Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Whither Segun Adeniyi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whither Segun Adeniyi? (876 Views)

President Buhari’s Solid Team By Segun Adeniyi / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whither Segun Adeniyi? by ifugoife: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hi all,an been borthered about the former editor of thisday newspapers,Segun Adeniyi.I was so elated when  he was appointed S.A. 2 the presido,i felt he was going to bring to board,what he has been postulating all these thursdays.Some of his recent utterances credited to him are not in tandem with my view of him.Also,the presidents posture during the strike period was not too appealing and atimes i wonder,i felt segun would have used his contacts in the media to showcase the governments plans and policies for energy and petroleum. I dont want to be specific yet but let bros Segun dont loose his respect o.ehe
Re: Whither Segun Adeniyi? by laudate: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
Segun Adeniyi shouldn't follow the multitude to defend evil o!

I hope he will let God guide him.

(1) (Reply)

Ehindero In Ah! Ah! Drama / Alamieyeseigha Bags 2 Years Imprisonment / Curfew Experience In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.