Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128698 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

vescussi, I shouldnt have to contact seun or mukina for something you should be doing.

anyway, saw Safe House. It was ok., Denzel is lucky I love him else i would never purposely watch a Ryan Rynolds movie.

They knew how much money he lost with his horrible Green Lantern and knew a big name like Denzel would help him get his money back. Talentless hack.

Who's vescussi? What is it you wanted done?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2012

[size=13pt]Grave of the Fireflies
Grave of the Fireflies is a transcendental film. I say so because it moves beyond the realm of normal animation and becomes something so touching and emotional that your heart aches at the end of it. Many people call it one of the most depressing movies they have ever seen and I concur. It is an animation film yes but it has touched me more deeply than other movie I've ever seen. And cartoons are supposed to be fun, right?  wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
vescucci:

Who's vescussi? What is it you wanted done?

The same issue YOU sent me a PM about and once again I had to contact others since you ignored it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Ogaga4luv

Hi friend!

I like the way you post  movies which are out of the main stream Hollywood in this thread, that is diversity. Although, I wouldn't find myself speding time in watching a movie such as[i] Grave Of The Fireflies[/i] yet your vast interest in movies is encouraging.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Sorry about that. But I didn't get the same kinda emails I got the last time. So this means you either didn't click the report to mod button or something went wrong when you did. Secondly, I don't read every post on every thread. Just right now, I'm trying to spread myself out a bit. I don't venture out of a very few threads. Thirdly, do not say I ignored anything. That's preposterous and I don't like the accusation.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2012
The vow: cry cry Cute tale grin
Safe House: 8/10 Denzel is THAT dude smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by queensmith: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2012
Want to snuggle up with the mr and watch eddie murphys delirious.

ooo chika, i used to wonder what the big deal was about. . . . . denzel is THAT man. . . . . .THAT MAN. . . . . .lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2012
Moneyball a 2011 sports drama film Starring Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill = not my kinda thing/film but Pitt was gooooooooooood
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
Almost forgot I wanted to talk about War Horse. The cinematography in War Horse is incredible. There musta been like 300 wallpaper worthy shots in the film. Plus there were like half a dozen lovable characters in there too. The film showed that the goodness in humans can seep through in all sorta places and situations. Very good film. Fresh. The cons are easy to ignore.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
[size=13pt]Well i feel u dear friend , one thing about my choice of movies is i don't easily watch the latest . maybe because , i need to bring back some past memories of my life with the oldies .u say u can't watch this movie but i have even recommend it to Obama i guess he'll like it LOL grin wink[/size]

all4naija:

@Ogaga4luv

Hi friend!

I like the way you post  movies which are out of the main stream Hollywood in this thread, that is diversity. Although, I wouldn't find myself speding time in watching a movie such as[i] Grave Of The Fireflies[/i] yet your vast interest in movies is encouraging.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
[size=13pt]Moneyball is a movie with promise that falls flat and leaves you feeling sick and sad. grin

If it is supposed to do that, then bravo. cheesy

The movie has some good sequences, but that's about it. It's one of those movies that you can see the preview for, and that's all you need.

First, the only characters in the movie are Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill. NONE of the characters are developed further than reading their lines, particularly the players themselves, followed by his ex-wife and daughter, whose sequences don't fit into the movie at all.

Secondly, only baseball fans are the ones that say you don't have to be a baseball fan to enjoy it. I'm not a baseball fan, and I still don't get it, nor did I enjoy it. smiley
[/size]
ceasyc:

Moneyball a 2011 sports drama film Starring Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill = not my kinda thing/film but Pitt was gooooooooooood
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Moneyball is a movie with promise that falls flat and leaves you feeling sick and sad. grin

If it is supposed to do that, then bravo. cheesy

The movie has some good sequences, but that's about it. It's one of those movies that you can see the preview for, and that's all you need.

First, the only characters in the movie are Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill. NONE of the characters are developed further than reading their lines, particularly the players themselves, followed by his ex-wife and daughter, whose sequences don't fit into the movie at all.

Secondly, only baseball fans are the ones that say you don't have to be a baseball fan to enjoy it. I'm not a baseball fan, and I still don't get it, nor did I enjoy it. smiley
[/size]

LOL
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
[size=13pt]Nightmare on Elm Street not scary one bit[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2012
^You should watch the original
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
eghost247:

[size=13pt]Nightmare on Elm Street not scary one bit[/size]
ThiefOfHearts:

^You should watch the original

dat film scared d s.h.i*t out of me back then, can't even think of watching it now/again
or is it because i was much younger then I DON'T FINK SO OHHHH
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2012
[size=15pt]Safe House,  complete rubbish 2 out of 10 its just one of those movies where all the good parts are whats shown in the trailer[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2012
@ topic In Time, Nice concept but not nice directing. why JT dey ask sef, Cant he sing again?.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
[size=13pt]Are u baseball fan? grin[/size]

ceasyc:

LOL
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
[size=13pt]This movie seriously lacks of respectable dialogues, cinematography, and editing. It's not about the legendary Tobin Frost, but about the legendary Denzel. Don't waste your money. Don't sit up front; you'll be dizzy as hell grin grin . Finally, even though, Denzel and Ryan tried their best to save this movie, rent all 3 Jason Bourne movies, and I guaranty you will have a better night. wink[/size]

eghost247:

[size=15pt]Safe House,  complete rubbish 2 out of 10 its just one of those movies where all the good parts are whats shown in the trailer[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
[size=15pt]Chronicle should be called Ridicule total waste of time [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by rubi96(f): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
Pillars of the earth and camelot
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
The Secretariat - interesting but a bit boring
The Lincoln lawyer - interesting
Titanic - cooooool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2012
eghost247:

[size=15pt]Chronicle should be called Ridicule total waste of time [/size]

Are you kidding me? Awesome movie, absolutely loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2012
Battle Los Angeles: Average movie with some tired military cliches but still watchable. I'll give it 5.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Are u baseball fan? grin[/size]

nope but Pitt's? = hell yeah. lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
Super 8.

Cool film. I can't say it's really for adults. You gotta be really young at heart to enjoy it and I did. If anything, it started out really nicely.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 2:19am On Feb 19, 2012
Jack and Jill hmm not so funny

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:44am On Feb 19, 2012
Adam Sandler isnt really funny anyway

the kids are the reason why Super 8 is a pretty good movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2012
Sucker Punch. 2/10. This movies is for armatures. And,for a reminder, the Asian martial act thing introduced into the movie makes it horribly annoying. Well, it is still up for those who love psycho and fantasies in the weirdest forms.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2012
The Hunting Party…Cool movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dastudent(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2012
HUGO.Loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by mona88: 5:50am On Feb 20, 2012
Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Awesome movie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.