Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign (6487 Views)

Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Lagos State Water Corporation Save Taxpayer Money In Lagos-orile Alafin Bustop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by sleekman(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by obowunmi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
amefi:

If u work in a company, it is usually subtracted frm your salary every month by your employers jus as it done in some western countries. But i cant b very sure for the petty traders on the street. However, govt has a way of collecting money frm them thru KAI, agberos, area boys and so on. In actual sense, everybody pays tax to govt or govt controlled agencies either directly or indirectly.

Interesting.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by xreal: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
blink182:

Nigerians dont pay tax, the word used should be oil money. All the same its still the national treasury that is being looted. Nigeria is making a sh,it load of money at the moment as oil prices are very high and we're producing over 2m barrels per day. 2.5m X $102, do the maths, N100m is actually change

indeed.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by fzmorris: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
[size=24pt]Visit http://sites.google.com/site/nigerian2011election/ and make a choice[/size]
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by seguno2: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
A long time ago I thought Utomi had something serious to offer but it is becoming obvious that he is just another attention-seeking, power-hungry Nigerian elite.
What is the basis of the N100m figure he stated as being spent daily?
That means that in one month he spends N3 billion and over a four month period N12 billion shocked
And to see some people jumping up and down excitedly at such outrageous comment is very saddening, given that this people will CLAIM to be educated and can be rational.
How does he know it is taxpayers money?
If Utomi is finding it difficult to have people donate money to his campaign he should just withdraw from the race and support a more serious candidate.
One would have thought that with his vast exposure to elite business people they would be flocking to his SDMP platform.
Maybe they know that Utomi is a sour person?
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by wise(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
I told you all of them are corrupt, All of them including Utomi, Please ask him what happened to Peugeot Nigeria when he was part of the Management?  To make the picture clearer, imagine that I was 15yrs Old when ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU was the Governor of Lagos and i should be 18yrs old by now and this means i would only be able to identified him as an Agent of Change but during his tenure as the Governor of Lagos, we all know that he is not as righteous and clean as he is claiming today.

SO THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT, ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT.   I WISH D YOUTH CAN HAVE THEIR OWN PLATFORM AND BE THE CHANGE WE REALLY WANT, LIKE 2FACE , NOBODY HOLY PASS OOO.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
xreal:

indeed.
yes now abi you no sabi maths, nigeria is earning over N350m daily ^^^^
undecided
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by ideylaff: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
A man under the control of an AREA MOTHER can not do more than GEJ is doing

No Poise

No Cohesion

No finesse,

No Style

No Swaga,

No Panache

The Dbanj interview i managed to watch so I can base my criticism on facts,,,

Dbanj ask am 1 question, awa Presido dey take like 10 minutes, to ansa with 1 silly story like,  (u know u know, wen i was in eeehn eennnn) wetin sef,

Every ansa is eeehnn ehnnnn ennnnn, my mother in law, my sis ter in law, like 1 suegbe na pako bobo

This one cant be OBJ's boy, at least if he went through OBJ's school, he wld have learnt 1 thing (how to shenke/Winchi ) people

Ds 1 cant even winchi

Ibori sef nearly ran him down and even now GEJ still shaking for him in excel sef, Kai, 

We don carry Honey tree full of Bess for 9ija oooo
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by victorazy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
wise:

I told you all of them are corrupt, All of them including Utomi, Please ask him what happened to Peugeot Nigeria when he was part of the Management?  To make the picture clearer, imagine that I was 15yrs Old when ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU was the Governor of Lagos and i should be 18yrs old by now and this means i would only be able to identified him as an Agent of Change but during his tenure as the Governor of Lagos, we all know that he is not as righteous and clean as he is claiming today.

SO THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT, ALL THIS PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT.   I WISH D YOUTH CAN HAVE THEIR OWN PLATFORM AND BE THE CHANGE WE REALLY WANT, LIKE 2FACE , NOBODY HOLY PASS OOO.

Hello sir, plz don't be offended and don't take it otherwise.
Plz find ur way back to correct the highlighted word to these, u forgot it so easily. I do make the same mistake more than you.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by ideylaff: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
A man under the control of an AREA MOTHER can not do more than GEJ is doing

No Poise

No Cohesion

No finesse,

No Style

No Swaga,

No Panache

The Dbanj interview i managed to watch so I can base my criticism on facts,,,

Dbanj ask am 1 question, awa Presido dey take like 10 minutes, to ansa with 1 silly story like, (u know u know, wen i was in eeehn eennnn) wetin sef,

Every ansa is eeehnn ehnnnn ennnnn, my mother in law, my sis ter in law, like 1 suegbe na pako bobo

This one cant be OBJ's boy, at least if he went through OBJ's school, he wld have learnt 1 thing (how to shenke/Winchi ) people

Ds 1 cant even winchi

Ibori sef nearly ran him down and even now GEJ still shaking for him in excel sef, Kai,

We don carry Honey tree full of Bess for 9ija oooo
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
victorazy:

Plz find your way back to correct the highlighted word to these, u forgot it so easily. I do make the same mistake more than you.
looooooooooooooool, you ought to be arrested grin grin grin
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by 9ijaMan: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
blink182:

