Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128704 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
eghost247:

[size=15pt]Chronicle should be called Ridicule total waste of time [/size]
the movie was okay 6/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
I've always thought there was a difference between a beautiful story and a beautifully told story. The Iron Lady is mostly the latter. And MERYL STREEP is tour de force. If she doesn't win the Oscar, I'll kill someone.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2012
vescucci:

I've always thought there was a difference between a beautiful story and a beautifully told story. The Iron Lady is mostly the latter. And MERYL STREEP is tour de force. If she doesn't win the Oscar, I'll kill someone.
OMFG!, just saw that film 2hrs ago, i bow for that woman, MERYL was simply oustanding, she is hands down the best actress last yr,i still can't get over how blown away i was, phew!
Tho before i saw it heard alot of buzz bout her performance and i wasn't suprised coz i knew she's Meryl freaking Streep, buh watching it just nailed it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]This movie seriously lacks of respectable dialogues, cinematography, and editing. It's not about the legendary Tobin Frost, but about the legendary Denzel. Don't waste your money. Don't sit up front; you'll be dizzy as hell grin grin . Finally, even though, Denzel and Ryan tried their best to save this movie, rent all 3 Jason Bourne movies, and I guaranty you will have a better night. wink[/size]
Like, huh?

Respectable dialogue ke and cinematography. How anyone can be complaining of the editing (whatever that means) beats me.Please stop trying to come off as a movie connoisseur.

I dunno what you guys look out for when you watch a movie, anybody reading your comments will be completely misled about Safe House; in ALL the movie sites I have seen Safe House gets above than average ratings. Its a great action movie with continuous intrigue. And fans of the action movie genre will easily enjoy it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^rather than talking negatively about what others have written (because you dont understand its meaning), why dont you just not reply?!

the guy didnt like the movie and gave HIS reasons why? why should that be a problem to you? or should everyone suddenly like the movie simply because YOU liked it?!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2012
Lol! Ogaga leaves me scratching my head most times. I haven't seen Safe House and I think I won't. I saw J. Edgar. Pretty much like The Iron Lady in the obvious sense. Unfortunately, I'm very familiar with Hoover unlike Margaret Thatcher, but it was a very. good movie. Leonardo didn't manage to capture the older version quite enough for me but he was absolutely sublime as the younger Hoover. Worth an Oscar nomination, truly.

kunle fox:

OMFG!, just saw that film 2hrs ago, i bow for that woman, MERYL was simply oustanding, she is hands down the best actress last yr,i still can't get over how blown away i was, phew!
Tho before i saw it heard alot of buzz bout her performance and i wasn't suprised coz i knew she's Meryl freaking Streep, buh watching it just nailed it.

Amen! She's just gotta win this time, The Help or no The Help.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
Well I guess he is entitled to his opinion. Please no one should take any offence, I was just thoroughly shocked. I said what I said to correct the misleading impression his comment was most likely to have on uninformed readers. He did mention cinematography, editing and dialogue as some of the movie's flaws, high sounding words but completely untrue.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^why do you want to force YOUR impression of this movie on the masses?! tell us WHY you thought this movie was great, go into specific details if you have to (without any spoilers, of course!), et voila!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2012
[size=15pt]Rosemary's Baby 1968 Move By Roman Polanski [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by litusista(f): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2012
I Think i enjoyed Watching Johnny Depp. Especially Rum Diary, Rango and especially the tourist.
Tower heist was also really cool.
Has Anyone seen New year's eve? Need to know if i should download it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by queensmith: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2012
the tourist?? the tourist? the WORST MOVIE EVER!!!

i owe the family like 20 cinema tickets for draggin them over to watch that crap!!! bloody movie put me in debt!

*continues to rant*
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2012
^^^^^ the tourist is stil showing at cinemas?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by calebharris: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8D2NIGEJW8

The Rise of the Planet of the Apes

at first i don't have plan to watch it but after watching i concluded that it was a great movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
queensmith:

the tourist?? the tourist? the WORST MOVIE EVER!!!

i owe the family like 20 cinema tickets for draggin them over to watch that crap!!! bloody movie put me in debt!

