Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128697 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
queensmith:

Unbreakable - wasted one hour fourty minutes of my precius study time. i will never get that back. smh
cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ineco(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
hello,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dastudent(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
Chronicle
underworld Awakening
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
kunle fox:

nostalgia alert!, i agree E.T was f*ucking great,def on my list of best movies ever made, even when i watch it on Tcm i still feel it, and i hate roger ebert,such a precipitate sometimes, there's only one spielberg buh i prefer marty scorsese*in my opinion*
E.T = vintage hollywood

Wow. Thank God people like you still exist. You watch TCM too. Cool. Scorsese appeals to my adult side. Steven Spielberg can make me a child again.

queensmith:

Unbreakable - wasted one hour fourty minutes of my precius study time. i will never get that back. smh

Are you freaking serious? I saw Sixth Sense last week. M. Night has certainly lost his touch but boy, did he have it before!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by queensmith: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
vescucci:

Are you freaking serious? I saw Sixth Sense last week. M. Night has certainly lost his touch but boy, did he have it before!

that the producer? i'm writing him for a refund on my time! lol

i only watched it because of Samuel Jackson, movies like this and spirit make me wonder why I love the man.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
Lol. Spirit is total nonsense. I thought it'd be like Sin City. It's not just shit compared to Sin City, it's shit all by itself.

But Unbreakable? Well, to each his/her own sha. M. Night is a director and writer. Totally lost his mojo though. I didn't totally hate Devil which he made recently but it was just ok.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
vescucci:

Lol. Spirit is total nonsense. I thought it'd be like Sin City. It's not just poo compared to Sin City, it's poo all by itself.
i agree, spirit is the worst superhero flick in my own books,it's even worse than green lantern, the plot seem convulated,i'm sure it will be a movie the cast will wanna forget the acted, coz it sure felt like one i pray i forgot i watched, the sex appeal of the actors couldn't give the film the edge it need,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
RED TAILS, didnt live up to my expectations. although a true story, it was very boring and straight forward. 4/10 (and i am being generous)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
I though M Night's Devil was good considering he's lost his spark since 6th sense
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
queensmith:

Are you serious? One Of the best superhero movies ever. This was Night at his peak.
Easily 9/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by queensmith: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
vescucci:

Lol. Spirit is total nonsense. I thought it'd be like Sin City. It's not just poo compared to Sin City, it's poo all by itself.

But Unbreakable? Well, to each his/her own sha. M. Night is a director and writer. Totally lost his mojo though. I didn't totally hate Devil which he made recently but it was just ok.

I think it was because the movie was too slow. It could have been 10x more exciting. I like the twist at the end, but that was all.

Vieira:

Are you serious? One Of the best superhero movies ever. This was Night at his peak.
Easily 9/10

Omg! what of the dark night? the xmen which i LOVE! lol. Superman? you have to love superman! the incredible!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
I agree with Dark Knight

But the last Superman was really bad now!

And I am not saying it is the best but one of them.

My faves are:

Spider-man 2
Dark Knight
Chronicle
Unbreakable
Watchmen
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 4:12am On Feb 11, 2012
^^lol, this chronicle is seriously tripping you tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
Colombiana intresting movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
smiley smiley smiley

Adetayo100:

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
@ topic, 3 musketeers, was ok, didnt like the way it started but picked up after a while. had a little problem with the choreography and why did they use mila sef, did she think she was in resident evil ni, jumping and down.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2012
War Horse.

Awesome film. I'll review it later. But I loved it and the music and this is not just cuz I'm a Spielberg fan though it might have something to do with it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by MrResource(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
Bad Teacher [2011] - 6/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2012
Night and Day. 6/10. Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz had a good affinity between each other and been drugged in different occasions. Good movies but many of the effects were pronounced failures. They brought many scenes in mission impossible into it.

***********************************************************************************************************
I am waiting to see Battleship in Summer. The synopsis looks good and, the effects remind of The Transformers. Rihanna is looking sexy in officer's uniform using a deadly magazine.

***********************************************************************************************************
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by queensmith: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2012
Gonna watch the preachers wife and try to avoid tears, cry cry cry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2012
in time starring JT = me likey

The devils double = damn he was really an evil son of a b^tch and he was really d devil's double
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2012
^^^^ devils double was a nice movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
[size=13pt]Justin Timberlake is quickly becoming one of the most popular Hollywood actors of 2011. After performing in two romantic comedies (Friends with Benefits, Bad Teacher), he finally got leading role in Andrew Niccol's sci-fi movie In Time, where he has to do a bit more than just be handsome grin grin.

In In Time Andrew Niccol (writer of great movies like The Terminal and The Truman Show) presents the idea of people stop aging at the age of 25 (50 years old woman is played by Olivia Wilde, Satanbless this technology cheesy cheesy ). But everything is not as idyllic as it sounds, after reaching 25, your time is limited to only one more year, after your time expires you are simply shut down because there is no space left on the Earth. Time is a currency, a key to get everything from cup of coffee to couple of prostituteseee smiley , so logic is simple – the less you spend, the longer you live. wink wink
[/size]

ceasyc:

in time starring JT = me likey

The devils double = damn he was really an evil son of a b^tch and he was really d devil's double

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kelz88(f): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
Wild Cherry.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by queensmith: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
lol soo tru ogaga, Justin Timberlake is goodlooking, . . . . . #thatisall!

@topic- Pirates of the carribean on stranger tides, or something like that sha- im going to watch it again.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2012
yea the devil's double was wicked!

@topic, The Hangover - 2009 comedy movie, stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, etc = funny but I prefer hangover II
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
vescussi, I shouldnt have to contact seun or mukina for something you should be doing.

anyway, saw Safe House. It was ok., Denzel is lucky I love him else i would never purposely watch a Ryan Rynolds movie.

They knew how much money he lost with his horrible Green Lantern and knew a big name like Denzel would help him get his money back. Talentless hack.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
Adetayo100:

undecided undecided

@topic
REAL STEEL (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2012
[size=13pt]I really liked this movie! kiss kiss It was good! I never seen a movie with JT in it an he did a good job in this movie. And his co-star is fuckin beautiful! I was captivated by her beauty the whole movie! She has amazing eyes! wink wink

justin <3 <3 <3 grin
[/size]

queensmith:

lol soo tru ogaga, Justin Timberlake is goodlooking, . . . . . #thatisall!

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
War Horse. 5/10. It's an emotional movie in some senses. Great and brilliant horse during the war time.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland long time no seen . . . .well , i really miss u in here sometimes . OK , I'm going with two-and-a-half out of five for Real Steel. The thunderous action alone makes up for the strictly standard storytelling.    grin grin
[/size]
obinna5000:

undecided  undecided

@topic
REAL STEEL (2011)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.