Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man (87041 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by OlawaleBammie: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
GEEBITE:
She has had two kids before marriage to Soj,one after high school that stalled her life. She is a late bloomer as her younger life which she rocked a lot almost messed her up.Her redemption story is quite enthralling .

Which means she also hoed for some period of tyms grin grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ibuildstuff(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2020
seguno2:

How do you know that he didn’t play his role as a father?
Because the girl said so? Or you have another testimony from the father?
You see how incomplete you are
I wrote according to what I read, I'm not judging the man.
The man should give more details on his side of the story.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2020
THIS IS NO SCANDAL.APPARENTLY THEY HAD HER BEFORE THIS PRESENT MARRIAGE.WETHER HE HAS BEEN RHERE AS A FATHER IS ANOTHER THING.DID MR ALABI SAID HE IS THE OWNER OF THE GIRL?.BLOGGERS AND RUBBISH AR INSEPARABLE.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by hush15: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2020
dawnomike:
Not enough proof... A father that failed to be present for 20yrs is questionable.

Well, that doesn't invalidate the paternity of the father. They should just forgive and move on cos I don't see where any law court denying this man his right
If he hasn't been doing it in the past and wants to start now, let her enjoy what she can from now on as long as the man didn't come to hurt or avenge cos it doesn't change anything. She will still live her life being an adult. Na when she dey baby he fit manipulate her or her life but I don't see that happen that happening except she be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by etrouble: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Na their way. Singers and adultery are 5 and 6.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by dawnomike(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2020
hush15:

Well, that doesn't invalidate the paternity of the father. They should just forgive and move on cos I don't see where any law court denying this man his right
If he hasn't been doing it in the past and wants to start now, let her enjoy what she can from now on as long as the man didn't come to hurt or avenge cos it doesn't change anything. She will still live her life being an adult. Na when she dey baby he fit manipulate her or her life but I don't see that happen that happening except she be mumu.
You made a good point
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ThatFairGuy1: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2020
This is what youthful exuberance has cost Tope Alabi.
How will she condemn pregnancy out of wedlock in her song when she's a victim without people snapping their nose in mockery?

Think more about tomorrow before you do what you are about to do, nemesis will always caught up with you

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by etrouble: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
What's the paternity scandal here? You can have a foster father if your father is irresponsible. He should bring all his tweets, chat, birthday wishes, congratulatory messages and comments for twenty years. Receipt of school fees and proof of child support. Why is he embarrassing the girl publicly?
. That's why Segun Arinze's daughter disgraced him publicly. Who knows Mercy Aigbe's daughter's father? Later he will come chasing clout when it is time to get married.
If you claim a woman is shielding you from a child, you show people the affection you showed the child on Social media.

Tell your role models to stop sleeping around. If not that the woman has been sleeping around, paternity issue wouldn’t arise
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by eyinjuege: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
This is what youthful exuberance has cost Tope Alabi.
How will she condemn pregnancy out of wedlock in her song when she's a victim without people snapping their nose in mockery?

Think more about tomorrow before you do what you are about to do, nemesis will always caught up with you

Her gospel ministry is a lot about 1. redemption, 2. the greatness of God, 3. the goodness of God and 4. worship to God.
Her ministry has never been about condemnation or telling people what to do or how to do it. Everyone has their own ministry.
Her life is indeed a testimony of how God has been good to her and has shaped her life to what she is now. Her songs always reflect that.
We saw the 360 degree change in Paul's life when he finally had an encounter with God.
Her songs are a direct reflection of her own life experiences and the changes she experienced when she met with God.
Her story is quite enthralling actually.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ikwikwi: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2020
All these her childish talk, blaming her real father.it is the duty of your mother to take you to your real father. Without his blessings, you are going no where. Better look for him and plead with him. One day your mother children of her current husband will chase you away.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
a sperrm donor is only useful for the 3seconds he released his sperm into the mother, the father is relevant for life. Moreover the girl had chosen her father as family is not always by blood but who was there for you in your seasons of life

Case dismissed!

Next!
this one na human garbage. Even westerners you're dying hard to imitate still travel across the Atlantic to know their father.

An African zombie like you will claim to be more Western than the West.