*continues to rant*
Agreed, i watched that movie coz i'm a huge johnny fan but i must say after watching i felt like cleaning my brain with some clorox, lol,it was that bad.
And i gotta say johnny has been starring in some shits lately*just like that trash-tastic rum diary*(smh), tho i'm still anticipating Dark shadows, but is the tourist still in cinemas?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2012
litusista:

I Think i enjoyed Watching Johnny Depp. Especially Rum Diary, Rango and especially the tourist.
Tower heist was also really cool.
Has Anyone seen New year's eve? Need to know if i should download it.
Have seen New year's eve and t'was one of the worst movies i saw last yr, such a waste of time and ca$h,so forgettable,
Pls don't waste your time on that cliché
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
My Week with Marilyn starring Michelle Williams, Kenneth Branagh = just okay
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
The Last House On The Left.5/10. Old yet interesting.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
[size=15pt]This Means War Nice Movie loved the ending Recommend it totally [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by phantom(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
underworld:the awakening
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kokoA(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
Bad Teacher,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2012
[size=13pt]I thought u can still play baseball when i saw your previous comment --- grin grin B . PITT is always goodlooking i know wink[/size]

ceasyc:

nope but Pitt's? = hell yeah. lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kelz88(f): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
"F".
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 05, 2012
Ghost Rider, Spirit Of Vengeance. 7/10.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=13pt]I really like Nicholas Cage and would consider myself a fan! But the direction of this movie is really bad! It's too erratic; One minute Cage hates the "Rider" next he's saying he enjoys it! The story just doesn't make sense. grin[/size]

all4naija:

Ghost Ride, The Spirit Of Vengeance. 7/10.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
1. In the Mix
2. The land that time forgot.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=13pt]This was great but i will never forget the end of the movie when all the place was burning even the sea was on fire and even then you saw how much hate was between the germans and the british soljers, when the germans tried to escape with the submarine and one of them was saying "GOODBYE" to the british soljer who was begging to go with them in order to save his life but the people inside the submarine died because of the heat and this scene was the greatest i have ever seen in my life. I will never forget this movie. grin grin wink[/size]

Brite02:

1. In the Mix
2. The land that time forgot.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
The Reader (2008)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2012

[size=13pt]The Great Escape
Oh what can I say. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Everything is accurate, with the exception of the motorbike chase, but it was so good it can be excused. grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I really like Nicholas Cage and would consider myself a fan! But the direction of this movie is really bad! It's too erratic; One minute Cage hates the "Rider" next he's saying he enjoys it! The story just doesn't make sense. grin[/size]

You are absolutely right about the story, it's a bit confusing and out of point in some parts(which I do not actually agree with). The title of the move has something to do with religion, that tone is not well expressed, it's to be model along that line though. The first Ghost Rider is a bit better with the way the story has been told, the castes are near perfect. I like Eva Mendez and Peter Fonda part in the movie in the first part.

Now, Idris Elba action part in flying of his bike at the hill road is quite captivating yet the way his role ends in the movie is without suspense and unprofessional. Nicolas Cage is a good actor and can as well be boring sometimes - in Spirit of Vengeance he doesn't perform to expectation. What I really like about the movie other than being 3D it is the way it is been presented, taking another location in the Eastern part of Europe.

However, how is the family dude?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
all4naija:

You are absolutely right about the story, it's a bit confusing and out of point in some parts(which I do not actually agree with). The title of the move has something to do with religion, that tone is not well expressed, it's to be model along that line though. The first Ghost Rider is a bit better with the way the story has been told, the castes are near perfect. I like Eva Mendez and Peter Fonda part in the movie in the first part.

Now, Idris Elba action part in flying of his bike at the hill road is quite captivating yet the way his role ends in the movie is without suspense and unprofessional. Nicolas Cage is a good actor and can as well be boring sometimes - in Spirit of Vengeance he doesn't perform to expectation. What I really like about the movie other than being 3D it is the way it is been presented, taking another location in the Eastern part of Europe.

However, how is the family dude?

[size=13pt]all4naija my dear friend , u have touched the whole point about the movie with your below review. . . . grin well , the family is pretty doing great and fine . Thanks so much for your cares . I'll recommend u one interesting movie i come across yesterday online . i hope you'll like it after u see it smiley[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 07, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]all4naija my dear friend , u have touched the whole point about the movie with your below review. . . . grin well , the family is pretty doing great and fine . Thanks so much for your cares . I'll recommend u one interesting movie i come across yesterday online . i hope you'll like it after u see it smiley[/size]
Thank you for agreeing with me on that one(I quite admire your reviews here). I would love to. What's the title of the movie?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2012
The cell block just got a new bully- a small one.

Nice movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.