Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. (4049 Views)

Just In: Obaseki, Yahaya Commissioned Five Projects In Benin City / See What A Prophet Was Doing In Aba City Road- PICTURES / Oyetola Commissioned Iron pots (Aperin) to mark first year in office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by pressy011(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
@oyetola ,l commissioned 5 intra-city roads in Alekuwodo area of Osogbo for the benefit of our people. They're Akindeko-Awosuru Link raod, Adejumo Street with loop to WAEC road, Oremeji Spur road, Akinlade Street road and Adewale Street road. The Isopako road which is the 6th road in this network will soon be reconstructed.

The rehabilitation of these roads was in response to the demand by the people of Alekuwodo during our visit to the area shortly after our assumption of office, to thank them for their support and ask for their needs.

It's important to note that the roads were completed within 8 months of award, despite the lockdown occasioned by COVID-19. This is an indication of the seriousness we attach to the welfare of our people and the mileage we're ready to go to take care of their interest.

To ensure safety and security of lives and property, particularly at night, we've installed solar street lights on some of these roads. It's our belief that the completion of these roads will ease movt of goods and people, and stimulate socio-economic activities within this area and neighbouring communities.

We shall soon embark on the construction/rehabilitation of Ejigbo township road, Ido Osun township road, Gbongan township road, Ile-Ife township road, Kuta township road, GOF-Ori-Oke Pure Water road, Halelluyah Estate, Osogbo, Inisa township road, Ila-Arandun road and Ikirun township road among others.

We believe that in achieving the economic transformation and the good life that we seek, we need to provide good road network across the State. This is the reason we have been giving attention to provision of intra-city, inter-city and rural roads across the State.

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Well done Mr. Oyetola. More power to do more Sir. It is well.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Standing5(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dude tried o. Even with all aregbesola's debts.
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Standing5(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Calmblaze:
Well done Mr. Oyetola. More power to do more Sir. It is well.
Manna? You are slick walahi talahi.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=Standing5 post=96505042]Manna? [/I don't get]
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
My people behold the mighty Osogbo. grin
Grab your copy now
These people have a thing for brown roofs and dilapidated structures.
But anyway their government is trying and doing her part. It is left for the citizens to change their living conditions. Stop open defecation and most importantly, change their brown roofs.

P.S This Nairaland account does not support Quote or Comment.
BE WARNED

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by stalingraddd(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
one thing I notice about Nigeria is if you go to rich areas all the roads are tarred down to every ones gate but poor areas will have only one tarred road or none at all, my question is are poor people any less human or Nigerian?,/we must begin to ask these questions.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
shocked

Is this the kind of place people live in?

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
tutin:
shocked

Is this the kind of place people live in?
My brother e shock me oh!
And to think that it is where those awon SS and our oil crew hide to throw insults is sickening.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by RuddyFusion(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Brown roof republic grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
For those that doesn't know. This is somebody's capital oh! grin lol.
A capital in a state that has a land mass of times five that of Anambra.
Now do the math. If the capital which is the most developed part of the state is like this, how will the remaining part of the state be?
It is good we understand those we are dealing with grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Op and you're proud to post this nonsense to the world angry sammy07 what is this ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Sammy07: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op and you're proud to post this nonsense to the world angry sam.my07 what is this ?

am I the governor ni
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Vistra40: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
Grab your copy now
This people have a thing for brown roofs and dilapidated structures.
But anyway their government is trying and doing her part. It is left for the citizens to change their living conditions. Stop open defecation and most importantly, change their brown roofs.

BE WARNED

Is this necessary? I wonder why many of you regardless of your tribes enjoy cursing yourselves. Not like it adds a dime to your bank account
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sammy07:

am I the governor ni
Your governor should make a law for every citizens of osun state to renovate their buildings and change its roofs cool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Bkayyy: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vistra40:

Is this necessary? I wonder why many of you regardless of your tribes enjoy cursing yourselves. Not like it adds a dime to your bank account
Black man that doesn't understand simple written instructions.
It was clearly written that the post does not support Quote or Comment.
Oya follow us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Obalatule: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Five intra brown roof roads grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by edochie12: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
So this is Oshogbo,a state capital in the south west,Nawa oh,I am staying at nkpor town in anambra state not even the capital or commercial city but is more developed than Oshogbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by madmohamed(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
pressy011:
@oyetola ,l commissioned 5 intra-city roads in Alekuwodo area of Osogbo for the benefit of our people. They're Akindeko-Awosuru Link raod, Adejumo Street with loop to WAEC road, Oremeji Spur road, Akinlade Street road and Adewale Street road. The Isopako road which is the 6th road in this network will soon be reconstructed.

