Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128757 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2012
Colombiana
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2012
[size=15pt]Underworld Part 1 Not Bad never seen any of the underworld movies till now[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
[size=20pt]Underworld Evolution Not Bad [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2012
Underworld rise of the lycans

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by denzel2009: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2012
Miracle At St. Anna - Scintillating 8/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]**-----------SPOILER HEAVY------------** This movie has logic problems up the yin-yang. Lets get to basics here. how do you kill a werewolf, silver weapons, or somehow rip them to pieces. How do you kill a vampire, UV light, stake in heart, remove the head. 1. So you are a group of super commandos going after the father of all vampires who is trying to free the father of all werewolves. Don't you think it might be a good idea to take ammo that can kill werewolves AND vampires? They can figure out how to make silver bullets and UV bullets but somehow SILVER UV bullets is beyond them?

2. The immortal Alexander Corvenus dies from being stabbed in the stomach? but before that he cuts his wrist has Selene feed on him there, never mind the HUGE GAPING HOLE in his chest and the 3 gallons of blood on the floor. How does he even bleed from the wrist? Then he goes and blows up the single best equipped base for fighting vampires and werewolves on the planet just so the film makers could use some pyrotechnics.

3. Marc(K)us corvenus pulls a helicopter down to earth with a rope?!? How is this even possible? By all the laws of physics he should have pulled himself up no matter how strong he was. But here again a senseless plot device to have a dramatic fight in front of the deadly spinning rotors. Honestly, who didn't see the ending coming a mile away after the helicopter crashed? It really took all the excitement out of the final fight. 3.5 Somehow Marcus is able to hover while flying BACKWARDS with bat wings in front of the moving truck. Obviously the film makers are not a big fan of physics.

4. The legend (according to the film) goes, if you kill the Corvinus brothers then all the werewolves and vampires turn normal again. But then we have someone who says that is a lie. Yet when Marcus is killed Selene still has fangs like a vampire, heals like a vampire but is not hurt by UV light. Come on, pick a story and stick to it. Somehow killing Marcus turns vampires into daywalkers yet leaves all their other powers.

5. The nudity in this film was gratuitous, poorly done and totally unnecessary. We just escaped from the king of all vampires, lets get it on in this nasty, rusty cargo container. Oh and don't forget to turn on the super bright flare because we all know neither vampires nor werewolves can see in the dark. And I usually don't comment on sex scenes but if you are going to put one in, at least make it look right. Either he had an attachment on his knees or he finds her belly button more stimulating than the conventional spot because there is no anatomical way that would work.

6. Why do vampires and werewolves require so much light to see. For creatures of the night they sure do scramble around when not is well lit areas. They make it a big point in the store room to show that Selene stuffs a handful of flares into her gear.
[/size]

eghost247: [size=20pt]Underworld Evolution Not Bad [/size]
eghost247: [size=20pt]Underworld Evolution Not Bad [/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=15pt]Underworld Awakening [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]I love Vampire movies and one of the best Vampire movies out there is Underworld series. Underworld awakening is a good movie and absolutely worth watching at the movies, u wont do it Justice watching it at home in the sofa. wink[/size]

eghost247: [size=15pt]Underworld Awakening [/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2012
Return of Jenifa
This film should really have been a sketch show, it is a series of contrived situations that show off Funke Akindele's comedic talent but do not really lend to a coherent story.
Some of the parallel storylines seemed pointless and took big leaps, I mean was it me or how did that girl suddenly become a gun carrying cultist?? Simply becos her Dad was an ass?
What happened to the girl that licked?
Another annoying thing was the blatant adverts by Glo and also Close Up, it was cringeworthy.
Having said that I was invested in the Jenifa character enough to watch it right to the end.
I am glad that the story had her turn her life around.
I give this a 5/10 and 4 of those points are due to Funke Akindele especially when she started dancing with Eldee!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
denzel2009: Miracle At St. Anna - Scintillating 8/10
That's an interesting war story.I think Spike Lee did a wonderful job as the director of that movie. Old movie indeed.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I love Vampire movies and one of the best Vampire movies out there is Underworld series. Underworld awakening is a good movie and absolutely worth watching at the movies, u wont do it Justice watching it at home in the sofa. wink[/size]

It's be a while friend? Howdy?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]**-----------SPOILER HEAVY------------** This movie has logic problems up the yin-yang. Lets get to basics here. how do you kill a werewolf, silver weapons, or somehow rip them to pieces. How do you kill a vampire, UV light, stake in heart, remove the head. 1. So you are a group of super commandos going after the father of all vampires who is trying to free the father of all werewolves. Don't you think it might be a good idea to take ammo that can kill werewolves AND vampires? They can figure out how to make silver bullets and UV bullets but somehow SILVER UV bullets is beyond them?

2. The immortal Alexander Corvenus dies from being stabbed in the stomach? but before that he cuts his wrist has Selene feed on him there, never mind the HUGE GAPING HOLE in his chest and the 3 gallons of blood on the floor. How does he even bleed from the wrist? Then he goes and blows up the single best equipped base for fighting vampires and werewolves on the planet just so the film makers could use some pyrotechnics.

3. Marc(K)us corvenus pulls a helicopter down to earth with a rope?!? How is this even possible? By all the laws of physics he should have pulled himself up no matter how strong he was. But here again a senseless plot device to have a dramatic fight in front of the deadly spinning rotors. Honestly, who didn't see the ending coming a mile away after the helicopter crashed? It really took all the excitement out of the final fight. 3.5 Somehow Marcus is able to hover while flying BACKWARDS with bat wings in front of the moving truck. Obviously the film makers are not a big fan of physics.

