Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (98455 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
danvault:

What do you want to do to that lobster?
I want to hook him up with a real mermaid
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by krownie: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na to find this fish girl whip 49.1 1 stroke nor go remove sef
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nicheey(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
NiRfreak:

Just STFU.....You think you know shit. You don't know poo about life

Enlighten me brother.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
A young pretty lady identified as Happiness Enekak, is currently causing stir online as she marks her birthday in Ocean, calling herself a mermaid. It begs the question, to what length do people go to seek fame or chase clout or could it be true?

Miss Happiness, a native of Akwa Ibom took to the state based Facebook group, 'Ibom Crush', to post photos of her birthday taken in a beach, calling herself "beautiful mermaid"

She wrote,

https://www./925591411106735/permalink/1327117104287495/

She shared photos of herself putting on blue mermaid costume as she settled inside the water and pose for the camera. One thing is certain, she can pass as a mermaid because of how stunning and gorgeous she looks.Her post has drawn reactions as people took to the comment box to drop birthday wishes while also sarcastically making reference to proclaiming herself as mermaid. It takes really some guts for her to reveal herself as a mermaid on her birthday. It seems auspicious.It is either she is chasing clout or she is indeed a mermaid as this world is filled with mysteries. Some people are not who they seem to be.

What do u think about this?
see photos below:
see fine booby
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
abeg am konfuzed oh,is it the real mammie water wev been hearn about or a fotoshoot. abeg oh
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Seconded!
Even if theres mermaid, she will be ugly as horse shittt.
Half Woman, half fish cannot survive the ocean, it must be 100% to survive the Abyssal cold and darkness.
You are wise, thanks grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 30, 2020
nice costume
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Kaptainemeka:
Before you assume it's bolkocks experinent on it.. Go to any known ocean at 12 midnight and shout "Mami water" if you exist slap me.. Do it 3 times.. If you come back the same then we will believe it's false. Make sure you video the encounter Sha.
na wao how will a dapper dressed looking dude like u type this kain words cheesy
u fall my hand abeg
when i saw what i typed and i clicked on ur dp i was expecting to see some bald headed ogbomosho looking dude
but clean dressed dude typing this kain thing grin grin
chai! nl grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Jesu shocked

Look at those succulent booobs kiss tongue

I am in love this mermaid already.. Don't mind Kpanshing her in that water like that though wink
yea she looks choppable

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:10am On Nov 30, 2020
onyechez:

Do you have rivers linking to sea where you come from, to know if it is true or not.
Go and ask the Niger deltans like rivers state, Bayelsa, living in the riverside linking to the sea, if they exist or not. You can go there to experience it, anything you see you take.
So they only base for that location
Hmmm
So now only river side linking to sea grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Pinkybush: 5:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Don't be surprise she might be. I know of a lady who is dating a guy in my town, she revealed to the guy that she's a princess in the marine world. That she was initiated by a guy, a youth corper. She said she always transform to a beautiful white snake. On several occasions she wanted to show the guy the snake she is, but the guy warned her not to show him. She also intend to take the guy to their kingdom by eye contact to witness how beautiful that side is and the guy rejected. She revealed so many things
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

So they only base for that location
Hmmm
So now only river side linking to sea grin
Abeg I don't have your time for those una irrelevant jokes, do you live close to the waters or those desert. I only used river linking to sea as an illustration due to common scenario you have in Niger delta.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by akee01(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2020
To straff her dey hungry me

Who get her contact
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mickey18AR(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Mermaid my ass grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Fear girls like this oh,they are jusst manifesting there true form,,,some even like to dress in tiger and snake prints or white like doves,that is there true manifestation.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
I was once abducted by mermaids... shocked

This is a true story of adventure

That's Beowulf grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Maycash89(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
hollah123:
u are very correct n u ain't far from the truth,all in the name of forming woke n civilised our generation ignores the super natural.

Many believe there is God but it baffles me when they believe there's nothing like evil or darkness when it's clearly written in the Bible that we are fighting against the principalities of the world.

The other day, pretty Mike carried sacrifice live n direct during the day n some people still believe it's clout chasing
The truth is that she lacks knowledge of what's she's doing;too much of television can make someone to say or behave abnormal; it is too dangerous to be liking yourself as a mermaid or any other creature, which aren't human;because she can be change spiritually to mermaid, but physically she will still be human;when she dies her spirit goes to the marine kingdom.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
If she is not already a member, she just made herself a member of the marine kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.