Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? (2031 Views)

Chrisland Video: Female Student Knows Sex, Was Not Raped – Tonto Dikeh / Y Do Young Girls Who Haven't Bear Any Child Av Saggy Boobs? / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
There should have been something like a numbness of that desire which will be activated the moment a person gets married.

We hear preachings that advices us not to fornicate, but these preaching were without an escape route, knowing fully well that when a person leaves childhood, the human sexual organs begins to develop a mind of its own as designed by the creator of the universe.

Sex is a gift, whether married or not.

No one has the right to tell me not to fornicategrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by donbachi(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Question
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Dididrumz(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Donspicey: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Wait am cumming.......

Wen i cum i will answer you....
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Bluntguy: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2020
When you begin to have urges but refuse marry, it means you have reached the age of getting married but choose to keep living irresponsibly.

6 Likes

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Bluntguy:
When you begin to have urges but refuse marry, it means you have reached the age of getting married but choose to keep living irresponsibly.
when did ur puberty start and when did it end, does it mean u could just swing into marriage thereafter?grin

5 Likes

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Are you a Christian and Are you married?

BadRadio:
There should have been something like a numbness of that desire which will be activated the moment a person gets married.

We hear preachings that advices us not to fornicate, but these preaching were without an escape route, knowing fully well that when a person leaves childhood, the human sexual organs begins to develop a mind of its own as designed by the creator of the universe.

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Are you a Christian and Are you married?

which Kain question be that

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
I want to know where you're coming from, so i don't go out of context

BadRadio:
which Kain question be that
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Kestolove(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
God didn't design sex for couples alone if he did you would have receive your toto and preeq on your wedding day from God...so my brother ND sisters...feel free and fvck

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I want to know where you're coming from, so i don't go out of context

Just speak with rationality.

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by lovedollpalace(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's natural to have these urges before marriage. The scientific reason behind this, sexual hormones.
Actually, I have satisfied my sexual urges by using realistic sex dolls.
Here is the pic of my sex doll.

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by paulolee(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
not all guys are sexually hungry like u think..if u engage ur mind with productive tinz like work or learning a skill or reading books...u would know dt d urge for sex do come especially wen u bored or lonely..

4 Likes

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kestolove:
God didn't design sex for couples alone if he did you would have receive your toto and preeq on your wedding day from God...so my brother ND sisters...feel free and fvck
lol, cheesy

But our pastors preach to us to flee from sexual immoralitygrin
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
I would be shocked if you were a Christian. I'm not a saint but the bible makes God's stance clear on fornication!

Kestolove:

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
paulolee:
not all guys are sexually hungry like u think..if u engage ur mind with productive tinz like work or learning a skill or reading books...u would know dt d urge for sex do come especially wen u bored or lonely..
but when u sleep @ night ur dick will wake up before you in the morning nahgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bluntguy:
exactly boss,

U will not blame them though.

Because most are biologically matured ready and qualified to engage in it, primarily.

The big question however is are they qualified in the secondary aspects such as economical, social, spiritual?
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Take your pastor's word bro, this comes from the bible.

Go study your bible, it's better than random talk on this platform.

BadRadio:
lol, cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Kestolove(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
lol, cheesy

until I see a pastor dat marry as a virgin...dey are just trying to deprive us what dey enjoy
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Take your pastor's word bro, this comes from the bible.

Go study your bible, it's better than random talk on this platform.

Do you know having sex cures cancer? Do you know sex prolongs life expectancy. Religion has gotten the better of the majority.

People discarded the gift of simple reasoning and replaced it with religion.

Have u ever asked yourself... what if u discovered ur religion is not the true religion of all that there is?

What if buddha is the real deal?

How many christian do we have in china or Dubai? But these countries is 100 times better than urs... we think we always need religion for things to work, above common sense.

2 Likes

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Kestolove(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I would be shocked if you were a Christian. I'm not a saint but the bible makes God's stance clear on fornication!

so to cure conji now don become fornication? You can only say it's fornication wen u HV wife at home ND u fvcking outside

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by HassieMalcomson(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
For sure, sex is designed for married couples. Sometimes, living relations looks attractive but their much uncertainty. Such things are also secure enough, especially if you want to make a family.

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by paulolee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
but when u sleep @ night ur dick will wake up before you in the morning nahgrin
dt na normal na....na dier nature take bless us...na wen u see who dey pray Mk d dick wake up naim. go kno say na beta blessing b dt..
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by millionboi2: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:

Good question
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Go know the difference between fornication and adultery before you type anything

Kestolove:
so to cure conji now don become fornication? You can only say it's fornication wen u HV wife at home ND u fvcking outside
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
paulolee:

dt na normal na....na dier nature take bless us...na wen u see who dey pray Mk d dick wake up naim. go kno say na beta blessing b dt..
lolgrin
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Having sex cures cancer? shocked funny

See bro. Practise what you want to, you make your own decisions but don't lie to make a point.

BadRadio:
Do you know having sex cures cancer? Do you know sex prolongs life expectancy. Religion has gotten the better of the majority.

People discarded the gift of simple reasoning and replaced it with religion.

Have u ever asked yourself... what if u discovered ur religion is not the true religion of all that there is?

What if buddha is the real deal?

How many christian do we have in china or Dubai? But these countries is 100 times better than urs... we think we always need religion for things to work, above common sense.

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Having sex cures cancer? shocked funny

See bro. Practise what you want to, you make your own decisions but don't lie to make a point.

Do ur findings nah... men who has less sex stands at risk for prostate cancer.

Try to balance the religious and scientific side of these things.
Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
religion and its rules are mostly devoid of logic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:

The reasons are many but choose to mention few.

Sex do lead to pregnancies, if you impregnate woman, what will be her faith?

If you abort the pregnancy, if she die will you be fulfilled?

If you allow to be having sex with everybody, thr is high tendency to distract you and destroyed your life as it is happening to may teenagers

For you to have urge not compulsory translates you must have sex even if you marry.

If thr is electricity in ur area, must you on all ur electric appliances?

1 Like

Re: If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage? by tobechi74: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Make your own sex rules

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dream I Had Today... / What Do Men Really Want In Relationships? / Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.