Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (98451 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by assnal: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2020
ok
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by shegzhkn: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by illitracy: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Abeg forget that thing, me sef I be papi water, I will still nyash am.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by throwaway: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin

If you are on android, this is the Nairaland app for you. No ads.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amebo.amebo

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Amen
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kaptainemeka(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Don't assume it's a lie yet, buy peppersoup ingredients and pour on her, if she doesn't change to fish you can assume it's a lie. If she does, kuku make peppersoup.. It's a win win situation for you.
MIRACOOD1:
All this girls will just be making tales to make themselves feel special..

I have a girl in my sch that believes that she's a mermaid.. Bleep that shit.

Hit my signature for awoof airtime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2020
If u have seen mermaid thats your luck
As for me they not real
Very soon they will say centaurs are real
Or zombies cheesy
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2020
This one don turn Ariel grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2020
I was once abducted by mermaids... shocked

This is a true story of adventure

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Some people are are already afraid because they heard mermaid grin

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Pastors feeding people bullshits called marine kingdom.

She's beautiful with a nice concept and having fun.

Mermaid tales are bollocks !

For those already running amok on my mention, you are wasting your time grin

get a brain it's affordable

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kaptainemeka(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Before you assume it's bolkocks experinent on it.. Go to any known ocean at 12 midnight and shout "Mami water" if you exist slap me.. Do it 3 times.. If you come back the same then we will believe it's false. Make sure you video the encounter Sha.
doggedfighter:

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by philipstanley(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2020
NiRfreak:
G
Wagon
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by skyp(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Mystique8:
She kuku resemble them
So you know them!
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Let her wipe off that make-up first, then we can determine whether she's mermaid or man-made.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kitombo: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2020
biggestmanhood:
get a brain it's affordable

You actually need the brain here.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Victor Nwaifor, come see sometin ó...... cheesy
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pickatyou2: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Op and mod wey push this one enter fp dey mad
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Kaptainemeka:
Before you assume it's bolkocks experinent on it.. Go to any known ocean at 12 midnight and shout "Mami water" if you exist slap me.. Do it 3 times.. If you come back the same then we will believe it's false. Make sure you video the encounter Sha.
If you are going to make silly comments on the internet, at least make yourself anonymous, now we can put a face to your not so bright mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Don't doubt what you haven't seen

Mermaids are for real..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2020
tongue I tot mermaid no dey wear bra... This one is not serious.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Barka00(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Werey E-Pastor[s]
Righteousness89:
Some Persons without Understanding will see things like this and say its fashion! Wonderful etc!
You may think it's just a photo! Na lie! She knows the assignment she is carrying out..

In these Endtimes don't be Suprised with things as these! They are openly coming out now!

The Marine kingdoms and other kingdoms of Darkness know the shortness of the times! And they are doing all they can to capture and Recruit Destinies of men and women!

This is a Pure Marine agent activity!
Some Destinies will be Spirtually controlled and initiated with this!
Watch out! Don't be a Spiritual Mumu!
Put on the Whole Armor of God!
Surrender Genuinely to JESUS Christ so you don't be a Casualty of these dangerous times..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
A young pretty lady identified as Happiness Enekak, is currently causing stir online as she marks her birthday in Ocean, calling herself a mermaid. It begs the question, to what length do people go to seek fame or chase clout or could it be true?

Miss Happiness, a native of Akwa Ibom took to the state based Facebook group, 'Ibom Crush', to post photos of her birthday taken in a beach, calling herself "beautiful mermaid"

She wrote,

https://www./925591411106735/permalink/1327117104287495/

She shared photos of herself putting on blue mermaid costume as she settled inside the water and pose for the camera. One thing is certain, she can pass as a mermaid because of how stunning and gorgeous she looks.Her post has drawn reactions as people took to the comment box to drop birthday wishes while also sarcastically making reference to proclaiming herself as mermaid. It takes really some guts for her to reveal herself as a mermaid on her birthday. It seems auspicious.It is either she is chasing clout or she is indeed a mermaid as this world is filled with mysteries. Some people are not who they seem to be.

What do u think about this?
see photos below:
if she claims to be a mermaid,then i would love to tie her legs and hand with a rope and suspend it,for questioning and experimentation,i have so many physical and spiritual myths i want to confirm or disprove in support of my theory,only that the law is against such acts.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Basicend: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Any guy that chops this one. .

Omo na one chance be that oo

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2020
tongue. I dey suspect say she pump her breast with silicone.....
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Mehnn damn beautiful... Make una patronize me make I go fish my own mermaid for awka ibom grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Goldenfinger: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Indeed problem nor dey Finnish tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by richie240: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Mermaid tales are bollocks
Same as witchcraft is 'tales' abi?
The whites that hypocritically tell we Africans dt these are superstitions also celebrate Halloween, have wicca- d organization of witches and wizards, yet make ppl like u blv DT spirituality doesn't exist.

Open ya aiz!
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kaptainemeka(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
The narrow minded nature of your lackluster brain will not see the sarcasm attached to the quote.
You remind me of the proverbial grass cutter, always daring to dash into the wild not knowing if a tiv man lurks around the corner.. Buffoon!
danyero:
If you are going to make silly comments on the internet, at least make yourself anonymous, now we can put a face to your not so bright mentality.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Donspicey: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Wahala for who no be mermaid.......
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
She's mad... angry
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
Marine spirit
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hosuji88(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
I swear to God bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.