Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man (86882 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by IamAsiri: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
DSC7:
Hmmmmm...and she be gospel singer....

mk i no talk wetin dey my mind first.....

Hello! That was once upon a time. And it's no news.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
eyinjuege:

And he has doubly failed again after going to social media.
Now what?
The daughter not only knows him as a deadbeat, but now also despises him for embarrasing her publicly. Her mother didn't tell her this, she saw it with her own eyes and is the direct victim of his manipulations this time around.
From the tone of this interview, I doubt she will ever want to have anything to do with him again.
Perhaps if her father that raised her wades into the matter, she might consider.
The sperm donor needs to go and grovel before the man she calls father, if he truly wants a relationship with his daughter. She will only probably agree because she has utmost respect for Mr Alabi, the man whom she proudly bears his name.
maybe that's the only way the man knows to get across to her.

I didn't read beyond your second paragraph
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by uBuNiT: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Marrying yoruba is like marrying dog. Na so another yoruba musician don't know his father till date
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Juoflife1(f): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sperm donor. You want to claim an adult after 22yrs. Awon bombastic element.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by 5thcolm(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
DNA test will still be required even if they eventually meet in the court of law.

Meet in court for what? The girl in question is an adult now. What concerns court with this issue.

I don't even understand why the girl mentioning court sef

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Fallasy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Every adult has the right to choose who fathers him/her. Some people disowned their parents due to one problem or another and was adopted by their desired individual. In this case there's nothing their biological parents can do about it.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by miqos02(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oyinprince:
No scandal here though!

From the girl's words, Tope Alabi did not hide knowledge about the man from her and I don't think she'll be saying all that boldly if her mom blocked the man from reaching out.

The question is why is he coming out now?

The only revelation I see here is that Tope played outside game before marriage shocked shocked. lipsrsealed , I'll take it that she wasn't born again then
Tope Alabi never hid her past , her present husband played a vital role in her change of lifestyle.

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by joefelin2345: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
abimic:
This is kind of challenge having kids for men out of wedlock brings, i hope they mend fences soon. Why would the man be coming out of nowhere after this long to claim paternity? what a useless father, who wants to reap where he never sow. I am sure the young girl would not give him the attention a father would get, and thank God she is of age to determine her company. Like she said, the only place to see with him is in court.
This type of ugly & irresponsible situation is very common among my people. This is a bad attitude that must be corrected. The erroneous believe thst ..Bope boya baba lo lomo i.e. the father owns the child at the end of the day or ...aya ole leyan le gba kiise omo ole..meaning that you can only snatch a lazy person wife & not his child or ...bope boya, omo ama baba e meaning that ...sooner or later, a child is bound to know his/her father should be discarded as times are changing as those sayings seem not to working in this case. Rather than going to the Social media, the man could have approach Mr Soji Alabi directly or indirectly for understanding and an amicable settlement. He should have first show his heart of appreciation to him for the roles that he had played in the life of his daughter over the years rather than trying to use ogboju. He could have achieved this thru Mr Alabi's close friends, family or associates. After all nothing is strange in life & the Almighty God has destined how things will turn out for everyone. I would therefore strongly advise him to quickly retrace his steps as an Omoluabi and not to follow bad advice.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Liposure: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
marcelo12:
weytyn concern me. Mai Shai abeg do indomie for me
tell am make e prepare my own join
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Praktikals(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
dawnomike:
Not enough proof... A father that failed to be present for 20yrs is questionable.
I guess you missed where he stated that Tope blocked all avenues to reach her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by iStorage: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dchampion65:

Did you read through at all.
Nah, I read the back page
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by snoopz: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
why now?
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by abimic(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
joefelin2345:
This type of ugly & irresponsible situation is very common among my people. This is a bad attitude that must be corrected. The erroneous believe thst ..Bope boya baba lo lomo i.e. the father owns the child at the end of the day or ...aya ole leyan le gba kiise omo ole..meaning that you can only snatch a lazy person wife & not his child or ...bope boya, omo ama baba e meaning that ...sooner or later, a child is bound to know his/her father should be discarded as times are changing as those sayings seem not to working in this case. Rather than going to the Social media, the man could have approach Mr Soji Alabi directly or indirectly for understanding and an amicable settlement. He should have first show his heart of appreciation to him for the roles that he had played in the life of his daughter over the years rather than trying to use ogboju. He could have achieved this thru Mr Alabi's close friends, family or associates. After all nothing is strange in life & the Almighty God has destined how things will turn out for everyone. I would therefore strongly advise him to quickly retrace his steps as an Omoluabi and not to follow bad advice.
You spoke well bro, i cannot imagine nursing a child, to adulthood, that even in my weakness, i served a good father's role, only for one man to be claiming paternity from nowhere, well, it is left for the child who is wise to apply discretion, and the mother to play a valuable role, So far to me, the girl has done well and is intelligent. We would meet in court, see pikin wey get good upbringing. "Won ki fi oju olore gungi".

