Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead (3860 Views)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Righteousness89(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Praise GOD! Praise GOD! Praise GOD!

Great Testimony!
Only GOD could do this!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Missyajoke(f): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Adonis86:
I once made a post here in September about a job challenge I was having in the university where I work. I wrote about how my department was using me to do donkey odd jobs, despite having a masters degree from the department and running a PhD.

My HOD was promising me a job which never materialized. As a result, I was worried and wrote on this forum then got some advice. Thanks for the godly advice that suggested I should pray over the quagmire.

So, after the prayer, I was led by the Spirit to write the vice chancellor of the university relating the problem to him. Despite the fact that, the university since last year ending has placed ban on submission of employment letter or application letter for employment. But as my case was of special interest to God, I wrote a simple plea and submitted, miraculously it was not rejected. In fact, the next working day, my phone rang as I picked it, it was from the vice chancellor's office. I was summoned, as soon as I reach. He demanded for my cv and credentials, which I handed in to him. Seven weeks after, I went to the personnel unit of the university, only to be offered an appointment letter as a lecturer based on my academic qualifications. This made it the second appointment letter for lecturing job that I'm receiving this year.

I therefore return all the glory to God

Back to my department where I've been used as errand boy, everyone there were surprised at the development, though some were not happy for me, while others were having premonition about my new position. Even the HOD was telling me to remain on his side since I already know most of his office secrets, that I shouldn't sell him out. He now gives me all the deserved and undeserved preferential treatments.

I'm so much elated at the way everything played out according to the will of God. He gave me a six digits salary job in a federal university, despite the fact that I made 2.2 in my First Degree. He did all these for me without using a middleman. Even gave me an earlier appointment as a lecturer too in a private university earlier in the year.

God bless everyone in this forum and those with godly advice that saw me through the moment of my trial. God bless you all and make your dreams come true within the remaining part of this year in Jesus name, Amen!

Congratulations ohh my brother by God's grace you'll continue to celebrate victory upon on victory and May God perfects all that concerns you.

Congratulations ohh
Eku orire

2 Likes

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by ford101: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
congratulations.i pray my time ll come soon.am also a 2.2 public administration graduate.am still searching for a job in Abuja.my number is 07030133860.am willing to work at any capacity.call me if you have a job.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Adonis86(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
boscho:

I'm so much elated at the way everything played out according to the will of God. He gave me a six digits salary job in a federal university, despite the fact that I made 2.2 in my First Degree.

I thank God for you bro. More blessings.
I have a question :
What kind of position or job in a Federal University will make a starter in the lecturing position earn a 6 digit salary ?
I'm interested in gaining knowledge about this sir

A six digits salary is between 100,000 and 999,999 thousand naira.
A graduate assistant with just BSc earns 102 to 110k for a start in any federal university, that's a six digits salary

1 Like

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Adonis86(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
ford101:
congratulations.i pray my time ll come soon.am also a 2.2 public administration graduate.am still searching for a job in Abuja.my number is 07030133860.am willing to work at any capacity.call me if you have a job.

Keep trusting God, He doesn't disappoint. At the appointed time, he'll do it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by SpicyMimi(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Congratulations sir!!! This is what happens when God is involved. Ensure you get closer to God and watch out for more blessings in-flow.

1 Like

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by boscho(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Adonis86:

A six digits salary is between 100,000 and 999,999 thousand naira.
A graduate assistant with just BSc earns 102 to 110k for a start in any federal university, that's a six digits salary

ooooh that's true thanks. My mind was on Millions

1 Like

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by EmmySparky(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Congrats to the new lecturer...but if u collect bribe or do pvssy for grades...guy u know the rest...

1 Like

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Dayoebe(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Congratulations OP

I read the first thread, I was utterly disgusted at your HOD.
Thank God for His divine intervention

Am so happy for you!!!
Greater testimonies awaits you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by AMDEPRESSED: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Adonis86:
I once made a post here in September about a job challenge I was having in the university where I work. I wrote about how my department was using me to do donkey odd jobs, despite having a masters degree from the department and running a PhD.

My HOD was promising me a job which never materialized. As a result, I was worried and wrote on this forum then got some advice. Thanks for the godly advice that suggested I should pray over the quagmire.

