Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man (87017 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
eh yahhh grin

Unfortunately for you all this rants and wailing will not change anything grin tongue

I said what I said cheesy tongue

Deal with it grin tongue

Secondly all this your stalking will not do anything because when see the name sambarry e be like say e dey turn you on sadly for you, I'm not a gay grin tongue

You don meet who go clip your wings grin tongue

Sholo stup1d ni tongue tongue tongue
your mental impairment na a result of your mama kint wen dey accidic with staphylococcus and Chlamydia during your conception.

* You were first to quote
* All my response to you are a reaction to your quoting me

And you call it stalking.

Na you be the perfect example say surrogate father no dey work.

You're as stupid as the girl in this thread.

Your father made a good choice dumping a disoriented scatterbrained plonker like you.

Bedazzled demon!
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadBradley:
your mental impairment na a result of your mama kint wen dey accidic with staphylococcus and Chlamydia during your conception.

* You were first to quote
* All my response to you are a reaction to your quoting me

And you call it stalking.

Na you be the perfect example day surrogate father no dey work.

You're as stupid as the girl in this thread.

Your father made a good choice dumping a disoriented scatterbrained plonker like you.

Bedazzled demon!
grin

Eh yaaaa grin all because I no be gay? grin grin grin grin

A rejected gay man is worse than the anger of a scorned woman sha cheesy grin

I no know say gays dey vex like this because another man no gree am grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

Eh yaaaa grin all because I no be gay? grin grin grin grin

A rejected gay man is worse than the anger of a scorned woman sha cheesy grin

I no know say gays dey vex like this because another man no gree am grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
cheesy grin grin grin now the brain has run out of steam again.

The gay stuff is as used of as Nairaland itself

You're guilty of double din

* Being stupid

* Not knowing you're stupid grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadBradley:
cheesy grin grin grin now the brain has run out of steam again.

The gay stuff is as used of as Nairaland itself

You're guilty of double din

* Being stupid

* Not knowing you're stupid grin
lmaoo just admit it that you are gay ,stup1d and extremely ignorant grin tongue

Are you now ashamed? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaoo just admit it that you are gay ,stup1d and extremely ignorant grin tongue

Are you now ashamed? grin tongue
grin grin grin grin

You've been completely knocked out cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
BadBradley:
grin grin grin grin

You've been completely knocked out cheesy cheesy wink grin
choiiiii this one still dey wish grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

In your dreams grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
choiiiii this one still dey wish grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

In your dreams grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
dripping pussy....types like a girl, reasons like an inválid and doubles as a fatherless buffoon roaming the internet like a digital debris cheesy

Oya give me another weak line of yours

Ekpa
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by HelpYourself(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
foyeks2001:
Tope Alabi has always been a breadwinner of her family right from her childhood days. She was and still an hustler.

She had a child for a white man but the child later died.
In 1997, she moved in with this man(he owned a marketing company at that time named Olaoye Ventures). They only had an introduction between the two families. The mother of this man hated Tope Alabi so much that, she consented to her son marrying an Ondo lady (Owo to be precise of which the man is also a son of Owo Town) who was the man's secretary at that time. The Owo lady died in the labor room after giving birth to her first child along side her baby.
(Tope Alabi was sent packing while being pregnant of this child because of the Owo lady).

The week, she left the man's house was the week she met Soji Alabi, a native of Kogi State.
Soji was like a boy to this man at that time. He was a young hustling guy, doing production stuffs with marketers at that time.

Not too long, they wedded in Catholic church since the Olaoye man only did an introduction.
(Tope Alabi's family are catholic members infact one of her uncles was a Rev. Father).

Then boom, her musical career blew, before then, she had released some songs that never see the light of the day even when she was in the man's house. She was an actress as well even acted in one of Yemi mylover's movies... (She was the one that pushed her younger sister inside a well.)

This man was one of the top marketers of Yoruba movies called Olaoye Ventures at that time.
https://www.nairaland.com/6323763/spiritual-counseling-spiritism-other-related

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.