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Kaymansion(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Time would tell
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Onnasucs1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:
DNA test is required....... For her sake, let's hope it's fake news........... cheesy
Read dumbass

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Openbusiness: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
dawnomike:
Not enough proof... A father that failed to be present for 20yrs is questionable.
Which proof again do you want? The woman already told her daughter she has a father outside, her biological father. It is not a matter in dispute. The mother didn't cover it up. The daughter knows and her husband knows the girl is not his biological child but raised like his own. The problem is the daughter refusing to acknowledge her biological father because she feels he was absent and not a part of her life growing up. The headline is just being sensational like as if Tope Alabi cheated on her husband with another man and had a child. She definitely had this child before getting married to her husband.

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Liposure: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dchampion65:

Meaning!!!

She never denied that she is in second marriage. She is not accused of infidelity either.
first marriage. Probably had a fling with the other man
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by charlesucheh(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
you can't change the blood.

the resemblance is striking...

the babe is old enough to know what to do!

And as for y'all commenting rubbish up there, your opinion for the time being is grossly insignificant.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by joefelin2345: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
uBuNiT:
Marrying yoruba is like marrying dog. Na so another yoruba musician don't know his father till date
You are complete bastard. Which tribe don't have this type if thing? Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by purpleicious(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chai...dead beat fathers.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by joefelin2345: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
abimic:

You spoke well bro, i cannot imagine nursing a child, to adulthood, that even in my weakness, i served a good father's role, only for one man to be claiming paternity from nowhere, well, it is left for the child who is wise to apply discretion, and the mother to play a valuable role, So far to me, the girl has done well and is intelligent. We would meet in court, see pikin wey get good upbringing. "Won ki fi oju olore gungi".
God bless you my brother. My only advice for Mr & Mrs Alabi as well as to the young lady is just for them to find some space in their hearts to forgive the man whether he repented or not to enable them close this chapter of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Benwallt(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
This country get as e be. Just wen you thought u'd seen it all
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by pacespot(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Take them to the paternity court, they will get the answer really quickly.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
dawnomike:
""I cannot blatantly deny him because I have heard about him, but I have never had anything to do with this man before.

She added, “My mother never blocked any avenue for us to see. My mother even tried for me to have a relationship with him. I remember when I was about 15 years old, she used to tell me to try and talk about him. Even when we discuss marriage, they tell me that they would want to inform him.""

Can a total stranger be this important to them?

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Liposure: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
abimic:

Exactly, the girl is of age, and can decide who she treats as her father, and can choose to severe ties with whoever she is not comfortable with.
nothwithstanding blood is thicker than water. Don't get me wrong
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by pacespot(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Might be true though shocked shocked

I heard Tope used to be a fvckin pet before she changed.

Changed?
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by delpee(f): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Praktikals:

I guess you missed where he stated that Tope blocked all avenues to reach her.

She didn't, judging by what her daughter said. It's the daughter that chose not to relate to an absentee dad. She appreciates her stepfather who brought her up much more.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
DNA test will still be required even if they eventually meet in the court of law.
They did not deny now. What's the need for DNA again?

""I cannot blatantly deny him because I have heard about him, but I have never had anything to do with this man before.

She added, “My mother never blocked any avenue for us to see. My mother even tried for me to have a relationship with him. I remember when I was about 15 years old, she used to tell me to try and talk about him. Even when we discuss marriage, they tell me that they would want to inform him.""

Can a total stranger be this important to them?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Lexusgs430: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Read dumbass

Tell same to your father......
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by just2endowed: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
DSC7:
Hmmmmm...and she be gospel singer....

mk i no talk wetin dey my mind first.....

She look so angry and bitter.... Wonder if this people know the meaning of true love. What if the irresponsible father repented of his ways and want to make ammends. And this gospel artist will now want to be singing about Christianity.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Lovelyn451(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
wise girl, they think its to pour sperm that is the koko, !! I trust children of this generation, they'll tell u blatantly that they don't know you and be enjoying life like you don't exist plus this one wey con get better step dad, the biological one has lost her naturally and forever

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Oyinprince(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
priceaction:

She used to be a runs girl, she has said it several times,. Going out with married men, this is one of the results. She never hide it from her history until she became born again and singer that was discovered by her current husband who also happened to be her keyboardist. The man denied the pregnancy at first and because he was married, may be he later agreed secretly but irresponsible to take care of the baby for years until she met her husband. Now that the girl has started singing and going places with lots of achievements, he now showed up. Who does that..Many women and children are like that and the men involved will never accept their responsibility. But let them blow, they will show up useless people. .

Hmm, I never knew she had that kind of past...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.