Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

APC Planning To Disown President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Disown President Buhari (959 Views)

APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP / APC Planning To Rig Ogun Governorship Election- Amosun Cries Out / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by Yenefer(f): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2020
APC planning to disown President Buhari – PDPPublished on November 29, 2020By Ifreke Inyang

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is plotting to disown President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2023 elections.

The PDP made this allegation in a statement signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, on Saturday.

According to him, the ruling party had begun campaigns for the 2023 general election one year into Buhari’s tenure.

PDP also claimed APC might change their name before the next poll.

“The PDP asserts that there are underground moves by APC leaders to disown the Buhari administration, given its failures; the conversation about possible change of their party’s name as well as the plot to destabilize the PDP, are signs of desperation to hold on to power despite APC’s failures and explicit rejection by Nigerians.

“Our party and indeed discerning Nigerians have seen through the rambling of the APC, which is merely raising dusts to foul the political firmament in a bid to cover for its lack of internal cohesion, failure in governance and reneging on the promises they made to Nigerians in other to have access to power,” the statement read in part.

Petrol price hike: Buhari govt worse than military - PDP
Emmanuel Onwubiko: David, the peripatetic politician
2023 presidency: Gov Bello reveals why Nigerians will vote APC candidate
2023: Atiku responds to Bamgbose's claim he's returning to APC
Ize-Iyamu's endorsement: ‘Shut up, leave us alone’ - Buhari fires back at PDP
2023: PDP reveals APC members who will form new party

PDP calls for cancellation of LG elections in Borno as Zulum, Kadafur hails conduct

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/29/apc-planning-to-disown-president-buhari-pdp/
Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Seems like PDP is lying here, On a contrary, no sane man will recommend the likes of Buhari for another tenure. Only his age is a big turn off, his IQ is low. I mean very low !!! if you no go school abeg wise well, no come chop two zero
Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by helinues: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2020
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed

I stopped reading from there

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Na wa. This news get K.LEG.

APC disowning Buhari just about time they want to appoint new EFCC chairman. Who are those?

Do they want their corrupt case file to be visited?
Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by DbitterTruth: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Although, the two parties are the same coin of two sides... I still won't be surprised if they deny him... who identifies with failure? failure is a lonely orphan.. But buhari is more than a failure, he is a total embarrassment to governance... Nigeria is so unlucky, what a pity

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by dalongjnr: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2020
DbitterTruth:
Although, the two parties are the same coin of two sides... I still won't be surprised if they deny him... who identifies with failure? failure is a lonely orphan.. But buhari is more than a failure, he is a total embarrassment to governance... Nigeria is so unlucky, what a pity
Wow,you get bile.
Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2020
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is plotting to disown President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2023 elections.
News made by fools for idiots.
Wailing idiots, oya come and dance to this again.
Anuofias.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2020
helinues:

I stopped reading from there
You only stopped reading

I expected you to call them IPOB as usual

Call Sokoto traditional ruler, IPOB

Call Danjuma IPOB

Call OBJ, IPOB

Call anyone saying the truth an IPOB

rubbish!!!
Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Anuofias.

Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol.. May God forgive me for opening this thread...

Reading this blasphemous lie against a man after God's own heart is enough to get you cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever... Revelation 20:10..

Please may God and President Mohammadu Buhari forgive me for opening this thread.. It was a mistake and I promise never to make it again. cry

It's well with my soul..

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Anuofias.

My brother, what were you expecting? The Devil will do anything to destroy the man after God's own heart.. Just watch how his demons will come and masturbate over this puerile and blasphemous lie.. Na God go handle them las las cos President Mohammadu Buhari is His anointed..

I have already asked for His forgiveness for mistakenly opening this thread.

May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. May God forgive me for opening this thread...

Reading this blasphemous lie against a man after God's own heart is enough to get you cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever... Revelation 20:10..

Please may God and President Mohammadu Buhari forgive me for opening this thread.. It was a mistake and I promise never to make it again. cry

It's well with my soul..

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God has forgiven you correct citizen.
Nothing do u jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Disown President Buhari by Openbusiness: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Buhari's party, CPC or whatever the hell they called themselves were nothing but disasters. That was why Buhari lost presidential elections 3 times and they couldn't even win anything tangible in the North. Buhari's CPC gang was simply an association of sharia fundamentalists, tribal extremists, religous fanatics and Fulani supremacy ideologists.

But they couldn't make any head way with their plans to hijack federal power in Nigeria until they made an unfortunate alliance with Tinubu's ACN in the Southwest. That Alliance is today's APC, and that alliance was the game changer that brought Buhari and his CPC gang to power. ACN was doing very well in the South West before they merged with Buhari's CPC.

But unfortunately, instead of the success quality of ACN to pass unto APC, the inbuilt failure and disaster characteristics of CPC is too strong and assumed the dominant role in APC. So they passed their disaster attributes to ACN, and ACN has been messing up in the South West ever since.

It even got to the point they have now started losing, they have lost Oyo and would have lost Osun and maybe Ogun too if not for massive rigging. ACN needs to break away from APC before the Buhari CPC disaster traits rubs off on them finally and they turn to disasters too like CPC was and is.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Olisa Metuh Jets Out To UK For Medical Treatment / Nigerians Blame Northerners For Their Problems –Yakasai / I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It, Says Tukur Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.