Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan (4612 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Endorsement Of President Jonathan Is An Endorsement For Mediocrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by http(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2011
;Deven if devil campaign in naija some pple will endorse am,

I still dey laugh, see wetin poverty go cause,

God forbid, i will never eat of my enemy food, Poverty of mind has taking over my pple .

I laugh in Kirigistan.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2011
I knew i was in for a big laugh.
But how can Pharoh beat his chest and be happy about this? Shame on You!
We dont want PDP, they Celebrate POVERTY while amassing Wealth for themselves. F u c k Communism. F u c k PDP. Nigeria is full of lousy dreamers.
One lousy dreamer compares Nigeria to Usa. Dumbfool, why dont you see Nigeria as unique,a country that can be great in its own right?
Okada is synonymous to POVERTY. Its very silly Gej and PDP and his fools on NL celebrate POVERTY. Dumbskulls.embarassed
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by pj5(f): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2011
These guys surely aren't thinking. 30% of your members are graduate and you think that is the best use they can make of their brains? You think they are satisfied riding okadas, being harassed by police and made suspect to every armed robbery or kidnapping case? You seriously think they don't want something better out of life than riding okada? This is truly amusing! Sincerely speaking, is okada riding the type of job u want to handover to your children when you die? Endorsing a government that has made economic conditions so harsh for you that after spending 4 plus X years in school and struggling to pay your fees the only way you can pay your parents back is by riding okada is truly a joke!

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is surely the definition of madness!!!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by sleekman(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2011
Oh yeah unbecoming? How about ur man Ribadu during d debates. Dat ur man has no regard for law & order infact he is just a policeman. Walahi he'll be an Egunje president. Come May & see us paint Aso Rock blue. Olokada abi olodokada
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2011
babaearly6 said:

Nigeria is full of lousy dreamers.
One lousy dreamer compares Nigeria to Usa. Dumbfool, why dont you see Nigeria as unique,a country that can be great in its own right?
Okada is synonymous to POVERTY. Its very silly Gej and PDP and his fools on NL celebrate POVERTY. Dumbskulls

You're the one that is dummb. How is it Jonathan's fault that some graduates ride okada? Even the okada, what's with the rubbishing of the job as ''poverty'' this and that? Okada riding pays on average N4,000 TO N5,000 PER DAY. Meanwhile national minimum wage is N18,000 per month. So what are you saying?

Before okada business came up was it not total joblessness altogether for those folks? Do you know how many people have used okada as a platform to move to higher things by sheer hardwork, saving, and planning?

I personally know people who have used proceeds from that business to move unto higher things.

And no, Nigeria cannot be ''unique'' by having its govt  provide jobs to all graduates, when the USA you worship, with all its resources, cannot manage to do that.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2011
Shut up you D i c k.
Ok then, no need for a government Fool. Tell me why Qatar is better than Nigeria in Living terms, coz you wanna compare your dull brain to intellect @rossdike
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2011
babaearly said:

Shut up you D i c k.
Ok then, no need for a government Fool. Tell me why Qatar is better than Nigeria in Living terms, coz you wanna compare your dull brain to intellect @rossdike

Chei. Bros, you must be the dumbest wingbat on this forum. Oil producing Qatar with a population of 1.6 million people producing nearly as much oil as Nigeria. He's asking why it is ''better than Nigeria in living terms''.

Now I know our education system is in crisis - when it can produce unthinking buffoons like you.  wink

The figures:

Qatar: (Pop: 1.6 million)

Oil production: 1,208,000 barrels per day

Nigeria: (Pop: 150 milion)

Oil production: 1,825,000 barrels per day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

Are you still wondering why Qatar is ''better than Nigeria in living terms''?

OLODO.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Arosa(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2011
GEJ is a winner, peeps do not underestimate the power of okada riders.  lipsrsealed
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by victorazy(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2011
I applaud Ribadu.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Tunsbobo(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2011
sleekman:

Oh yeah unbecoming? How about your man Ribadu during d debates. Dat your man has no regard for law & order infact he is just a policeman. Walahi he'll be an Egunje president. Come May & see us paint Aso Rock blue. Olokada abi olodokada
During the debates, ribadu showed great zeal and determination in terms of making changes to the pitiable condition of our nation. Though, he might have made many unecessary statements and hir english was not so understandable; he still made crucial points unlike buhari who behaved like a clueless old man through out! Ribadu, intelligently answered questions relating to his previous position as the efcc chairman and brilliantly dismissed claims that he made a rather protruding statement about tinubu being a looter in international dimensions! The way he answered his questions were impressively detailed and he concentrated on the word 'how' which helped him a lot. Though, he seemed aggressive and his command of queen's english wasn't smooth; he surely didn't have a bad night!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by henry101(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2011
babaearly:

Shut up you D i c k.