I will repeat, your paternal identity is obscured so this matter is above your mental discipline.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaoo are you an slowpoke or just willingly stup1d? grin

What closure does she want to have with a sperm donor who is a stranger? What do they want to be talking of aloof? You've not heard the latest or you didn't get the memo? grin tongue Family is no longer by blood now,it is the person that was there for you in your highs and lows that can be recognised as family now so go back to school and learn or better still go on a self enlightenment study

This is the effect of ASUU strike.all these young students IQ will just be dropping with the speed of light.
Anyway I can understand.its not really your fault

Meanwhile if a woman just came out of the Blues,you have no relationship with her,no prior discussion,no intimacy, doesn't know your birthday, the primary, secondary or university you attended,doesn't know your teachers or how much your school fees cost, doesn't know your friends or favourite food, doesn't know the course you studied and why you studied it, didn't know the issues you had as a student, wasn't there in your little wins and loses but suddenly and on impulse just comes out of no where without discussing with you or the person who you know as mother and she's now claiming she's your mother,what will be your reaction? Jump on her with a big embrace? Discuss with her aloof? About what?your girlfriend or wife or career , buisness or siblings? Don't you think? grin
I couldn't read pass the first paragraph....you're either senile or stupid or both.

Seems your mother had you for a dude without even exchanging first names, so you'd die here giving reasons why your absentee father isn't a blight in your life.

Everyone needs to know their root. That's why even in America, white people trace their roots and family tree back to Europe. Africa in Brazil and Carribbeans, Jamaica trace thier roots, to the region in Africa to understand why they play certain music the way they do. it is not merely for family reunion or kinship. It's just understanding why you are who you are by understanding where you come from .

Adopted fathers are okay and fine but knowing the seed you are is important too.

Your mama told you differently because she's trying to assuage for her early sexual rascality and your mental development is the victim of that fallout grin grin grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by calabardick(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Women should stop opening their legs for irresponsible men to pour in because of 50kobo
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Tarabye: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
NoToPile:

The bolded is not in contention

She knows he his her biological father she has even acknowledged it They all know, she is simply saying the daddy she knows is the one that has taken care of her since childhood. Its in the article.
okay they why I said she shouldn't talk too much and unnecessarily long. Coming on air about this private matter wasn't too expedient. She hasn't even heard why the man had been absent all through.

I had handled a case where a mechanic was called to attend his daughter's traditional marriage. He was shocked because he didn't even know his girlfriend was pregnant and had a suitor. This girl should be wise
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
I couldn't read pass the first paragraph....you're either senile or stupid or both.

Seems your mother had you for a dude without even exchanging first names, so you'd die here giving reasons why your absentee father isn't a blight in your life.

Everyone needs to know their root. That's why even in America, white people trace their roots and family tree back to Europe. Africa in Brazil and Carribbeans, Jamaica trace thier roots, to the region in Africa to understand why they play certain music the way they do. it is not merely for family reunion or kinship. It's just understanding why you are who you are by understanding where you come from .

Adopted fathers are okay and fine but knowing the seed you are is important too.

Your mama told you differently because she's trying to assuage for her early sexual rascality and your mental development is the victim of that fallout grin grin grin
it's obviously a waste of time educating you because you are obviously a retard grin

.your comprehension skills is really low hence the only defence mechanism you have is getting emotional grin

You can cry me a river grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
this one na human garbage. Even westerners you're dying hard to imitate still travel across the Atlantic to know their father.

An African zombie like you will claim to be more Western than the West.

I will repeat, your paternal identity is obscured so this matter is above your mental discipline.
Mr man shut up.you have no point grin

Oya ASUU is preparing to resume,go and read your books so you won't have carry over.oya run along grin tongue
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by foyeks2001(f): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tope Alabi has always been a breadwinner of her family right from her childhood days. She was and still an hustler.

She had a child for a white man but the child later died.
In 1997, she moved in with this man(he owned a marketing company at that time named Olaoye Ventures). They only had an introduction between the two families. The mother of this man hated Tope Alabi so much that, she consented to her son marrying an Ondo lady (Owo to be precise of which the man is also a son of Owo Town) who was the man's secretary at that time. The Owo lady died in the labor room after giving birth to her first child along side her baby.
(Tope Alabi was sent packing while being pregnant of this child because of the Owo lady).

The week, she left the man's house was the week she met Soji Alabi, a native of Kogi State.
Soji was like a boy to this man at that time. He was a young hustling guy, doing production stuffs with marketers at that time.

Not too long, they wedded in Catholic church since the Olaoye man only did an introduction.
(Tope Alabi's family are catholic members infact one of her uncles was a Rev. Father).

Then boom, her musical career blew, before then, she had released some songs that never see the light of the day even when she was in the man's house. She was an actress as well even acted in one of Yemi mylover's movies... (She was the one that pushed her younger sister inside a well.)

This man was one of the top marketers of Yoruba movies called Olaoye Ventures at that time.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Mr man shut up.you have no point grin

Oya ASUU is preparing to resume,go and read your books so you won't have carry over.oya run along grin tongue
now you're obviously scrapping at the barrel of your retorts to keep going.

Non-taxpayer
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
now you're obviously scrapping at the barrel of your retorts to keep going.

