Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn (43441 Views)

ASUU To Hold Emergency Meeting On Thursday. Strike To Be Likely Called Off / BREAKING: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by nurain150(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2020
khingTony:

I'm sure you saw my source
Ok fake source
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by khingTony(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2020
nurain150:

Ok fake source
Did you click the link or you just came here to advertise your ignorance
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2020
4t4th:
We, The Non-academic Students Union Of Universities, say no to this decision.

grin grin

Imagine ASUU taking a critical decision on a matter that affects us without consulting us for our collective opinion grin
Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by Demol4trillions(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Students share is #10billion if they finally won the case at the Federal High Court

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-ASUU-agrees-to-call-off-strike-to-receive-n70bn/?amp=1

[/quote]
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by nurain150(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2020
khingTony:

Did you click the link or you just came here to advertise your ignorance
Fake news am telling you guy how would you believe punch
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by successismine01(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by khingTony(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2020
nurain150:

Fake news am telling you guy how would you believe punch
And the nation too?https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ASUU-agrees-to-call-off-strike-as-fg-offers-n70bn/
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by MoneyMakingOppo: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Registration extended to 31st December 2020
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by Mars16(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Adonis86:
They should wait for all the agreement to be completely concertised before calling off the strike.

The Federal government is a very irresponsible government.

They give more money and attention to frivolities and self rewarding of themselves with the latest Prado and Lexus jeeps.

They pay Boko Haram repentees and reward mediocrity against meritocracy on daily basis.

Nobody should pity them.
very true.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by bobochem: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
ASUU strike more than thunder.In few months u na go hear govt has not fulfilled their plan,so,ASUU to go on strike again.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by davidodiba(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
who asked you

I wasn't talking to you.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by davidodiba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
excel101:
dey there dey deceive yourself.

There is no deception here. Are you involved in any?
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by davidodiba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Clonus:

Not to think that I just had my final PhD defense to do before all this imbroglio started and I had to miss promotion as a result. There is God ooooo

Mine is for my Msc. God dey.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by uni69(f): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Finally u want to go and fvck grin

They send u come meet me. Why is my matter bothering you
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by Drsmartphilips: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
davidodiba:

I wasn't talking to you.
you no sabi pun at all
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
uni69:

They send u come meet me. Why is my matter bothering you
Because I care about u
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by uni69(f): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Because I care about u

Care about me how?
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by nurain150(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by nurain150(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
uni69:

Care about me how?
This how a typical Nigeria female behave. shocked
This one be feeling her self.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by uni69(f): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
nurain150:

This how a typical Nigeria female behave. shocked
This one be feeling her self.

How is the question❓
It's just a question. Ok Thanks for caring
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by nurain150(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
uni69:

How is the question❓
It's just a question. Ok Thanks for caring
Care keh...it was a.concern am noting.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by davidodiba(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Drsmartphilips:
you no sabi pun at all

Bros, na Nairaland we dey o...pun for here no sound like fun o!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by MariaDee(f): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
finally,after all the blah blah blah and blah
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by Tjiaz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
It’s you that don’t have common sense who the Bleep are you? To mention me. Yes they are still going to relate the decision to the members.But it’s safe to say student can start getting prepared to resume school. I don’t know why any small thing on here you people will result it to insult . Rubbish get yourself a life and never ever in your life mention me or my post again. Foolish fool.

Ikillbrokehoes:
Common sense u people don't have, read you guys can't read

ASUU is expected to report the agreement to its organs and then communicate their decision to the government after which a date for the calling off of the strike would be announced.
A source informed our correspondent that ASUU insisted that the agreement should not be announced until it has been approved by its members.
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tjiaz:
It’s you that don’t have common sense who the Bleep are you? To mention me. Yes they are still going to relate the decision to the members.But it’s safe to say student can start getting prepared to resume school. I don’t know why any small thing on here you people will result it to insult . Rubbish get yourself a life and never ever in your life mention me or my post again. Foolish fool.

Shut up and get out of my sight kiddo, or u think am Ur mate? silly boy

this is one of the reasons why youths of this country are nothing to write home about, read u won't read, who knows maybe u have alot of carry overs
Re: ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn by Hannania(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Shut up and get out of my sight kiddo, or u think am Ur mate? silly boy

this is one of the reasons why youths of this country are nothing to write home about, read u won't read, who knows maybe u have alot of carry overs
Hahahahha smiley i tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Our Boys Woo All With Benz On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.