I knw this is the kind of arguement You do among your friends and they call you Prof.
Your sense of reasoning is very shallow.
Qatar to Nigeria. Kai,
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Beaf: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2011
GEJ connects with the masses, whether it is professionals or okada riders, shoemakers, carpenters, market women etc.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by henry101(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2011
babaearly:

I have no time for DUMPSTERS like you Fool. You and Rossdick.

What were you thinking when you made an attempt to compare both countries,
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by sleekman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
@tunsbobo
Ribadu is a liar of a global dimension. Even most links on his actual statement to d house un 2006 has been taken down.
sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2006/sept/28/national-28-09-2006-01.htm

Not to worry I still have 1 here
www.newafricanpress.com/2010/09/17/ribadu-double-speaks-denies-investigating-patience-jonathan-against-a-well-documented-records/
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by naijangel7(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
What About Us?
Showing live on Channels on Friday, March 25th @ 7 pm is the What About Us? Debate, Nigeria's first youth-centered presidential debate. Send your questions to questions@whataboutusnigeria.org; submit a form on the website - www.whataboutusnigeria.org or via SMS - 33054. Format: RSVP Candidate
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by hbrednic: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
gay groups and jihadists will soon be endorsing their master, ayatollah buhari
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Blazing99: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
Okada riders,endorse GEJ? Seems like they have chosen to enjoy riding okadas for a long time. This is a case where a pastor of mine refers to as "slaves who love their chains"

@ hbrednic
reasoning is absent in your statements
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Dreamchaser1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
Grassroot support, I'm loving this. Pls do your children and ancestors a favour by voting for GEJ on the 9th of April.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by wazobiann: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
As a renown human right activist that has fought the military junta to the extent of going on exile and standing up in Save Nigeria Group to swear in GEJ, he was celebrated all over Nigeria. But today, PDP benefactors are calling him names. His offence: Mirroring the ugly truth. He has summarized PDP followers in 4 sentences. And we will not complain because when he condemned Buhari for his high-handedness, we all kept mute.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Abayomin70(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
nice one
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by kasiem(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
As   the biblical east wind divided the red sea for easy passage of the israelites, so shall our fresh air divide our foes for our easy passage. Goodluck to u
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Diligence: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
We are talking about 18million votes and dependants' votes - that's wise!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Pharoh: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
debest1:

That 30% of okada riders are graduates is a sad indictment of Nigeria as a whole and not just GEJ

Thank you because i just wonder why overnight every problem in Nigeria has to do with goodluck and PDP. I wonder why people cannot think beyond 1999 anymore because of the coming elections.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Pharoh: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
babaearly:

But how can Pharoh beat his chest and be happy about this? Shame on You!

What is wrong with a group of Nigerians endorsing a presidential candidate and who told you that okada riders are poor people?.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by EkoIle1: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
md4real:

where is the MASSIVE?

Massive exists only in the OP's shallow and simplistic mind. Nothing but your typical GEJ clueless, mindless and umblerra syndrome
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Jamesakume(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
Fresh Air Ko! fresh Fart Ni!!

Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by bingils(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
its very very sad hw buffons like this GEJ supporters think, u guys r so full of shit, in my wildest dream, I neva expected any reasonable Nigerian would endorse or support GEJ and PDP, wen we all know that he can never bite the fingers that fed him, ur religous bigotism shows how useless u ol are, I will NEVER NEVER support corruption so for that my vote goes for two honest men, all the way the BB team, God is with u!!!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
GEJ should be ashamed we even have such a thing as association of motorcyclists in the first place. In a healthy  economy this shouldn't be the case, those okada people have sold their rights for a few bucks, pathetic!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by amumex: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
What do you expect. we in political campaign mood.what of the Almajiris have they also endorse.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
Does this include the Achaba rider in Kano, Bauchi and Zamfara
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by CrudeOil2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
everybody is endorsing everybody.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by freezy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
You people will not kill somebody on Nairaland o! cheesy grin
I've been (quoting Koboj) ROTFLMAO in ma office all evening! They think sumn's wrong with me already.

You guys rock. . . Can't wait for the after election comments! cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Lawmaker Assassinated! / Traffic Congestion; Fashola Lunches New Vehicle Checking Device / Who Is Richer: Subomi Balogun ( Ceo Fcmb Nigeria) Or Ahmed Tinubu (ex Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.