So, after the prayer, I was led by the Spirit to write the vice chancellor of the university relating the problem to him. Despite the fact that, the university since last year ending has placed ban on submission of employment letter or application letter for employment. But as my case was of special interest to God, I wrote a simple plea and submitted, miraculously it was not rejected. In fact, the next working day, my phone rang as I picked it, it was from the vice chancellor's office. I was summoned, as soon as I reach. He demanded for my cv and credentials, which I handed in to him. Seven weeks after, I went to the personnel unit of the university, only to be offered an appointment letter as a lecturer based on my academic qualifications. This made it the second appointment letter for lecturing job that I'm receiving this year.

Back to my department where I've been used as errand boy, everyone there were surprised at the development, though some were not happy for me, while others were having premonition about my new position. Even the HOD was telling me to remain on his side since I already know most of his office secrets, that I shouldn't sell him out. He now gives me all the deserved and undeserved preferential treatments.

I'm so much elated at the way everything played out according to the will of God. He gave me a six digits salary job in a federal university, despite the fact that I made 2.2 in my First Degree. He did all these for me without using a middleman. Even gave me an earlier appointment as a lecturer too in a private university earlier in the year.

God bless everyone in this forum and those with godly advice that saw me through the moment of my trial. God bless you all and make your dreams come true within the remaining part of this year in Jesus name, Amen!

ThankGod for you bruh! But you left school with 2:2.. what did you got in your masters?
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by AMDEPRESSED: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
ford101:

I would advise you to take a professional course like ICAN etc.
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by ProphetM0hammad: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
No wonder you have been supporting ASUU blindly
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
am happy for you, congrats, ND amen
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by fatymore(f): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Congrats sir, I was part of those who gave you advice grin

Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by GodWrites: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ozmar:
Her secrets are the sham employments she's been doing, recruiting people from her village into positions they don't qualify for grin grin

This is exactly what's killing Nigeria. When people in position don't qualify for their positions, how can such a ministry, organisation, body or country move forward?

We have a president who is mentally retarded, and doesn't even know where his class six certificate is.

How can someone who have lost touch with reality lead a country to the future?

It's well!
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by ford101: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

I would advise you to take a professional course like ICAN etc.
okay thanks but I studied public administration.i guess ICAN has to do with accounting.aso am some how moving towards IT Cisco networking of which if found a network admin job to get my hands on switches and routers.more advise please.
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Olude193: 3:34am On Nov 28, 2020
boscho:

I'm so much elated at the way everything played out according to the will of God. He gave me a six digits salary job in a federal university, despite the fact that I made 2.2 in my First Degree.

I thank God for you bro. More blessings.
I have a question :
What kind of position or job in a Federal University will make a starter in the lecturing position earn a 6 digit salary ?
I'm interested in gaining knowledge about this sir

Please 100,000.00 is a six digit salary undecided undecided
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by BelieverDE: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
I am glad it turned out good for you, thanks to God!

If you don't mind, can I send you a mail to make an enquiry?
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations.
I read your story and I must say this is the finger of God. Enjoy your new job.
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by God1stson(m): 2:51am On Dec 03, 2020
heykims:

I tire for the his consistent mentioning of holy spirit o. Are non-Christians not getting jobs too?
Jealousy accept the fact that he is a Christian who knows his worth in Christ Jesus.As if u guys don't know what is happening in NIGERIA. I worked as a contractor staff in UNN for 2 yrs delivering on timeline even more than the permanent staff. And the end of the contract the VC and director were secretly collecting 1.5m to permanent people forgetting that we helped UNN Twice in 2nd position in webometrics ranking. Only God can do this � miracle.Nigeria is desperately currupt and my God will remember soon for my break through. If ur god can't perform Miracle repent and become a genuine Christian to witness it urself."Test and see that the Lord is good" ps34.
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Generaloluseye: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Adonis86:

I read the first thread and I am very happy for you. I am also not surprised that some people in your department are not happy about your success. Just be careful with them and don't forget where you are coming from and what God did for you. Don't treat students badly and when you get to the top, be humane to others. Shalom
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by Jemerson: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2020
heykims:

I tire for the his consistent mentioning of holy spirit o. Are non-Christians not getting jobs too?

Do you have a problem with the holy spirit?
Re: I Was Penciled Down For A Cleaners Job, But Got Lecturing Job Instead by heykims(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Jemerson:

Do you have a problem with the holy spirit?
I do, it is scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silverprint (nig) Limited..4 Your Printing Jobs / EFCC Recruitment / Virgin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.