Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (60403 Views)

Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Jidibia(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rubish
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by dex4sure: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
crossfm:
So watin we go come fry?.

What else if not beans

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nellsworld(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
LightAunt:
Both cities are not far from each other.
The both aren't far but you can spend the whole day just to enter either of any of them

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Bakare19: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Asaba to Onitsha no be travel abeg.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nnatuu: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Onye anwuru
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
manuelreports:
To cross that bridge no be here. You can stay in that bridge for close to 6 hours

You are a liar.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abeg carry your frustration and pain go back to your village.

You need help asap before your heart knock engine.

2cribz:
Running to asaba to shoot one of those boring yahoo boy driving big car and spraying money into the air,village to city to make money boring movies,i have arrived,useless boring annoying palace king and queen movies,useless prince and princess movies. Nollywood hot nothing to offer abegi

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
that's good, even within the cities bike or scoters are quite fast, if there were bike paths, i would rather use bicycles than car
doggedfighter:
That's the fastest means of getting into Asaba now to avoid getting stuck in the jam.

The number of bikes on that bridge is much.

I did too last week. grin

First time of standing on that bridge and it was shaky grin grin

I was kinda scared grin

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by aBrokeRichDude: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm

Shey Zubby dey go for any reason political position under YDP ?? Bcus am not understanding dis publicity in NL .... Zubby sneeze while eating ... Nxt FP topic undecided

Well wat do i know... Nor b to carry Lapo and Grummi Japa commot dis country My ppl mk una help me reason am....

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Arysexy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
The dead weight on that bridge is giving me a lot of concern anytime I'm crossing the bridge.

The traffic gridlock on that bridge is supposed to be a moving one not stationary.

I can imagine the stress Easterners will pass through this Christmas.

Just last week I spent 3hrs just to cross from Asaba to Onitsha. Those trailers and articulated trucks trying to enter Onitsha are something else.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
SeriouslySense:
that's good, even within the cities bike or scoters are quite fast, if there were bike paths, i would rather use bicycles than car

Bikes scare me especially on the express grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by madjune(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
peacekante:
Who remember this 1997 classic movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEedpFO-XEw

What's the name of the lead actor again?

Shodeinde or something like that.
He looks like Funmi Akindele brother or cousin.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Coldie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Buhari abeg fo fast complete 2nd Niger bridge their needs to be a second route into onitsha, that city is far too congested
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
OK, seen.

Next!
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lawless country no helmet and using phone
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
hiu easy shuoo.

2cribz:
Running to asaba to shoot one of those boring yahoo boy driving big car and spraying money into the air,village to city to make money boring movies,i have arrived,useless boring annoying palace king and queen movies,useless prince and princess movies. Nollywood hot nothing to offer abegi
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Sibrah: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Asaba to Onitsha is less than 2km for those who don't know.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by NOwazobia: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Stupid news from a low OP.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
manuelreports:
To cross that bridge no be here. You can stay in that bridge for close to 6 hours

Why ?
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by chatinent: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
All for cameras.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
crossfm:
So watin we go come fry?.
fry cement
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by KossyKiss97(f): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
KevUnique:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww!!
See what it has not gotten to. Living faith, not even a better spirit filled church that one can even say, at least he or she isn't going there in vain! Come to your branches here in Abuja and see how your girls, ladies and even mothers here dress like sluts and prostitutes looking for customers in church. I have seen enough and I left that church and ended my membership. Pastor preaching about wealth and breakthrough almost every church service.. no real impact, no honest deliverance , just only entertainment and choir making lively songs. Is that what church is all about? That's why people are still empty there and lacking in the spirit . Living faith all around Nigeria is almost the same thing you would see. The bigger churches are even the worse ones. Christmas period is when you will see high level of immoral dressing from both guys and girls. Boys allowed to enter sagging and wearing earrings and earpieces on their bloody ears as if thhey are at a party. Girls with see through tight short desses send cut-open cleavage dresses.. abeg, forget that church. The devil has his hands deep in their matter. Yes I said it, and no apologies. Have a good night. God bless you, but don't be deceiving yourself inviting people to your church. It's not how it's supposed to be done!

You can also connect online if you cannot make it physically to the church. God bless you as you do.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nope
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Depressed101: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tps_jamo6r0

Zubby Michael travels on Onitsha Niger bridge from Asaba to Onitsha due to hold up in Asaba.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHz8H9inhsQ/?igshid=1spwhw9bfofi6
that's how he does it even in Lagos
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Ceekaycee: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
I paid #500 just from Upper Iweka to Slot...only to mount bike all the way to a cross bridge ... It's a usual thing for any simple man.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
KossyKiss97:

You can also connect online if you cannot make it physically to the church. God bless you as you do.
No thanks. I'm not fooled. Enjoy your service tomorrow, all the same. Since that's all you guys ever do there -"to enjoy" and go home with the same problems that took you to church.
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by Unified07: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
2cribz:
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by jjcboi: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hahaha na film ooo
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by deenATLAS(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
So wetin come happen? He traveled on a bike from Asaba to Onitsha, wetin come happen? Don't tell me that is the end of the story Very useless piece of news��
Re: Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) by orisa37: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
He is an Actor. Actors can do anything. They are second to God on Earth. Actress Etico can do much wonders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.