Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (32045 Views)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary & 15 Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Drybones: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Simping is the way
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Clinghton: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Comedians the get fine wife, abi na jokes dey attract them or...

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omoh see spec now

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Me i can't stick to one woman till 12years oo...
Imagine eating only bean for 12years. E no go tire u ?
Your mother's food that you have been eating all your life till probably when you left the house as an adult, have you ever gotten tired of it?

5 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
F.A.K.E. marriage.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
zangaozanga:
This guy dey enjoy fresh things

Happy marriage life to them
I don’t know how to define or describe fresh thing when it comes to woman. Some of these ladies already tasted 300 different men before getting married. I don’t consider that as fresh. Same thing applicable to men.

I will prefer the word beautiful than fresh because fresh is something NEW that no other man has tasted.

It is very easy to see a fresh man than to see a fresh woman

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by durasome(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
jaybenugo:
Comedian AY and his wife, Mabel Makun are celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary today November 29, IgbereTV reports.

AY who penned down an anniversary message to his wife, revealed that its been 12 years out of 16 years of knowing her. He added that her love has been his strength through difficult times.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIJ91enHNlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mabel on her own part said they've stayed strong and committed to loving each other more as the days go by.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIKEsK6Hkk2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
.AY is one of the selfish celebrity that I know,nothing concern him if he stand to gain nothing from if ,you hardly hear his voice from issues that concerns his fans.AY should learn to give back to the society in any form he can.

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
obowunmi:
F.A.K.E. marriage.
Go for the money

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ofem89(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Ay !
Happy 12th Anniversary to you and your wife!

Just that I don't know why Proper dressing has become a Taboo Today! Let her cover herself up!

Congratulations

there are certain things that ought to be,to signify the end of the world.if they don't happened you won't know the coming of our lord Jesus Christ is really at hand.just as harmattan signifies the end of the year.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I pity you

Marriage na for better for worse.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Heroclitus:

Do you really mean this bro, Ay,lucky to have that lady as a wife?

Ay is the king here,many wouldn't have been aware if her existence as a human if not for her been tied to Ay

Congrats to them
I tire o. De lady I reality not in photo is an average looking lady.
All dis Igbo business men for my area if u come see dere wife nko. U no fit marry such Igbo fine lady born work wor pikin.
A.y wife only worked on herself
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

I tire o. De lady In reality not in photo is an average looking lady.
All dis Igbo business men for my area if u come see dere wife nko. U no fit marry such Igbo fine lady born work wor pikin.
A.y wife only worked on herself
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
He go tire your wife too,she sef go find alternative cos you go don turn stale food to her

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Heroclitus:

Do you really mean this bro, Ay,lucky to have that lady as a wife?

Ay is the king here,many wouldn't have been aware if her existence as a human if not for her been tied to Ay

Congrats to them

Yes, he his very fortunate to have her because he was broke when they started.
Ay way be broke student for Abraka that year who nor know am then, spent 9 years in school due to circumstances. So now she is enjoying his cash and fame.
Who wan die fit go die.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

and who tell you he stick with her for 12years? him go dey updated when he hangout with his other side chic?
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by oluwole70525: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
:Me i can't stick to one woman till 12years oo... Imagine eating only bean for 12years. E no go tire u ?He go tire your wife too,she sef go find alternative cos you go don turn stale food to her
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PinkPill(f): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Swears bro..!
No one should be made to eat only beans all their lives whether male or female.
There should be variety for the women. Like 2by2 today, 2by4 tomorrow, 3by6 next week. Because variety is the spice of life cheesy
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Bros na so many diseases go dey stick with you o, infact bad luck go join. It's great to be faithful to your wife for life.

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ok
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nickymezor:
HWA Ay & wifey
Happy wedding anniversary unto them duo.

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mosesaboh: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
zangaozanga:
This guy dey enjoy fresh things

Happy marriage life to them
hahahah, Na that place your eyes go abi.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tigaremporium: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
is your brain aware of this post?? Just thinking out loud
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Heroclitus(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
iamloyalty:

Yes, he his very fortunate to have her because he was broke when they started.
Ay way be broke student for Abraka that year who nor know am then, spent 9 years in school due to circumstances. So now she is enjoying his cash and fame.
Who wan die fit go die.

I no too understand English
You mean the luck he has was that the girlfriend stood by him during his broke days, isn't it?

That he was privileged to have a girl stood by him during his low days?
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ILuvMerije(f): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Same way your woman can't be eating only one food for 12 years. Hope you don't mind that she taste other food.

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Heroclitus:

I no too understand English
You mean the luck he has was that the girlfriend stood by him during his broke days, isn't it?

That he was privileged to have a girl stood by him during his low days?

Me self no understand English. Having someone who stood by u through thick and thin till it became thick is that being fortunate?

How many people are privileged to have family members who stood by them when they are low talk More of a girl who is not married to standing by him in these era when male and female are leeches?.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
osamz007:
12 YEARS ONE PUCCY IT CAN ONLY BE GOD AND TRUE LOVE

He tried o! I have been dating one girl for close to a year. I’m already tired.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2020
We4all:

Who told you AY hasn't been sampling pussy?

Did he "sample" yours grin
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by We4all: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2020
KayCee92:

Did he "sample" yours grin

Your sister's.
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
We4all:

Your sister's.

grin grin mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-Wife Is Running For Her Life – Emeka Ike / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.