Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) (60346 Views)

Twitter User Called Toke Makinwa A Surgeon Lab-made Monster / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Isn’t that the typical Nigerian man? Always wanting to tell you how to be virtuous while he acts with reckless abandon. In all of this, he still considers himself worthy of this perfect woman. Not forgetting that it is his right to cheat on her with a Toke, because men are polygamous in nature.

You just have to love the confusion...
spot on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sazeals:

I am one but hope your punana is ready.
p.s: don't quote me oo if you don't want trouble
Ediot
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Imagine, what nonsense....... Make i comot 1 million, buy donkey hair for woman ...... Wen crase neva take over my medulla....... wink
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Toks2008:
With her N1M synthetic fake bone straight hair this babe with natural hair still hot pass am.

By the time she comot cloth now........ All nah the same....... grin
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by fati2001(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Again, redpillers spend money on women as long as the money is nothing. If the guy hv billions and 1.4m is jus a breeze by all means. If he has 3m. Then a woman is not worth 1.4m

CAN'T BE FOUND IN NIGERIA THO.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
That Yoruba coochie has entrapped a Northerner. Lol. DJ Cuppy is next.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Toks2008(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

By the time she comot cloth now........ All nah the same....... grin

Not even same cos her own nah surgical body tantamount to fake
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Lexusgs430: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Toks2008:

Not even same cos her own nah surgical body tantamount to fake

Are you saying, she is made in China........ grin
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you saying, she is made in China........ grin

Fake China product.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Twoclans(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men.

Not only you

Me toooooooo cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Debra911:

Nairalanders!!!! Mk una free ds babe now, who no dey pray for better thing, who no like better thing? The babe just expressed herself, its called freedom of expression, and that's her own preference for the kind of man she wants, she no kill person now.just like every man have their choices; , some men love ass&boobs, some love ass more than the boobs, some want it slender... Majority of guys today want the figure 8, more reason so many ladies today are into body enhancement products because they realize,it s what most guys want. And here is a lady expressing herself and you castigate her so badly, no b only man like better thing now, women 'like' too , we have our own preferences. Every lady ; working class or not, prays for a successful man, so free d babe abeg, Kilode gan!
Thank you dear, they all want to have my head

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Sazeals(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Ediot
ewu, looking for ready-made man always. if you are joking I am also joking. but if you are not,then that's actually for you
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by emmyrate1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need this kind of men in my life. God plsss. These kind of men are the real men.
alas you can as well ask Ur dad to buy you one, he is also a man or your dad is not a real man?
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2020
saaphiere:
post ur pictures on instagram and flaunt ur butt and boobs
guys go send u money sharp sharp cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Thank you so very much Sis. If you check all the bitter comments under my post they are all men. Insulting and adding up to my depressions and the ones who promised only to get praises none of them has done anything. No single help has reached out to me still I just weak for this life.
Hausaamaka:
you nailed it.
some men are wolfs in sheep clothing. very wicked human beings.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by GEEBITE: 6:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Dont believe anything you see on social media. The way the receipt was written shows it is a hype. Quantity is 4 ,rate is wig and now amounted to 1.24m. They are not even smart enough in this advert for Kuku's hair.

Btw,winter vacation overseas is over like that and next is shopping spree.Young lady,don't let your head be done in by their fake lifestyle. The account is in red.This is what Reno was complaining about fake people misleading young and impressionable girls.
saaphiere:
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2020
lekki1444:
when people speak like that what does it mean ? what does it mean to catch cruise ?
lol...means to play on ones emotions or intelligence...something like that
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

wink Lol. Honestly speaking, I can't give a lady 1 Kobo because of pussy cos I cum back to my senses after I cum
Some men will do anything to get kuki man just pray you didn't find yourself in that situation, women have been using sex to get many valuable things from men, car, house, iPhone, money, and they will still enjoy it more than them, because they know some men when it comes to sex..
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2020
LadySarah:
I doubt if a man would legit do this for his fellow man.A certain mondayuche has been soliciting for help in family section to start up something but all he gets is question upon questions.

If not for my commitments it's nothing to me but everyone overlooked him. This same men will quickly help out a female.

Shame on y'all.
bone straight hair indeed ,the newest vanity in town.
Haunty men will do anything possible to please a woman just to get the cookie that's why some smart are using it to their advantage, buying cars, iPhones, etc..
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Debra911:

Nairalanders!!!! Mk una free ds babe now, who no dey pray for better thing, who no like better thing? The babe just expressed herself, its called freedom of expression, and that's her own preference for the kind of man she wants, she no kill person now.just like every man have their choices; , some men love ass&boobs, some love ass more than the boobs, some want it slender... Majority of guys today want the figure 8, more reason so many ladies today are into body enhancement products because they realize,it s what most guys want. And here is a lady expressing herself and you castigate her so badly, no b only man like better thing now, women 'like' too , we have our own preferences. Every lady ; working class or not, prays for a successful man, so free d babe abeg, Kilode gan!
If a lady have the figure8 in Nigeria today I guarantee you she will get anything she wants in Nigeria that a female PhD holder will never smell,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by stephcat: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Don’t go and look for work..Slut
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2020
saaphiere:
sorry for you.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by GEEBITE: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol.You are not updated. You women are getting scammed with all these fake hairs.From Brazillian,Mongolian,Peruvian etc. They ran out of country names and switch game. Wth is bone straight hair. grin
Ishilove:
Which one is bone straight hair again? Is that like Mexican hair or Indian hair?
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Ishilove: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lol.You are not updated. You women are getting scammed with all these fake hairs.From Brazillian,Mongolian,Peruvian etc. They ran out of country names and switch game. Wth is bone straight hair. grin
My dear uncle, oro yi ma ya mi lenu ke cheesy
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Debra911(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Hassanmaye:

If a lady have the figure8 in Nigeria today I guarantee you she will get anything she wants in Nigeria that a female PhD holder will never smell,
Fact

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Liposure: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

Just because a man spends on you doesn't necessarily mean that he cares for you. Use your head woman!
something must give
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Liposure: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Women have more unavoidable stress than men.
we face stress every blessed day.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
we toil 24/7 day and night under the sun under the rain. Tell me again whose stress is much
Women is much.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
we toil 24/7 day and night under the sun under the rain. Tell me again whose stress is much
Most of the things you toil in the rain and under the Sun are avoidable.
Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by lekki1444: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Lovelyn451:
lol...means to play on ones emotions or intelligence...something like that
Ahhh i see lol thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video) by MChaze25(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
On top empty head

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.