Non-taxpayer
I said go and read your books you're typing rubbish
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
it's obviously a waste of time educating you because you are obviously a retard grin

.your comprehension skills is really low hence the only defence mechanism you have is getting emotional grin

You can cry me a river grin tongue
if I hear you rap about education again, I'll scalp you so brutally your paternal obscurity will be clearer.

You easily pass as someone whose formal education was either interrupted or home schooled.

You're barely as educated as a rural fishmonger.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I said go and read your books you're typing rubbish
who is sambarry and why should we take him seriously?

Even your name, Sambarry (somebody) is a dead giveaway you're looking for identity.

Where's your father , kid?

You can't continue to use Nairaland as the therapy for your parents failure.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
if I hear you rap about education again, I'll scalp you so brutally your paternal obscurity will be clearer.

You easily pass as someone whose formal education was either interrupted or home schooled.

You're barely as educated as a rural fishmonger.
see the ignoramus who I am enlightening grin

The Bible Said the wise increase in wisdom by LEARNING FROM THE WISE but the destruction of the fool is their folly grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
is sambarry and why should we take him seriously?

Eden your name, Sambarry (somebody) is a dead giveaway you're looking for identity.

Where's your father , kid?

You can't continue to use Nairaland as the therapy for your parents failure.
are you ok? grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by NoToPile: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadBradley:
okay they why I said she shouldn't talk too much and unnecessarily long. Coming on air about this private matter wasn't too expedient. She hasn't even heard why the man had been absent all through.

I had handled a case where a mechanic was called to attend his daughter's traditional marriage. He was shocked because he didn't even know his girlfriend was pregnant and had a suitor. This girl should be wise

I think the reason why she had to clear the air was because the man was the one that went on air (social media) first with the story( it was a very wrong and unnecessary move) he knew what he should have done not coming to IG.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Ameboperoo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Moderator should change the topic. It's not paternity scandal. It's just a child and father that does not have a smooth relationship.
They deliberately use that as a click bait.
Maybe she was a single mother before marrying her husband and he has been taking care of her like his daughter.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by NoToPile: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
seniormallam:
How come so many people didn't know that Tope married Soji as a baby mama, no scandal here she didnt hide the fact that she met her Soji who accepted her and her baby and Soji has done the legal adoption already,
I have a friend presently that has abandoned his daughter with the mother from birth, I told him I will be the first person to slap him if he said anything about the daughter tomorrow.

Loool
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by NoToPile: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
People seem to forget about Christ's redemption, that's basically what Tope Alabi story is, somebody can be lifted from nothing to something.

A prostitute was in the lineage of Jesus and ironically A virgin was needed for his birth grin

Lots of peeps have lived bad lives and have repented and are doing well, some did but the ghosts of the past lives still haunt them .
Some of these things are mysteries that we can never understand.

He will have mercy on who he will.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
NoToPile:

I think the reason why she had to clear the air was because the man was the one that went on air (social media) first with the story( it was a very wrong and unnecessary move) he knew what he should have done not coming to IG.

yes I understand. But... supposing this man has no other access and the mother is actually blocking all access for this man?

Supposing the only way he can get out there to get the girl's attention or notice was on social media?

The girl shouldn't have escalated it and condemn him so lengthily. A few word would have been all right to get the message across.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
see the ignoramus who I am enlightening grin

The Bible Said the wise increase the in wisdom by LEARNING FROM THE WISE but the destruction of the fool is their folly grin tongue
are you now resorting to the Bible after being so shellacked?

You're as desperate as a rookie hoe.

Sambarry, where's your daddy?
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BafanaBafana: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Exodora:

Tell me you don't mean it .
Someone in the University I guess is no longer a kid to at least make out time to visit her in school and smooth things with her .
He is a failed father just Regina Daniels father .
My cousin is in university she those not know her father . She thinks her grandfather is her real dad .
She is in her 200l now and yet didn't know her father and the idiot didn't care and is not as if his village is far from hers .
When is will be getting married now the idiot will resurface.
Who told you Regina Daniels father is a failed father? Her mother!
Who told you WizKid is a deadbeat dad? That his baby mama! I don't forget her name.
Who told you Olakunle Churchill is a failed father? Tonto Dike!
A hrt broken woman is dangerous, fear them. Most of them see their child as a weapon to fight the man
Did you read the part where the girl said she has been advised to have a relationship with him but she refused? It should tell you that the man might have tried to contact her but she wasn't cooperative.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin
BadBradley:
are you now resorting to the Bible after being so shellacked?

You're as desperate as a rookie hoe.

Sambarry, where's your daddy?
badfoolery where's your common sense? grin

Meanwhile back to your question,My daddy is fine wink cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) / Kingtblakhoc Ranked 13 In World Porn, Number 3 In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.