Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help (137 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by Erudite202: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dear Nairalanders. I need a help please.

My dad retired from Nigerian Railway cooperation in 1993. He has been collecting pension since then. Recently they have been going on screening and verification more frequently to ascertain those that have passed on so that their names would be expunged from the pension scheme.
The crux of the matter now I that over the years my dad had colleagues from Owerri and Umuahia who always give him notice of verification exercise. Now those people are dead and there is no way to get the information. He has been on my neck since that I should use any means to get him information about any subsequent verification exercise as he will not be happy if his name gets removed while still alive, citing the kind of inputs he made in the railway cooperation during his youthful days.
I have tried to check if they have any social media handle or websites where they post notifications like that all to no avail.
Please help if you know any.

(1) (Reply)

The Genocidal Buhari Regime Destroyed The Nigerian Economy / Thought For The Week: Insecurity / Federal Government Allegedly Challenge Legality Of #endsars Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.