Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) (4230 Views)

Wife Tricks Husband’s Side Chick To The House, Beats Her Mercilessly – Video / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Nksleek: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2020
A man stripped his girlfriend naked while punching her repeatedly in a viral domestic video shared online.

Although the cause of the fight could not be ascertained, the lady’s b**bs were exposed as she pleaded with the person behind the camera to continue filming the ugly incident.

She spat into the guy’s face and could be heard screaming that the guy should kill her while swearing that it will never be well with him.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/11/27/domestic-violence-man-naked-his-girlfriend-and-beat-her-mercilessly-video/

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Freestainworld(m): 3:48am On Nov 27, 2020
both looks like yabaleft products

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
both looks like yabaleft products

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Nazgul: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Why beat a girl?

If you don't like her attitude why not just break off the whole relationship stuff that beat her?

I don't support beating your spouse to prove your point...if you don't like her anymore, send her parking.

2 Likes

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by fati2001(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2020
LIK BOYFRIEND LIKE GIRLFRIEND.

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
She has seen a red flag now but I bet y'all she'll remain there and even marry the guy as if man don finish.

Their cup of tea.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by MosayA: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by starM: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
The poster is worse than guy beating d girl. At least, only a few people would have heard or even watched the ugly incidence.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Bola146(f): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
She has seen a red flag now but I bet y'all she'll remain there and even marry the guy as if man don finish.

Their cup of tea.

God bless you jare grin grin na their own wahala

3 Likes

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Godada(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
angry

All i see here is a couple making out..........
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
e concern Dem...
how tf is the price of onion and rice still on a high side? undecided
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bola146:

God bless you jare grin grin na their own wahala

My dear. smiley.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Yellowtree: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
why do couples fight
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Harry00(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
And one idiot stand There to video it
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are all these bullshiits videos real cos who will be so daft to video this. Every fool want to trend

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Bashnigga(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
3 mattresses

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video) by Kafinlemo: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
IGBO amaka

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. / (story) Sweet S#x With Joy My Maid – Season 1 (episode 1 – 10) / Whats The Sluttiest Thing Youve Seen A Girl Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.