Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,420 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy (46233 Views)

Nigerians In The UK Are Asked To Bring £30 For BVN / Will My Coming To America Or Uk Make Me Stingy? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2007
Omoge no gree o!

I no wan hear sey dem dey soak am for Garri for uk o!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by faketan(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
Money de grow for tree for UK. No e de fall like rain, No u de pick for roadside

Abeg which card de give 200mins for £2.50?
I de interested jari,

I pray for them make them get VISA come UK, in IN JESUS NAME! Then we will moniotor how dem go call everyone for naija, RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by OBJ3(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
hopeless people. you guys go to the UK to do dirty work and you think we should be proud of you. keep your yeye money, we dont need it.
nigeria will rise again and when it does get ready to apply for a visa because then you guys would have lost your nigerian citizenship.
and it is very very soon angry
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by soulpatrol(f): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
tell them o, brotha! make them hia! grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Imani(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
Some Nigerians at home sometimes have inferiority complex and i dont know why.

I think it is this mentality that " once it is from abroad, it must be better" kolomental

Nigerians abroad are not stingy. I see so many sending money home regularly to relatives. Some of these relatives in turn use the money to buy the latest gadgets. It is so easy to spend other people's hard earned money.

Some nigerians at home also need to stop this attitude of "coming to greet someone that has just come back from abroad" with the intention of getting something out of that person. some people's visits have "money" attached to it.

This is not to say some nigerians based abroad don't front unnecessarily. They also need to stop that immature attititude.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 07, 2007
Imani:

Some Nigerians at home sometimes have inferiority complex and i don't know why.

I think it is this mentality that " once it is from abroad, it must be better" kolomental

Nigerians abroad are not stingy. I see so many sending money home regularly to relatives. Some of these relatives in turn use the money to buy the latest gadgets. It is so easy to spend other people's hard earned money.

Some nigerians at home also need to stop this attitude of "coming to greet someone that has just come back from abroad" with the intention of getting something out of that person. some people's visits have "money" attached to it.

This is not to say some nigerians based abroad don't front unnecessarily. They also need to stop that immature attititude.

you can always say no to peoples request.
It's no big deal
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by faketan(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
I pray make naija good sotteee eeee me go rukwaya visa to enterable enter it.

Mgbo mgbo mgbo piapukwagi isi for me to reqiurelize visa to enterlize my fatherland
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Tats(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2007
lovesaint:

WELL I THINK THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS SINCE You WANT TO KNOW I ARRANGE SOUTH AFRICAN PASPORTS GENUINE AND NO UPFRONT PAYMENT.THE PASSPORT IS VISA FREE TO 96 COUNTRIES.IF YOU ARE INERESTED CALL ME OR EMAIL ME TO ARRANGE WEN YOU CAN COME TO OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS.IT TAKES TWO WEEKS AND IS ALMOST 200,000 NAIRA.WELL IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION E-MAIL cynthia_wyss@yahoo.com,08033715907

On what basis are you offering South African passport? This is another example of the innapropriate things that bring Nigeria to shame!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
for 200,000 naira shocked
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2007
wawa:

I pray make naija good sotteee eeee me go rukwaya visa to enterable enter it.

Mgbo mgbo mgbo piapukwagi isi for me to reqiurelize visa to enterlize my fatherland

not so fast, I went to  a Nigerian embassy here in the US to get a Nigerian visa on my American passport,I was asked to show them my letter of invitation.

I almost collapsed cheesy

I needed a letter inviting me to my own country.
I'm planning to renew my Nigerian passport real soon.

I won't go through that humiliation again!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Ndipe(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2007
Babyosis, that's quite funny. When I was going home for a family emergency, honestly, the hassle was too much for one to bear. My aunt told me that the some of the workers at the embassy are so full of themselves, regarding themselves as ambassadors. Anyway, when I applied for mine, the guy on the phone was like laughing, wondering why I did not have a Nigerian passport. Prior to my application, I had assumed that holding a dual passport was illegal, so like that like that, I was on the receiving end of these jokes. Finally got my visa, but now, I am foregoing that route and would try and get my Nigerian passport. I can't be applying for a Nigerian visa when I am a Nigerian citizen.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 1:50am On Aug 10, 2007
that reminds me i have been calling their office for 2weeks now. Phone ring ring tire (maybe the wire don bend sef from ringing) nobody to pick up the phone. I wonder where they are at any time of the day. Na wah ooo. And the info they put online undecided who knows of the phone number na wayo number. I will try again next week. I tire.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by dafman(m): 4:28am On Aug 10, 2007
babyosisi:

not so fast, I went to a Nigerian embassy here in the US to get a Nigerian visa on my American passport,I was asked to show them my letter of invitation.

