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we only got to see the very tip. So the movie should have been longer, and should have incorporated more of the magical world and other magical creatures, and shouldn't have ended by the extremely powerful ogre being eaten by a pig. wink
[/size]

semid4lyfe:

The Spiderwick Chronicles [2008]. . . .small pikin film. Kinda reminded me of Jumanji - 4.5/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2011
Canon The Barbarian. I would rave it good yet 6/10 rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sherlock Holmes (2009) - 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
A Little Bit of Heaven [2011]. . .a romantic drama.

very simple plot, was easy to follow and one could tell the end from the beginning. You could skip this movie every 5mins, be done with it in 30mins and you still get the full picture. As simple as the story was, the movie was flat, boring at times and struggled to be interesting. Only thing I liked about the movie was that it didn't dwell on the disease - 4.5/10

The Silence of the Lambs [1991]. . .a crime/horror thriller.

Takes some time to build up like most investigative crime thrillers but gets really interesting from the point Clarice & Hannibal meet and begin their sparring & ''quid pro quo'' exchange and the viewer gets hooked.

Good plot, well scripted dialogues & interaction between characters, convincing performances etc etc I'll rate it a 8/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
The Illusionist (2006) - 8/10 ; very engaging movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 1:41am On Nov 08, 2011
Contagion very boring from start to finish 1 out of 10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2011
lol, u seem to have a thing for 2/10 movies.
but a matt damon movie this wack? hmm!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2011
amblors:

lol, u seem to have a thing for 2/10 movies.
but a matt damon movie this wack? hmm!
please watch and confirm it was totaly wack
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^Actually you aren't off. Haven't seen it though but my bro said it was bleh.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^
ha ha, i'll stay off then, i watched the hyped Driver and that experience wasn't nice.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
Page Eight [2011] . . .a light-weight ''espionage-political'' thriller in the mould of The Ghost Writer.

Deep, intelligent, mature, solemn, quietly intense film with meaningful dialogue and very convincing performances by the cast. Only minus for me was the ending which left some lose ends IMO. Still, it's an interesting & well made movie and I liked it - 7/10

Valkyrie [2008]. . I love this movie more & more every time I watch it - 8/10 cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
[size=13pt]Sherlock Holmes was suppose to be a mystery/thriller . It's shocking to see Sherlock Holmes doing martial arts cheesy cheesy . Filmmakers might thought that the movie will be better if they put a lot of action scenes in this movie. The action scenes were awesome. Sherlock Holmes is entertaining, nice casting, but it is disappointing that the movie has less mystery and more action. The story was okay, but it is not really mysterious. it has a lot of action and suspense but less mystery. the action didn't ruined the film, it made it more entertaining and fun grin grin.

First i thought the action scenes are slow-mo like Watchmen, good thing is it's not. the directing was great. The picture London in Sherlock Holmes looks the same thing in Sweeney Todd. The music score was cool, it really fit to a detective movie. I liked the casting. Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes is like ( Dr. House) which is funny grin grin grin . Mark Strong is a cool villain. Sherlock Holmes is an entertaining film but you should expect for the action and breath-taking scenes not the mystery. nice casting, great directing, and cool music score. wink
[/size]

amblors:

Sherlock Holmes (2009) - 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2011

[size=13pt]Bicycle Thieves
Breathtaking, heartwrenching, incredible. This is not only my favorite foreign film cheesy cheesy cheesy , it makes my Top 25 grin .

I assume that those THAT have been reading my recent movie watched but have seen me posting this film on the first thread i started 2008 grin . If not, do so ASAP. And tell your friends. You do not have to be a film student to fall in love with this one smiley . One look at Bruno and you will melt. cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.