4. The legend (according to the film) goes, if you kill the Corvinus brothers then all the werewolves and vampires turn normal again. But then we have someone who says that is a lie. Yet when Marcus is killed Selene still has fangs like a vampire, heals like a vampire but is not hurt by UV light. Come on, pick a story and stick to it. Somehow killing Marcus turns vampires into daywalkers yet leaves all their other powers.

5. The nudity in this film was gratuitous, poorly done and totally unnecessary. We just escaped from the king of all vampires, lets get it on in this nasty, rusty cargo container. Oh and don't forget to turn on the super bright flare because we all know neither vampires nor werewolves can see in the dark. And I usually don't comment on sex scenes but if you are going to put one in, at least make it look right. Either he had an attachment on his knees or he finds her belly button more stimulating than the conventional spot because there is no anatomical way that would work.

6. Why do vampires and werewolves require so much light to see. For creatures of the night they sure do scramble around when not is well lit areas. They make it a big point in the store room to show that Selene stuffs a handful of flares into her gear.
[/size]

Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I love Vampire movies and one of the best Vampire movies out there is Underworld series. Underworld awakening is a good movie and absolutely worth watching at the movies, u wont do it Justice watching it at home in the sofa. wink[/size]

CONTRADICTION. . . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2012
JOHN CARTER
what a pile of crap..... you can clearly see that the whole concept of this movie is just a cheap bootleg copy of AVATAR!
i heard Disney lost $200milla on this movie, it was clearly predictable!
3/10

UNTOUCHABLES
beautiful French movie (true story) that will touch your heart. Omar Sy, the latest French movie superstar, is the first black actor who ever won a Cesar (French Oscar) for best actor.
9/10

IN TIME
great storyline and nice acting from Justin Timberlake, patiently waiting for part2.
7/10

LADY GAGA/QUEEN GAGA
another Nollywood pile of crap, what did i expect?! lol
-5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by joanana(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
Tyler Perry Series:
Medea's Family Reunion
Madea's Big Happy Family
Madea goes to jail
I can do all bad by myself
The diary of a mad black woman
The family that preys
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY: JOHN CARTER
what a pile of crap..... you can clearly see that the whole concept of this movie is just a cheap bootleg copy of AVATAR!
i heard Disney lost $200milla on this movie, it was clearly predictable!
3/10

I have not seen the film yet and it might be crap but please do not call it a copy of Avatar.
The story was written years and years before Avatar, so if anything Avatar storyline is a copy of John Carter of Mars.
The book is from the same time as Tarzan for godsake.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2012
I haven't watch any movie lately. I am waiting for the Summer for loads of my favorite movies. My list is endless.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2012
Vieira:

I have not seen the film yet and it might be crap but please do not call it a copy of Avatar.
The story was written years and years before Avatar, so if anything Avatar storyline is a copy of John Carter of Mars.
The book is from the same time as Tarzan for godsake.

the fact that the novel was written in 1911 is irrelevant here. Disney didnt release such movie back then,they waited for Avatar's concept to break all box office records, to SUDDENLY bring out their own (very similar) version.......which failed MISERABLY!

as i dont want to bring out spoilers here, let me know when you finally watch the movie, and i will specifically point out to you WHY i think so.

also, here is something funny, Avatar premiered in Dec 2009, movie studios and industry people got a sneek peak of such movie well before, so i guess by Sept/Oct 2009, most industry heavyweight had seen the movie. John Carter went into production in November 2009. lol!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by jessicadavine(f): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
I watched Mission Impossible 4 at last. It is one of the my favorite action movie. Tom cruise is main character of this movie and the story of this movie is very interesting.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
[size=15pt]Wrath Of the titans loved it[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2012
Shaolin and Monte Carlo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2012
[size=13pt]That is not a contradiction my dear... i was conscious of what i wrote . like u can see ,Underworld Evolution and Underworld Awakening is no longer the same right? but the reason i said the “Underworld Awakening” is a pretty good movie to watch is because it isn't that bad --i also said , u wont do it Justice watching it at home in the sofa . that means , i rate em 3/10 grin

hope u get it now? wink
[/size]

semid4lyfe:

CONTRADICTION. . . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah my dear friend , it's been a while now i haven't been active just like before . these days i have been traveling here and there for jobs and sometimes i do not have time to handle my pc . well , I'm doing great and fine friend , and how is your side and family? wink[/size]

all4naija: It's be a while friend? Howdy?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
[size=15pt]American Pie Reunion....was okay but some extremely funny parts but there where some dull parts to it too 5/10[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2012
underdog.
Nice movie, seriously those dogs do they actually talk grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by johnasjade: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2012
I like Adventure And Action Movies...
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
[size=13pt]I like horror and scary movies. . . grin[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
Wrath Of The Titans. 4/10.

I watched [b]Wrath Of The Titans [/b]last night. It's more like any other Greek tales. The story have a lot of old titans movies lines in it.Even Thor words as well are added in the movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 10, 2012
all4naija: Wrath Of The Titans. 4/10.

I watched Wrath Of The Titans [/b]last night. It's more like any other Greek tales. The story have a lot of old titans movies lines in it.Even Thor words as well are added in the movie.

isnt it the sequel to [b]clash of the titans
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.