The rehabilitation of these roads was in response to the demand by the people of Alekuwodo during our visit to the area shortly after our assumption of office, to thank them for their support and ask for their needs.

It's important to note that the roads were completed within 8 months of award, despite the lockdown occasioned by COVID-19. This is an indication of the seriousness we attach to the welfare of our people and the mileage we're ready to go to take care of their interest.

To ensure safety and security of lives and property, particularly at night, we've installed solar street lights on some of these roads. It's our belief that the completion of these roads will ease movt of goods and people, and stimulate socio-economic activities within this area and neighbouring communities.

We shall soon embark on the construction/rehabilitation of Ejigbo township road, Ido Osun township road, Gbongan township road, Ile-Ife township road, Kuta township road, GOF-Ori-Oke Pure Water road, Halelluyah Estate, Osogbo, Inisa township road, Ila-Arandun road and Ikirun township road among others.

We believe that in achieving the economic transformation and the good life that we seek, we need to provide good road network across the State. This is the reason we have been giving attention to provision of intra-city, inter-city and rural roads across the State.
remove Legos from south west the other's are slump

5 Likes

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Brown roof republic grin grin grin
I don't understand how you people think. What's wrong with brown roof please?

As roof old(from 5years), won't it change colour?
Are you saying you still used thatched roofing in your Region or you change the zinc roof every 5 years?

All these stupidity from you all should stop.

It's not commonsensical

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
Grab your copy now

BE WARNED
yet an accommodation for you and your people from Erosion dominated region.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by helinues: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice one Gov Oyetola
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by helinues: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
Grab your copy now

BE WARNED

Brown roofs are still better than dilapidated roads everywhere like in Abia state

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by edoairways: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
stalingraddd:
one thing I notice about Nigeria is if you go to rich areas all the roads are tarred down to every ones gate but poor areas will have only one tarred road or none at all, my question is are poor people any less human or Nigerian?,/we must begin to ask these questions.
Not all places owned by the rich are tarred
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Multiplier7(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
I have been laughing reading comments here

U see eeh? Only South East and South South get taste for better buildings in Nigeria. Take it from me.

My Igbo brothers come and see where they hide and be making mouth for us. Mtweew

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by BastardWike: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
See a whole state capital looking like complete shiithole shocked shocked

Oshogbo is nothing but glorified slum, even calling it a slum is an insult on slum dwellers because slums in South Africa look better than this.... Oshogbo is the real shiithole Trump was talking about.

SMH!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Freaknasty: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
BastardWike:
See a whole state capital looking like complete shiithole shocked shocked

Oshogbo is nothing but glorified slum, even calling it a slum is an insult on slum dwellers because slums in South Africa look better than this.... Oshogbo is the real shiithole Trump was talking about.

SMH!

Wrong

You obviously haven't been to Osogbo before.

Step out of wherever you are and educate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by austine4real(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
cheesy grin grin

After 1 year
Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Freaknasty: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
For those that doesn't know. This is somebody's capital oh! grin lol.
A capital in a state that has a land mass of times five that of Anambra.
Now do the math. If the capital which is the most developed part of the state is like this, how will the remaining part of the state be?
It is good we understand those we are dealing with grin

So in your wisdom, one picture is enough to judge an entire state capital....

You obviously need help.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by BastardWike: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't understand how you people think. What's wrong with brown roof please?

As roof old(from 5years), won't it change colour?
Are you saying you still used thatched roofing in your Region or you change the zinc roof every 5 years?

All these stupidity from you all should stop.

It's not commonsensical
It's actually an indication of widespread poverty. Why is it mostly SW towns that have that disgusting brown roofs? Why is it difficult to find such dilapidated settlements in the SE or SS?

These are the places many of you live in yet constituting nuisance on nairaland with empty bragging.

SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by Freaknasty: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
BastardWike:
It's actually an indication of widespread poverty. Why is it mostly SW towns that have that disgusting brown roofs? Why is it difficult to find such dilapidated settlements in the SE or SS?

These are the places many of you live in yet constituting nuisance on nairaland with empty bragging.

SMH.

So are you saying there's more poverty in Southwest compared to South East and South South?

And since when did brown roofs become a compass to measure poverty?

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo. by OfficialAPCNig: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Imagine where people are living.

This is a state capital ooh.

Yet this guys will hide under a brown and rusty roofs to insult Aba, a city that is 100% more developed than their state capitals.

Yorubas need help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4mMQe4p8A

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is This Man 72 Years ? (Nice Picture) / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me / Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.