Nigerians dont pay tax, the word used should be oil money. All the same its still the national treasury that is being looted. Nigeria is making a sh,it load of money at the moment as oil prices are very high and we're producing over 2m barrels per day. 2.5m X $102, do the maths, N100m is actually change

Speak of what you know bro. Better still speak for yaself! Nigerians pay tax.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by wise(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
victorazy:

Plz find your way back to correct the highlighted word to these, u forgot it so easily. I do make the same mistake more than you.
  Thanks, It has been corrected.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by EnuguUkwu: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
seguno2:

A long time ago I thought Utomi had something serious to offer but it is becoming obvious that he is just another attention-seeking, power-hungry Nigerian elite.
What is the basis of the N100m figure he stated as being spent daily?
That means that in one month he spends N3 billion and over a four month period N12 billion  shocked
And to see some people jumping up and down excitedly at such outrageous comment is very saddening, given that this people will CLAIM to be educated and can be rational.
How does he know it is taxpayers money?
If Utomi is finding it difficult to have people donate money to his campaign he should just withdraw from the race and support a more serious candidate.
One would have thought that with his vast exposure to elite business people they would be flocking to his SDMP platform.
Maybe they know that Utomi is a sour person?

Thank you for this brilliant post.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by victorazy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
wise:

Thanks, It has been corrected.

Ur welcome my brother.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by ideylaff: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
your welcome my brother

@ victorazy, My broda, please can you correct the above as well,

Did they not teach you in school that you do not start a sentence with a lower case letter, oya now correct it kia kia

wink
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by slap1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ok.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Gbenge77(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
You gotta be kidding me.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Gbenge77(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
You gotta be kidding me.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pat Utomi Will You Shut Up Nigerians Will Vote For Gej Northern Will Never Rule Us
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
@those arguing about taxes
If you work in a medium to big company in Nigeria, you can't escape Tax.
If your company publishes its accounts, it can't escape Tax.

I handle tax for my company, and we paid close to N2billion as corporate tax in 2010, and that's just one subsidiary, the group paid close to 10bn as tax last year.

Dangote group pay close to 50billion as Tax.

By the way, I read in papers a couple of weeks ago a statement credited to Omogui, FIRS boss, that they raked 1 trillion plus as Tax in 2010.

So the government still rakes in a lot in Taxes, so using 'taxpayers' money' to mean 'collective wealth' as Pat did is in order.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by 9ijaMan: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jarus:

@those arguing about taxes
If you work in a medium to big company in Nigeria, you can't escape Tax.
If your company publishes its accounts, it can't escape Tax.

I handle tax for my company, and we paid close to N2billion as corporate tax in 2010, and that's just one subsidiary, the group paid close to 10bn as tax last year.

Dangote group pay close to 50billion as Tax.

By the way, I read in papers a couple of weeks ago a statement credited to Omogui, FIRS boss, that they raked 1 trillion plus as Tax in 2010.

So the government still rakes in a lot in Taxes, so using 'taxpayers' money' to mean 'collective wealth' as Pat did is in order.

Abeg tell those illiterates
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by kasiem(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
Is it that some guys are so gullible that they believe every furfy, or that they are just foolishly hunting 4 reasons to chastise the ordained one?
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by fxtopedia(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
May he continue to spend in vain, BB all the way
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by 9ijaMan: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^Amen. .Amin. .ase o!
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by tlops(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
how did he get the info, ?
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by ijawgirl: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
na_so:

Will you stick to issues here and stop this childish rant? S[b]o what do you say of Yorubas in lagos that live in one room face-me-i-slap-you apartment getting loans to organise OWAMBE? [/b]

grin grin
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by hbrednic: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Utomi how much are you spending in your tractionless campaign?
Mumu of the highest order,even Ribadu is better than you.
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Dreamchaser1(f): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
This is funny. Where was Pat Utomi, when GEJ did the fundraising dinner for his campaign? Abeg ithis name smearing propaganda don tire me! The man should stop trying to belong. Go and contest election without campaigning and see if you can win. How much did Obama spend to become Americas presido? Was it not over $600?
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by bisiaet: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
I think Pat Utomi dont really know what he is talking about as educated as he is how can he come so low to arrive in such figure? People just say millions as if is just a paper pick up in the street, let him tell us where he got that fact from and on what is a whole 100million is beign spend on for goodness sake this is a massive amount for someone to say somebody spend daily this is outrageous.

100 MILLION A DAY!!!!!!! Pat Utomi you are too educated to fall in line with all sorts of lias.

Pat! Pat!! Pat!!! how many time do I called you? Please you are educated for al this white lies just face your own campaing dont join the so called tout presidential aspirant who just wake up and frame up nasty story thinking they are buying peoples mind. Pls  Prof. Pat 100 MILLION A DAY IS NO JOKE PROVIDE PROOF PLEASE?
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by mrperfect(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
How truth is this claim?
Re: Utomi: Jonathan Spends N100m Of Taxpayer Money Daily On Election Campaign by Adeoladada: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
This man need help, Why cant we ask ourselves this question' who is pat utomi?, where did he get the in4mation 4rm?, before critisizing GEJ,BUT U AV TO REM. THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE WAY OF SAYING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THERE OPPONENT,EXPECTIALLY THE RULING ONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) / Legalising Marijuana And Nigerian Economy / Bishop Kukah: I'm Against Insecurity, Economic Woes, Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.