I almost collapsed cheesy

I needed a letter inviting me to my own country.
I'm planning to renew my Nigerian passport real soon.

I won't go through that humiliation again!

Is it not silly in the first place using an american passport to visit your own country, did any one stop you from getting a Nigerian passport
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by TCUBE(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2007
people back home just dont get it , do they
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2007
Nope they don't. Send in the Dollar or Pound abi Yen that's the language. You are in oyinboland abi? So go make the money and tell me no stories.

"I'm going to Western Union Office".
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2007
so how is it going in stingy UK ?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2007
omogenaija:

so how is it going in stingy UK ?

Siena:

Sweetheart, it's all well and good! kiss

very very well and good. sienna, ably assisted by my humble self, is doing very very well. his stingy leadership is greatly improving our stock exchange value. it couldn't have been any better cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
darfur:

very very well and good. sienna, ably assisted by my humble self, is doing very very well. his stingy leadership is greatly improving our stock exchange value. it couldn't have been any better cheesy

oluwa o se o , i'll be on the next flight to UK , i need to make some money and stingy Uk seems like the perfect place for money making
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
omogenaija:

oluwa o se o , i'll be on the next flight to UK , i need to make some money and stingy Uk seems like the perfect place for money making

you are welcome my very good sister. we will give you the benefits of stinginess in a stingy way
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
LMAO grin grin ur to much
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
always at your service cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
lol , wats the fastest way to get 10000 pounds ?
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
great, but in our company, the director aka chief executive said for every £1000 made a tax of £950 is required and after that u must patronise our cafe where the cheapest service costs £200.
all the best sister
welcome to stingy UK Inc

sign. .Darfur
manager on behalf of the chief executive( oga sienna)
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
ole , ole , ole angry

so basically i dont get anything @ all tongue
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2007
omogenaija:

ole , ole , ole angry

so basically i don't get anything @ all tongue

for the 2nd time, i'll say, welcome to stingy UK cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omogenaija(f): 4:41am On Aug 14, 2007
by the time i'm done in the UK u guys will go by the name broke UK cool
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2007
Thank God for this thread o, at least our naija bros don manage dey call o, na wah about 45 minutes don goooo and the

guy still dey gist with all of us for our office.

Bros u try o at least!
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
Yeah let him gist. we all like the gisting part. So don't spoil the fun by asking for Money okay Never never ask for small money grin grin

or else your happy calls will stop. i warn you o grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
@OmogeNaija

Abi i beg u make u no go uk, u sey u too sabi, e don be for u! U must go that STINGY UK O!

STINGY DARFUR! HOW LIFE AND THE TOILET SCRUBBING DEY GO, HOPE SEY DEM DON PROMOTE U O!

@Omoge!

No worry make ur mind no fly!

give me ur number make i call u nah grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by darfur(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2007
Elgaxton:

@OmogeNaija

Abi i beg u make u no go uk, u sey u too sabi, e don be for u! You must go that STINGY UK O!

STINGY DARFUR! HOW LIFE AND THE TOILET SCRUBBING DEY GO, HOPE SEY DEM DON PROMOTE You O!

@Omoge!

No worry make your mind no fly!

give me your number make i call u nah grin grin

haaaaaaaaaaa elgie my maaaaaaaaaan cheesy you still dey? haha miss you bro cheesy
to answer your question, it's been a very good month. at work i've been promoted to senior chief packer grin wow, somebody shout hurray  cheesy   . . . .
as if that is not enough, my Director at stingy UK Inc his stinginess, Chief the stingy AA Sienna has recommended me for promotion into a senior stingy strategist cheesy  and has directed me to open up branches all over the UK. I'm heading to Wales next week to co-ordinate the nurturing of our new branch there
so bro, life is good.
how u dey?
no worry to tell me i know already grin  grin  grin try smile you hear, e go better grin  grin

omoge
no give am your number o o o . grin grin grin grin the beggar de find target grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by omoge(f): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2007
hahahahahahaha hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

alright elgaxton, call and leave a msg grin.
Re: Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy by Elgaxton(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
@darfur

O'l boy e don tey true true

how ur side?

so e don be LG(life's good) for ur side eh

That's good, that means shit business is truly a good business grin grin

Thank God for u!

LG for my side too o so no think that thing wey u dey think!

Hail ur CEO for me o!

@Omoge

Which number u want make i take call u na? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Lady Crushed To Death In Anambra Accident Between Truck & Keke (Graphic) / Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway / Train Hits A Toyota Camry In Mushin, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.