Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Consequences Of Marring A Lady Because Of The Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Marring A Lady Because Of The Body (313 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Marring A Lady Because Of The Body by JOBgame(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
me and my friend were discussing when we started talking about women&their behaviours some say they want to marry because of sex,some say food,some say love making,some say beauty.so what is your opinion here guys
Re: Consequences Of Marring A Lady Because Of The Body by fati2001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Consequences Of Marring A Lady Because Of The Body by flokii: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Never write off body in your spouse especially guys..

We've seen cases where guys claim they are not attracted to their wives sexually but are having sex and making babies. Baba has seen one freaky somewhere he is attracted to.

A good wife with good qualities should have good body and shape too. Shikena

(1) (Reply)

How To Benefit From MSME 30,000 Grant As FG Target More Beneficiaries 2021. / People Who Sign Anti-gay Law Are Gay Themselves— Bolu Okupe / When You Experience These Six Things It Means Your Man Is Ready To Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.